why do you ni99as still test diddy's greatness?

Options

Comments

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    puff the only ? to sign a group, release 'em but keep half they publishing, release them fully, then have them sign with him again.

? gotta be doing something right. Either that or The Lox just stupid.

lol thats too real. What makes it even realer is that it wasn't some pop band that did this. It was the Lox.

anybody remember them old rumors about Puffy being connected to bumpy johnson. Or am i getting him mixed up with Loon right now.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that all dandy and gravy i respect puff's hustle....but what he did shyne was still shady and fukked up...but word is diddy cut him a couple fat checks to keep his mouth closed cause shyne supposedly had mad dirt on him
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that all dandy and gravy i respect puff's hustle....but what he did shyne was still shady and fukked up...but word is diddy cut him a couple fat checks to keep his mouth closed cause shyne supposedly had mad dirt on him

Shyne's another ? that ? up due to his own stupidity and tried to blame Puffy...Shyne was caught with the gun on him that he shot off in the club...yet ? still wanna blame Puffy for Shyne going to jail...
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    J. Rob wrote: »
    it's hard not to like Diddy...I mean, he's a shady ass ? (just ask The LOX, Black Rob, G. Dep, Shyne, and countless others) but he's too entertaining to hate.

Also, I never really understood why people blame him for hip hop's downfall....what he was doing in the late 90s was original, it wasn't his fault that labels started forcing artists to bite his style.

wkhh90.gif

Nothing he did was original. other than introducing a mutated form of metrosexuality into hip hop. Ive said it before and ill say it again. when it comes to his business endeavors, i have nothing but the utmost respect for him. but as far as the music? he's been garbage, is garbage now, and will be garbage in the future. people so love to point the finger at the south and no limit for hip hop's demise, but it was p. ? 's over commercialized shiny suit drivel that crippled hip hop's legs like polio
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i respect diddy's business game
  • yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    diddy is like a more intelligent birdman to me
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What Maalik said.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »
    diddy is like a more intelligent birdman to me

trust and believe if Birdman was as stupid as some people think he is he woulda never been able to get that $30 million deal...I know Slyvia Rhone had alot to do with it but they just ain't gonna hand that much money to any old body
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I respect the ? outta Diddy. Would I work for him??? Yes. Would I walk to Brooklyn to get his cheesecake? ? No. I would suck that ? dry (no ? ) for every piece of information that ? has on Business. Learn every ? thing I can from that grimey bastard, steal all the contacts & clients I can, gracefully & respectfully bow out, start my own ? & put that ? outta business or become a respected competitior. This is a dog eat dog business. I dont owe you ? . DIDDY DONT OWE YALL ? . The only way he could ? any of them ? careers up is if they let him. ? that ? ? up first. Either you a Wolf or you a Sheep. Diddy aint no less grimey than the other Fortune 500 CEOs, you think the CEO at Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Sidley Austin get down any differently???? LMAO @ yall ? .

gotta quote myself for emphasis...
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    gotta quote myself for emphasis...

yeah /thread...
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    trust and believe if Birdman was as stupid as some people think he is he woulda never been able to get that $30 million deal...I know Slyvia Rhone had alot to do with it but they just ain't gonna hand that much money to any old body

don't 4 get about the oil rig.... the oil rig ? ...
    iweezy_animated_45.gif
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    diddy=true harlem hustler..

i may b in da minority, but i ? wit the music heavy too...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Me to B. That Angels original and remix get heavy play with me. No way out was a real good CD. And I give him credit because of his sampling he put me on to a lot of music from the past.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? even in the future ppl still respect diddy in New new york.....? he even diddy bop in his glass jar
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "I don't ? with fake hoes, I only touch J-Lo"

slick dissed fake ass shot ? ...whoever wrote his verse went it
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the only thing bigger than his gangsta is his arrogance. diddy just dont give a ? lmao thats my ? on word
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1997 Diddy >>>> (insert)

Real talk though I respect the dude's business mind even though he has made some questionable moves. But the numbers don't lie and you see the ? is straight paid
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options
    crackers own this ? .. who he foolin
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Word word.I don't even know what to say about this ? .Making mu'? run around ny to get a cheese cake.? was funny for 5 mins then I settled down and noticed the stupidity.
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited April 2010
    Options

? actin' like they wasn't bangin' No Way Out in 97.

These ? lyin' to themselves.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited April 2010
    Options

Diddy was the first ? to go 50-50 with a label and not simply be a publishing company. ? you mean fam? Diddy the only ? in history to go to Clive Davis ad demand being equal partners. That ? 's a shark. That ? owns half of ciroc. How is this ? owned by white people? ? outta here. ? owns Sean John out right. Hov don't even own RocAwear anymore. Puff is a G.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i respect diddy's business game

THis..........
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Me to B. That Angels original and remix get heavy play with me. No way out was a real good CD. And I give him credit because of his sampling he put me on to a lot of music from the past.

I never knew why ? would clown him about sampling, when ? were doing it way before his time.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited April 2010
    Options
    THis..........

diddy's hustle is ridiculous. When that ? says he sleeps only 4 hours a night, I believe it.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    diddy's hustle is ridiculous. When that ? says he sleeps only 4 hours a night, I believe it.

I heard him say that ? I was like whoa.... ? is loafin' b. The speech he gave about his mom was trill as ? too! She instilled that hustle though leading by example cause she was on the grind for her kids. Dope ? !