Getting A Christian Chick To Sleep With You... (Thou Shall Not Judge)

Options
YC11
YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
Ok, now we know EVERYBODY is religious to a certain degree or another.

But this chick that I'm feeling now, who is my co-worker PRAYS before she eats lunch, and I've seen her actually move her lips and saying words while she was talking. Plus when I asked her how her weekend was, she said "good, I went to church" I'm like WHAT?

But despite all these turnoffs, she's a sweet girl with a sweeter smile, and cute ass voice, she's just lovely all around, and I want to bang the Jesus out of this chick.

Also there is another co-worker that I previously banged and we are on decent terms as far as putting a hold on it, and still staying cool friends, she recently ? me off by saying that this sweet church loving girl would never go out with me.

First off, when I asked her what she was doing on Friday, she told me "why, do you want to ask me out? invite me somewhere?"

Which I just smiled at and ended at that cause I was going to chill with my girl that day.

2 days after, she invites me to her birthday party on Sept. 17th, AND church the day after.(wtf lmao)

Also, she knows I KINDA have a girl... I am single technically, but I do have a friend with a benefit as of moment and she went around asking and found out without my knowing.

Plus people around work talking about how she likes me and I like her, with this one I don't have to hide anything as she's single, 28, only 5 years my senior.

I have NO interest in relationship with this girl as she is nuts, but she intrigues me, and I like going after odd apples... cheating wife, cheating girlfriend, etc. Crazy religious chick freak in bed(possibly) who knows... SO How do I proceed with this?

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Speaking from experience, leave it alone. All of the sex on her end is ALWAYS--ALWAYS--ALWAYS justified on the basis of you being the "one." It's fine to ? out for her future husband. You can state up front that you aren't looking to be serious, she'll say, "Cool." By the second month of fuckbuddying or kicking it, she'll start the ? .

What's worse, the sex will be some amazing ? because they jump through hoops to please their men. They'll stay through thick and thin, but understand that you're going to be on a marriage clock. You ? , and I promise you'll end up in an argument before long about your lack of religion, lack of ring, and lack of relationship with ? for not going to church. And keep in mind, she's doing the same ? you are but acknowledging none of it.

In the end, religious chicks--the serious ones--put their ? on a pedestal higher than even the dimest of dimes. They quite literally think they're giving you a part of their soul by ? , completely ignoring that you're doing similar by freaking them off, so their vengeance is an exotic kind of crazy that'll cost you time in the best case scenario and time, money, lawyers, restraining orders, and paranoia in the worst.

The headache is not worth it unless you see something besides ? .

Also, you NEVER ? a broad you work with. That's just Game 101. Don't play with your money if none of the other stuff resonates.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? her in the name of jesus
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? Yourself.

Haunt that ? and tell her you're the Holy Ghost.

Smash.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Speaking from experience, leave it alone. All of the sex on her end is ALWAYS--ALWAYS--ALWAYS justified on the basis of you being the "one." It's fine to ? out for her future husband. You can state up front that you aren't looking to be serious, she'll say, "Cool." By the second month of fuckbuddying or kicking it, she'll start the ? .

What's worse, the sex will be some amazing ? because they jump through hoops to please their men. They'll stay through thick and thin, but understand that you're going to be on a marriage clock. You ? , and I promise you'll end up in an argument before long about your lack of religion, lack of ring, and lack of relationship with ? for not going to church. And keep in mind, she's doing the same ? you are but acknowledging none of it.

In the end, religious chicks--the serious ones--put their ? on a pedestal higher than even the dimest of dimes. They quite literally think they're giving you a part of their soul by ? , completely ignoring that you're doing similar by freaking them off, so their vengeance is an exotic kind of crazy that'll cost you time in the best case scenario and time, money, lawyers, restraining orders, and paranoia in the worst.

Also, you NEVER ? a broad you work with. That's just Game 101. Don't play with your money if none of the other stuff resonates.

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    Ok, now we know EVERYBODY is religious to a certain degree or another.

But this chick that I'm feeling now, who is my co-worker PRAYS before she eats lunch, and I've seen her actually move her lips and saying words while she was talking. Plus when I asked her how her weekend was, she said "good, I went to church" I'm like WHAT?

But despite all these turnoffs, she's a sweet girl with a sweeter smile, and cute ass voice, she's just lovely all around, and I want to bang the Jesus out of this chick.

Also there is another co-worker that I previously banged and we are on decent terms as far as putting a hold on it, and still staying cool friends, she recently ? me off by saying that this sweet church loving girl would never go out with me.

First off, when I asked her what she was doing on Friday, she told me "why, do you want to ask me out? invite me somewhere?"

Which I just smiled at and ended at that cause I was going to chill with my girl that day.

2 days after, she invites me to her birthday party on Sept. 17th, AND church the day after.(wtf lmao)

Also, she knows I KINDA have a girl... I am single technically, but I do have a friend with a benefit as of moment and she went around asking and found out without my knowing.

Plus people around work talking about how she likes me and I like her, with this one I don't have to hide anything as she's single, 28, only 5 years my senior.

I have NO interest in relationship with this girl as she is nuts, but she intrigues me, and I like going after odd apples... cheating wife, cheating girlfriend, etc. Crazy religious chick freak in bed(possibly) who knows... SO How do I proceed with this?
    i stopped reading after that
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i stopped reading after that

killll yourselffffffffffff
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the bible says that it's okay to ? women

you just have to marry her afterwards

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of ? a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

yeah in know, it's from the old testament

but isn't the ? in the old testament the same ? as jesus?

is there any point where jesus says "dont believe in the old testament"?

nope.

so your religion says that ? is just fine.

you're disgusting.
  • YC11
    edited August 2011
    Options
    First off, that girl isn't really my girl, she's just a friend with benefits. It's agreed upon from both sides. I'm not cheating on anyone.

Also, the ? ? is ? up, how can anyone be religious? How can anyone be so blindly faithful to some ? ancient texts?

Anyhow...
  • KNiGHTS
    edited August 2011
    Options
    First off, that girl isn't really my girl, she's just a friend with benefits. It's agreed upon from both sides. I'm not cheating on anyone.

Also, the ? ? is ? up, how can anyone be religious? How can anyone be so blindly faithful to some ? ancient texts?

Anyhow...

Leave it alone. You can't even control the hate on a message board. You'll get your ? cut off messing with the religious zealot.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I disagree wit most the people here man. Man just approach her like you would any chick. I made the mistake a while ago tryna think that spittin game would be different to these kinda gooody 2 shoes kinda chicks but I leasrned to just go after them like I would anybody. They'll actually respect you better for being you and being upfront with your intentions and being man enuff to be that riverboat gambler,... instead of coming across a wolf in sheeps clothing cuz those kinda girls can tell you're that anyway after a lil bit.

You already know she's askin around about you so that should tell you somethiung right there and dont foreget some of the freakiest girls are in the church sometimes. If she's not like that then she's not like that and then you have to respect that but atleast find out first
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh @ trying to ? a good girl when you're a dog..she doesn't want your fleas!
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Someone buy this man a drink nh. He said EVERYTHING I came in here with the intention of saying plus more. Listen to this dude because everything he's said in this post is undeniable truth and will benefit you greatly if you heed his words.
  • YC11
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh @ trying to ? a good girl when you're a dog..she doesn't want your fleas!

Maybe not but she does want my jeeezz? I don't know why I thought I felt obligated to come up with some clever responce from this, it's not working but I typed out my thoughts regardless.

Well, like somebody said here, I think treating her like any other chick seems to be working well... she was playful today, dabbed me and touched me on my arm and asked for high five as well... same ? that happened with my other co-worker when ? was popping off in the beginning. I'm gonna ask her out, going bowling, she loves to bowl. Jeah!

It's all the same. She acts like any other chick I've flirted with.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

this prolly gonna make him want her more lol
  • YC11
    edited August 2011
    Options
    /\

Hell yeah. Anything I'm NOT supposed to do, I want to. I can't help it.

She's so ? adorable when she smiles... I want her lil Bible reading ass, she's too cute and innocent looking, but Im betting she got that freaky side in her she's hiding from her life prior to "being born again"
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you got a couple things goin in ya favor:

-she already interested cuz she askin about you
    -you still gonna try, knowin that she's the goody goody type (i used to not try as hard with them, believin all they tales)

all you really gotta do is not F it up. girls already know what they will & will not do when they first meet you.
    be honest
    be patient
  • KNiGHTS
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this prolly gonna make him want her more lol
    /\

Hell yeah. Anything I'm NOT supposed to do, I want to. I can't help it.

She's so ? adorable when she smiles... I want her lil Bible reading ass, she's too cute and innocent looking, but Im betting she got that freaky side in her she's hiding from her life prior to "being born again"

It is what it is then. Just don't let her know where you live. Make every game an away game, and do NOT bring your license. Trust, the broad will run your pockets.

Hope the ? is bomb, though, cuz she might be one of those that needs to be trained--and you're really gonna be upset when the crazy ? starts lol.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    idk but a ? i used to work with was ? this preacher lady...got her own church and all...said she was one of the nastiest broads he ever been with...said the ? would just pop up at his house and jump naked as soon as she got in the door....with all that said, "Christians" get down too...religion really has nothing to do with what u do behind closed doors we ALL have vices...and its like the really religious people got it the worst
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Homeboy livin my life right now

lmao

I just broke up with a girl after DATING for a month

Not mesin around, but we were a fulll fledge couple

I had to cut it off IMMEDIATELY b/c...well Knight already said it all

She was just too intense, she liked me TOO much...viewed me as something i was not

The underlined is the most impt part. They wil think you the chosen one.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Maybe not but she does want my jeeezz? I don't know why I thought I felt obligated to come up with some clever responce from this, it's not working but I typed out my thoughts regardless.

Well, like somebody said here, I think treating her like any other chick seems to be working well... she was playful today, dabbed me and touched me on my arm and asked for high five as well... same ? that happened with my other co-worker when ? was popping off in the beginning. I'm gonna ask her out, going bowling, she loves to bowl. Jeah!

It's all the same. She acts like any other chick I've flirted with.

That was me that said that bruh, I told you!! Didn't I tell you? See that's why I disagreed with the " Leave that ? alone " aproach a real Playea aint scared to be hiself around NO ? ...infact she'll respect you more. Deep inside they wanna be holla'd at
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    That was me that said that bruh, I told you!! Didn't I tell you? See that's why I disagreed with the " Leave that ? alone " aproach a real Playea aint scared to be hiself around NO ? ...infact she'll respect you more. Deep inside they wanna be holla'd at

mellow.gif
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shame.gif@ the logic of this thread.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    shame.gif@ the logic of this thread.

Problem?

. .
  • anijaky
    anijaky Members Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    Options
    In the comic field plays the 'economy of ideative expenditure'; in other words excessive energy is wasted or action-essential energy is saved. The profound meaning of a comic gag or a comic joke is "I'm a child"; the comic deals with the clumsy body of the child.i always find entertainment websites where i can pass the time in viewing funny pictures, pretty girls and college girls.

funny photos
  • YC11
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So on Friday I went to her house...

Another surprise twist.... this girl lives in a MISSION house with other christian women! The ? ??

She introduced me to her roomates aka Jesus warriors, but the good thing she lives 10 MINUTES away from my parents house, which I visit often.

Also she lives close to this plasa that I chill at alot, with bowling alley, supermarkets, chineses restaurants, and blockbuster. Also close to the subway station where we can go downtown and chill.

After inviting me to her place, she invited me to go out with her to some music festival with her friends, which I declined nicely, but I did ask her right after if she wants to go bowling with me sometime. My new plan is I'm gonna take it real slow, and make this chick want me more. Bottom line, she likes me despite my stance on religion, and my past with girls(which she knows from co-workers) and she's still into me, so if I play my cards right, I should be able to hit it despite the almighty Lord standing in my way....

Is "pretending" to convert to Christianity temporarily going too far to get a ? ?? She's my co-worker, it's so convenient, I'm thinking about it.