f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
I say 1 year

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What does that line mean anyway? Been trying to interpret it, but I just don't have a clue.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He should be included in the next round of cuts
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh @ David Otunga becoming Jennifer Hudson back up dancer

? gon be back up dancing with a Nexus shirt on
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They have no use for him if he can't convince JHud to sing at an event or two. That's the only reason why he's around; for that spike in the mainstream media picking up that JHud is singing at a wrestling event. It's free promotion for the E, but "Punk" ain't making it happen.

So it'll be a matter of time before the E gets tired of waiting and simply drop him. He adds no value to the product.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ksmart wrote: »
    What does that line mean anyway? Been trying to interpret it, but I just don't have a clue.

Best wishes/luck in your future endeavours... pretty simple...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    “Don't be mad, UPS is hiring”

And if you look at the ? , he does look like a kat who'll deliver boxes to your front door in a brown outfit and socks.
  • f.e.d.s.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    “Don't be mad, UPS is hiring”

And if you look at the ? , he does look like a kat who'll deliver boxes to your front door in a brown outfit and socks.

LMAO...good ? G. WWE struck gold signing one reality TV star (The Miz), but completely missed with this one. If this was the 80's maybe he could've been the Black "Superstar" Billy Graham, but he's just a waste. I wonder who would win in street fight between him and Ezekiel Jackson. My money's on Zeke
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    They have no use for him if he can't convince JHud to sing at an event or two. That's the only reason why he's around; for that spike in the mainstream media picking up that JHud is singing at a wrestling event. It's free promotion for the E, but "Punk" ain't making it happen.

So it'll be a matter of time before the E gets tired of waiting and simply drop him. He adds no value to the product.

LOL

Dude is a waste of space. I've seen kids doing backyard wrestling with better ring ability
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Could honestly see Otunga be the HeavyMan for JTG. Beef with the Usos for a bit
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ksmart wrote: »
    Could honestly see Otunga be the HeavyMan for JTG. Beef with the Usos for a bit
    Exactly!!.....
  • f.e.d.s.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    lol

dude is a waste of space. i've seen kids doing backyard wrestling with better ring ability
    Exactly!!.....