GOAT IC Comments

Options
DaChef
DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
edited September 2011 in AKA Donkey
What have been some of the best comments(funny, stupid, etc...) on this forum or any other forum in the IC?

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    a ? just told me game was more of a man than me
    i don't even know what he means by that
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    h-rap said some ? about ? having a chicken wing arm and typing 85-wpm with one hand in a hospital bed while tears roll down their face.

That's not exactly how he delivered the line but I lost it when I read that ? . Literally in tears.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Capital B told some guy to bob his head to his posts. One of the most classic ? ever <---makes no sense I know
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    aint no classics
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When I had a rap battle wit another rapper on this site I told people I couldnt record my diss track as soon as he dropped his diss track cuz my moms was upstairs sleep, everyone found that ? hilarious but i was being serious
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    h-rap said some ? about ? having a chicken wing arm and typing 85-wpm with one hand in a hospital bed while tears roll down their face.

That's not exactly how he delivered the line but I lost it when I read that ? . Literally in tears.

still hilarious
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When I had a rap battle wit another rapper on this site I told people I couldnt record my diss track as soon as he dropped his diss track cuz my moms was upstairs sleep, everyone found that ? hilarious but i was being serious

Lol............
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

LOLOL, that was a classic thread!

I remember when Fazeem said Jamacia's (Jafaking) hairline was running from his face and then somebody photo-shopped his face on the body of a monkey and he looked just like Ceaser from Planet of the Apes!

Somebody post that Monkey pic so we can have a good laugh!
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    _menace_ gettin caught under his axel's wife alias
    ? told axel he loved him and called him boo
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Funniest ? I read was when people were getting on....damn I can't remember dude name...but they were talking about how long dude arms were and had a GIF describing how dude put on his pants......
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    Funniest ? I read was when people were getting on....damn I can't remember dude name...but they were talking about how long dude arms were and had a GIF describing how dude put on his pants......

you talkin bout westside_lu?
    lmfao
    that ? "what's really good with your arms" thread?
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I thought that stuff about jojo simmons being the type of dude to walk across town to the club and then stay there until every last female exits was hilarious..

Also, "so ya'll just let the house cat chill on grandmas head like that?" by some dude in the Post Pics of Yo Fam thread was g.o.a.t.
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you talkin bout westside_lu?
    lmfao
    that ? "what's really good with your arms" thread?

LMAO!!! Yeah.....man that ? had me in tears....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That kid and play ? is tough
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hell Rell wikipedia thread was the funniest ? on this site
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    That kid and play ? is tough

Nothing can ever compare to the Monkey that GEE created with your face.....but the roast thread were they tortured you was classic too.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When that ? wit that Lego head got clowned.... Yo I swear that was the funniest ? in all life, ? was ruthless
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    that nas lost thread with ktulu

he was sayin that nas's life is so pathetic that the UN gotta send international aid to his house lmao

or that the show lost is gonna change its name to Nas
  • Duncan21
    Duncan21 Members Posts: 296
    edited August 2011
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    that nas lost thread with ktulu

he was sayin that nas's life is so pathetic that the UN gotta send international aid to his house lmao

or that the show lost is gonna change its name to Nas

My favorite one was where billfigger and the other dude was gonna meet up and fight.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol When Jeff Axel got mad about the video of the dreaded ? gettin knocked out by that white boy and even when ? was joking about it Axel took that ? so seriously every single time. Those early Goobs threads were comedy though I remember somebody said that ? hair look like a bit off cookie.

Oh yeah when ? recorded that call with Tommy Billfiger...Funny ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    american loo n texasboi simpin trannies n sendin ? nudes
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the du wifebeater thread
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao at that kid and play.

the jeff axel diss track was classic, now every time i hear that 600 benz i start thinking " you got knock the ? out by a ? " lololololol.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lincoln wrote: »
    i thought that stuff about jojo simmons being the type of dude to walk across town to the club and then stay there until every last female exits was hilarious..

Also, "so ya'll just let the house cat chill on grandmas head like that?" by some dude in the post pics of yo fam thread was g.o.a.t.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "Nas Lost" might as well be the IC's motto. For six or seven years, all you've had to do is type those two words and stans will just lose their minds.

"Jamal Lost" is a whole nother story that you youngins don't know nothing about.