Getting A Christian Chick To Sleep With You... (Thou Shall Not Judge)

Options
2»

Comments

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    So on Friday I went to her house...

Another surprise twist.... this girl lives in a MISSION house with other christian women! The ? ??

She introduced me to her roomates aka Jesus warriors, but the good thing she lives 10 MINUTES away from my parents house, which I visit often.

Also she lives close to this plasa that I chill at alot, with bowling alley, supermarkets, chineses restaurants, and blockbuster. Also close to the subway station where we can go downtown and chill.

After inviting me to her place, she invited me to go out with her to some music festival with her friends, which I declined nicely, but I did ask her right after if she wants to go bowling with me sometime. My new plan is I'm gonna take it real slow, and make this chick want me more. Bottom line, she likes me despite my stance on religion, and my past with girls(which she knows from co-workers) and she's still into me, so if I play my cards right, I should be able to hit it despite the almighty Lord standing in my way....

Is"pretending" to convert to Christianity temporarily going too far to get a ? ?? She's my co-worker, it's so convenient, I'm thinking about it.

yeah man you gone too far with this.... hope its worth it, good luck
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL @ getting a Christian chick to sleep with you.

Thats like getting a fat ? to go out to eat with you. Not difficult at all.
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    So on Friday I went to her house...

Another surprise twist.... this girl lives in a MISSION house with other christian women! The ? ??

She introduced me to her roomates aka Jesus warriors, but the good thing she lives 10 MINUTES away from my parents house, which I visit often.

Also she lives close to this plasa that I chill at alot, with bowling alley, supermarkets, chineses restaurants, and blockbuster. Also close to the subway station where we can go downtown and chill.

After inviting me to her place, she invited me to go out with her to some music festival with her friends, which I declined nicely, but I did ask her right after if she wants to go bowling with me sometime. My new plan is I'm gonna take it real slow, and make this chick want me more. Bottom line, she likes me despite my stance on religion, and my past with girls(which she knows from co-workers) and she's still into me, so if I play my cards right, I should be able to hit it despite the almighty Lord standing in my way....

Is "pretending" to convert to Christianity temporarily going too far to get a ? ?? She's my co-worker, it's so convenient, I'm thinking about it.

Worst idea ever. If you're gonna break the rule of don't ? where you eat with a coworker don't play a game that WILL blow up at the office.

Also, I love chineses food too,but them chineses always be scrimpin' on that sweet n' sour WTF yo?! At least they make great gargoyle sweaters where they from...