Internet Love Connections

truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
Would any of you ladies be open to pursuing a relationship with a man you met online? He may live hundreds of miles away. You many live in say California and he lives on the east coast, but yall have this chemistry that is undeniable. Ever since yall crossed paths, there was this spiritual connection. Would u let someone special escape you just cause u found him online?

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    most of these hoes need constant ? or they will cheat, so i doubt they'd be ok with it
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I wouldn't allow myself to get involved emotionally with someone that far away. The likelihood of me uprooting for a man I've never been around for a significant period of time is nonexistent. We'd have to be together for years before I would seriously consider that.

Too many what ifs.

I don't see any problem with online dating though.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I wouldn't allow myself to get involved emotionally with someone that far away. The likelihood of me uprooting for a man I've never been around for a significant period of time is nonexistent. We'd have to be together for years before I would seriously consider that.

Too many what ifs.

I don't see any problem with online dating though.

So you been lyin' to me?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I have before, don't know if I would want to do it again though....