Deconstruction Inception

Options
_武赏_
_武赏_ Members Posts: 22
edited August 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
The correct title of the thread is De-constructing Inception.

Bro Panics interpretation of the movie is not sufficient in my opinion. For those who havnt heard it you can search Inception Decoded on youtube and listen to Ms Blue (who is the host of blogtalkradio's The Remix Online Radio) interview Bro Panic in regard to his understanding of the true meaning of the movie. I get the impression that he just used his knowledge of metaphysics/spirituality to exploit the opportunity and try to be recognized as the first scholar to overstand the reality that the movie is depicting. He had some great insights yet I think he missed the boat with this one.

Ive also considered the input of other critical thinkers and found their conclusions lacking too. I think most of these people are in a rush to capture the truth demonstrated in the film and that craving to be the first to do so is obstructing thier vision and process. If anyone here noticed anything in the movie that you havnt found mention of in any article or video or that you think may have been or is being overlooked please share it here.

If you havnt seen the movie INCEPTION then do so because as Bro Panic suggested in his interview with Ms Blue it is more complex and involved than the matrix and deserves an investigation.