DJ Jazzy Jeff & Ayah – ‘Back For More’ Mixtape

Options
I.B. Blackman
I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
DJ-Jazzy-Jeff-Ayah-Back-For-More-Cover-580x580.jpg

Canadian soul vocalist Ayah has teamed up with DJ Jazzy Jeff to release yet another project, Back For More. They call it a mixtape, we say it listens like an album – it’s dope. Yeah. Jazzy brings it with some new moods in his production, while Ayah reels you in with her infectious voice, costuming her instrument to do what she pleases. If you haven’t yet been treated to the talent that is Ayah, it’s about time you get to know what you’ve been missing.

Stream and download

http://backformore.bandcamp.com/album/back-for-more-2

http://hulkshare.com/g9hzdp98j2vv

Comments

• I.B. Blackman
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Haven't seen anyone post anything 'bout this girl so I thought i'd drop it in here cuz it's pretty dope...

Production is tight and she's actually not too shabby.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah I copped it too... I thought I was the only one who bumped this thang and I almost skipped over it till I seen Jazzy Jeff on it and I copped it off the strength of that. I be checking datpiff and live for rare and unknown hypes like this here. Real nice mixtape..

Forgive Me Love
    *played this thang nearly 3 days straight*
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Yeah I copped it too... I thought I was the only one who bumped this thang and I almost skipped over it till I seen Jazzy Jeff on it and I copped it off the strength of that. I be checking datpiff and live for rare and unknown hypes like this here. Real nice mixtape..

I do the same... I saw Jazzy Jeff on the cover and thought, Let me check her out real quick. Needless to say i was pleasantly suprised... Her tape's been getting heavy rotation in my household..... #dope.
  • mrrealone
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I do the same... I saw Jazzy Jeff on the cover and thought, Let me check her out real quick. Needless to say i was pleasantly suprised... Her tape's been getting heavy rotation in my household..... #dope.

I checked youtube for more vids of her and I wouldn't be surprised if she happens to blow up sooner or later mane. She make real good music. And I was over on datpiff and found some lil ? who probably uses some sort of protools software to record music and it actually sounded good. ? was only 16 and had a better vibe than many large ? out now....
  • mrrealone
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That "Forgive Me Love" song I was talking about earlier.... She just mad a video for it. Ion't know if lady is dykin for real cause I seen some more pics of her online, but she is fine!

And here goes another one I should've mentioned. Its tight too...
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Props for this!