When Is The WWE Gonna Buy Out TNA??????????????

Options
siqnih da rapper
siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
im waiting on it to happen b/c these wwe storylines been kinda wack honestly, so we need for them to buy out tna b/c this john cena ? aint it funny anymore real talk i mean everytime this ? be in a main event every ppv or wwe monday night

so we need for them to buy tna and come up with a whole different story line and make it 3 hours a night both raw and smackdown

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Probably once they start touching near RAW ratings/PPV's
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    TNA is no where close to what WCW was. The main reason people dont watch TNA is because the talent is boring. Vince doesn;t want them or the worthless brand.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If everthing goes as it supposed to be Sipke ain't letting the WWE buy TNA!
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited August 2011
    Options
    with any luck, never. If WWE storylines ? then TNA owns the sewage treatment plants

You look at TNA wrestlers they gimmicks not even buyable, they just look like the writers tried a bunch of ? to make each one look "different"
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why not half of tna's roster are ex wwe employees
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When they're worth it.
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Bring the REAL ECW back....

Lets face it, The whole Attitude Era of WWF was a rip off of ECW.

& Ever since ECW has gone Wrestling is just boring.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How is WWE going to buy one problem when they haven't fixed the problems of their own?

The only thing of value that TNA holds is the video library. That's the one thing, the ONLY thing, that the WWE wants from any wrestling promotion/organization.

If that organization happens to have a star or two under contract that the WWE believes they can make some money off of as a return on their investment, they'll keep them and buy out the rest of the contracts. Since TNA pays their talent based on appearance, it won't cost the WWE anything to dump the talent. Those SpikeTV contracts like Hogan, Bischoff, Sting, and Flair will get forgotten about until they expire. So the WWE won't even touch those contracts. Not all of them are paid 100% by SpikeTV, but it's paid out enough where it's not worth it to the WWE to even touch them, with the exception of Sting and probably Flair.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WWE has their own problem pushing their own talent, imagine trying to push all of that talent at once. People in TNA who aren't getting pushed would be buried.
  • Mally_G
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »
    WWE has their own problem pushing their own talent, imagine trying to push all of that talent at once. People in TNA who aren't getting pushed would be buried.

History will repeat itself. If any of them from TNA comes to WWE, they will be buried because the WWE machine didn't create them. Just as with the WCW buyout, all that talent, and young talent at that will be crushed.

Plus, if the WWE goes through "cost cutting measures" on a yearly basis, then it's not economically feasible to even bring on another organizations roster, or even try to maintain it as a separate entity. They already treat Smackdown like a bastard child, and that's their own creation, imagine what they'll do to TNA and their talent. I wouldn't be surprised Vince went down to Florida in the Impact Zone and shoot the place up. Or have all the contracted talent line up in the ring and have HHH Pedigree all of them one at a time and all down the line just to keep their jobs. Humiliation is in the cards when you're dealing with Vince.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why tho? half the tna roster is old washed up ? that use to be wwe
  • Mally_G
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Truth be told, WWE probably wouldn't even want AJ Styles because they have Evan Bourne. When I say Bourne, all I could think of was AJ Styles.

They only want Samoa Joe because it'll be like a punch in the stomach to TNA, even though Hogan/Bischoff don't use him. If someone else was at the reigns, Joe would be doing something more than what he's doing now.

Rob Roode and James Storm will be split up and James Storm will be endeavored. Roode has the look but I don't know if he has the size (height) Vince wants in his guys to last long. The WWE already did the cowboy thing with Cade and Murdoch, so I doubt they'd want to go back down that route with James Storm.

Matt Morgan has the tools that the WWE likes, but there was a reason why they released him some time ago. Maybe it was his promo, don't know.....but whatever it was, hopefully he's improved in that area.

Sting is a given just for the HOF and possible match with Undertaker.

Maybe Kurt Angle, but he'll probably go independent before he hits the road full time again.

All of the Knockouts will be cut.

Anderson, Hardy, Jarrett, Dinero, Steiner, etc, all the names we know from their stints in WWE and from their past have no value to the current WWE product. They'll be bought out and cut.

There isn't much to choose from in TNA to get a return on investment. All that's worth anything is the video library and the E will flip a couple compilation videos and make all that money back from the purchase of the company. Especially if they do a Rise and Fall of TNA DVD, that will sell like hot cakes and double up on the return.

It's funny how someone or something makes more money dead than when alive....
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why tho? half the tna roster is old washed up ? that use to be wwe

true true, but come on this wack ass story line they got going on aint called for i mean after last night, we all kno during raw that kevin nash wasnt in no damn car wreck smh, its to predictable man we all knew he was goin to come out and interfer that match and let cena win, so if punk wouldv won who cena will have to beef with??? see what im sayin? ? predicted and also cena got to be in a main event to keep the ratings high, all im sayin is they need kurt aangle sting niuggas like that to make it interesting

that ? sunt that text too thats who i think did it i forgot his name tho u kno who im talkin bout tho
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What for ? are a bunch of wwe washed up talent, and wwe barely has any tv time for there current roster
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tna is a money laundering front for some of the off-the-books investments of panda energy international

yall didnt know that? lmao
  • Mally_G
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tna is a money laundering front for some of the off-the-books investments of panda energy international

yall didnt know that? lmao

I would think that since TNA bleeds red month after month, that if Panda were washing money through them, they'd get out of that business.

If you'd liquidate TNA right now, with all of its assets, you'd never recoup. The only thing of value is the video library. So if Panda ever decided to stop funding TNA, they'd own a good portion of the video library, if not all, and make their money back that way. And that's with pretty decent marketing, will get to a return on investment. They'll have no outlet to sell the videos, and if they do strike deals with these mom and pops websites and local promotions, it'll take forever to get the money back. But if you're saying that Panda is laundering money through TNA, all that money is currently lost.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I would never want James Storm to got to The "E"
    Imagine James Storm coming out to this music in his WWE debut...DEAD!
    1129452-H.jpg
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadprezadentz
    deadprezadentz Members Posts: 106
    edited June 2012
    Options
    TNA>>>WWE...all TNA need is the funds to travel. The only reason people think WWE is better is b/c its in an arena. TNA isnt goin to look official until it travels, then everybody is gonna hop on the bandwagon. Watch Slammiversary(it was in an arena). WWE couldnt put on a show like that. TNA talent>>>WWE's.
    but it really doesnt matter b/c wrasslin(WWE) is lame nowadayz. If WWE buys out TNA(potential competition), wrasslin is dead. WCW vs WWE(competition) was what made wrestling great
    imager.php?id=3818806&t=o GIFSoupimager.php?id=3818877&t=o GIFSoupimager.php?id=3818950&t=o GIFSoupimager.php?id=3818847&t=o GIFSoup
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unless tna pulls a ratings booster/nwo type storyline that sticks for years. i dont see it happening
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TNA seems to maybe have a new stable, 3 guys recent took out Sting so maybe....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i hate Samoa Joe
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I like TNA. But of course I'm a wrestling fan and not just a WWE fan. lol @ someone mentioning Steiner as part of the TNA roster. I cant tell you the last time Pope been in TNA, but I can tell you one thing, most of the people who are saying this and that is whats wrong with TNA dont even watch it in the first place. it's been very very good for almost a year now, including the PPVS.

Like I said before there are wrestling fans, and there are WWE fans. Alot of WWE fans here.