The Secret of Oz (How to fix the economy "US Monetary System Reform Documentary")

Dr Bang
Dr Bang Members Posts: 185
edited August 2011 in The Social Lounge
I recently watched an excellent documentary called "The Secret of Oz" about the US Monetary System. The documentary takes you through an in-depth history of the US Monetary System, how it was shaped, its evolution over time, and why we are experiencing a great recession at this time in history.

If you want to learn more about the US Monetary System, the Federal Reserve and its role in the economy, or just how money works in general, this is a movie you must watch. The simple fact is that most Americans have no understanding whatsoever of money - they don't understand what it is, where it comes from, who creates it, how it gets scarce or plentiful, or even how to earn enough of it to provide for their families.

Don't let that be you. Don't let it be said you never found out. As Jim Rohn says, "You may not be able to do all you find out, but make sure you find out all you can do."

Watch The Secret of Oz Documentary on the US Monetary System

What y'all think about the doc. yall should watch it, i would love to discuss it w/ yall.

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    I'll be watching this!!!
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited August 2011
    Dr Bang wrote: »

What y'all think about the doc. yall should watch it, i would love to discuss it w/ yall.

I have his OTHER video called "The Money Masters" which he showz it's the Khazarz (Jewz) that are doing this to our economy, it waz filmed in 1996, anywayz here'z another VERY interesting video explaining what really happend in the 2008 "economic crash"

"Capitalism Is The Crisis: Radical Politics in the Age of Austerity examines the ideological roots of the “austerity” agenda and proposes revolutionary paths out of the current crisis. The film features original interviews with Chris Hedges, Derrick Jensen, Michael Hardt, Peter Gelderloos, Leo Panitch, David McNally, Richard J.F. Day, Imre Szeman, Wayne Price, and many more!

The 2008 “financial crisis” in the United States was a systemic fraud in which the wealthy finance capitalists stole trillions of public dollars. No one was jailed for this crime, the largest theft of public money in history.

Instead, the rich forced working people across the globe to pay for their “crisis” through punitive “austerity” programs that gutted public services and repealed workers’ rights.

Austerity was named “Word of the Year” for 2010.

This documentary explains the nature of capitalist crisis, visits the protests against austerity measures, and recommends revolutionary paths for the future.

Special attention is devoted to the crisis in Greece, the 2010 G20 Summit protest in Toronto, Canada, and the remarkable surge of solidarity in Madison, Wisconsin.

It may be their crisis, but it’s our problem."

Here'z the video: http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=11062
  • Dr Bang
    edited August 2011
    I'll be watching this!!!

dope.

thanks for doing that. let me know what you think when you done.
  • Dr Bang
    edited August 2011
    rapluva wrote: »
    I have his OTHER video called "The Money Masters" which he showz it's the Khazarz (Jewz) that are doing this to our economy, it waz filmed in 1996, anywayz here'z another VERY interesting video explaining what really happend in the 2008 "economic crash"

"Capitalism Is The Crisis: Radical Politics in the Age of Austerity examines the ideological roots of the “austerity” agenda and proposes revolutionary paths out of the current crisis. The film features original interviews with Chris Hedges, Derrick Jensen, Michael Hardt, Peter Gelderloos, Leo Panitch, David McNally, Richard J.F. Day, Imre Szeman, Wayne Price, and many more!

The 2008 “financial crisis” in the United States was a systemic fraud in which the wealthy finance capitalists stole trillions of public dollars. No one was jailed for this crime, the largest theft of public money in history.

Instead, the rich forced working people across the globe to pay for their “crisis” through punitive “austerity” programs that gutted public services and repealed workers’ rights.

Austerity was named “Word of the Year” for 2010.

This documentary explains the nature of capitalist crisis, visits the protests against austerity measures, and recommends revolutionary paths for the future.

Special attention is devoted to the crisis in Greece, the 2010 G20 Summit protest in Toronto, Canada, and the remarkable surge of solidarity in Madison, Wisconsin.

It may be their crisis, but it’s our problem."

Here'z the video: http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=11062

dwfinitely gonna check that out thanks.