why do you ni99as still test diddy's greatness?

Options
124»

Comments

• garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    funniest ? about that interview was Puffy telling them "Ya'll talking all that gangsta ? and I'm tryna sit down work this out like business men. You know where my office is come down here and we can get everything worked out." Made the Lox look like fools making all those threats like Puffy was supposed to be scared into giving them what they want.

They got their ? back though, Puffy was scared you could see that by his tone at the end of the interview.
  • garv
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shyne's another ? that ? up due to his own stupidity and tried to blame Puffy...Shyne was caught with the gun on him that he shot off in the club...yet ? still wanna blame Puffy for Shyne going to jail...

Nah thats wrong, Puffy used that ? , Shyne had the gun cause there were people trying to get a Puffy, he was loyal to Puff and Puff turn on him by assinging Shyne a different lawyer(probably less capable) than Puffy's, if thats how you treat your friends or associates then you don't deserve any respect.
  • garv
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Diddy was the first ? to go 50-50 with a label and not simply be a publishing company. ? you mean fam? Diddy the only ? in history to go to Clive Davis ad demand being equal partners. That ? 's a shark. That ? owns half of ciroc. How is this ? owned by white people? ? outta here. ? owns Sean John out right. Hov don't even own RocAwear anymore. Puff is a G.

Everyone and their mothers know Jimmy Iovine got the whole Rap game on lock, Puffy is his underboss.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You want me to respect a ? that's only rich because he stepped on/over a whole bunch of people to get where he at (like most CEO's) lmao FOH (not to mention majority were other black males). Nah if he was a good/real ? he would help them ? get to where he at not use them, I can't respect shady ? no matter how much money you got, but karma got his ass (big death and big's mother suing his ass). Then the shyne ? . This ? got a track record of this ? , but if that's what YOU respect then do you, but I can't respect ? that ? done (not to mention most of his music is straight trash especillay since BIG and the Lox gone). Why the ? would you let your act sign a ? up deal?? Oh because you a shady money hungry ? . Why not put them on to game so they don't getted ? by them white men that you bragging about you ? wit. ? is funny for real. Nothing that ? has done deserves respect but like most ? all they see is ohhhh he got money. he bopping, etc IMAO and you want me to respect that lmao nah i'll pass.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    diddy sonned the lox and told them they weren't going to do nothing
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Nah thats wrong, Puffy used that ? , Shyne had the gun cause there were people trying to get a Puffy, he was loyal to Puff and Puff turn on him by assinging Shyne a different lawyer(probably less capable) than Puffy's, if thats how you treat your friends or associates then you don't deserve any respect.

Shyne was going to prison regardless...he was a felon in possession of a weapon and the gun he was caught with was matched to the bullet that hit ol girl in the face...having Diddy's legal team would've have really done ? for him
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You want me to respect a ? that's only rich because he stepped on/over a whole bunch of people to get where he at (like most CEO's) lmao FOH (not to mention majority were other black males). Nah if he was a good/real ? he would help them ? get to where he at not use them, I can't respect shady ? no matter how much money you got, but karma got his ass (big death and big's mother suing his ass). Then the shyne ? . This ? got a track record of this ? , but if that's what YOU respect then do you, but I can't respect ? that ? done (not to mention most of his music is straight trash especillay since BIG and the Lox gone). Why the ? would you let your act sign a ? up deal?? Oh because you a shady money hungry ? . Why not put them on to game so they don't getted ? by them white men that you bragging about you ? wit. ? is funny for real. Nothing that ? has done deserves respect but like most ? all they see is ohhhh he got money. he bopping, etc IMAO and you want me to respect that lmao nah i'll pass.

I respect success.
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hahaha chamillionaire seem hurt.
  • notme
    notme Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Diddy was the first ? to go 50-50 with a label and not simply be a publishing company. ? you mean fam? Diddy the only ? in history to go to Clive Davis ad demand being equal partners. That ? 's a shark. That ? owns half of ciroc. How is this ? owned by white people? ? outta here. ? owns Sean John out right. Hov don't even own RocAwear anymore. Puff is a G.

Master P hustle skills >>>>>>>>>

85 to 15 split with Jive had P getting 80-90% off all revenues. He literally had a major label working for him
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol thats too real. What makes it even realer is that it wasn't some pop band that did this. It was the Lox.

anybody remember them old rumors about Puffy being connected to bumpy johnson. Or am i getting him mixed up with Loon right now.

puffs dad was getting real paper in the era of frank lucas and nicky barnes .....

nicky barnes spoke on puffs dad in his book .. said puffs dad melvin had his own elite shi tzu shop in manhattan and also was very heavy in the powder game ...

frank lucas said he once bailed puffs dad out of jail before because he got nabbed with a couple ki's of the snow ........ said puffs dad was the real deal ...

his pops was killed when he was only 2 years old .........
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »

exactly its been a well known fact that diddy did shyne ? he completely threw him under the bus...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    exactly its been a well known fact that diddy did shyne ? he completely threw him under the bus...

yea he did shyne foul ..... left him in the cold .........
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shyne was going to prison regardless...he was a felon in possession of a weapon and the gun he was caught with was matched to the bullet that hit ol girl in the face...having Diddy's legal team would've have really done ? for him

? is stupid if they would have been Co'ds there would be two lock up brothers instead of one im sure diddy hit shyne up with major guap cause he did his time in the mountains like a G you don't hear shyne complaning smh
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The level of Diddy's G is severely underrated...

diddy_money.jpg
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you can tell diddy is really hype about that verse like jim jones was with ballin..no tellin when he goin do it again
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I got my billions up, ? ' wit' them white folks.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dont let diddy's paper blind u ....

when your thirsty to be great you'll do almost anything ....

I once respected his hustle until things started being said that I couldn't rock with ....

master p>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    self made to the gristle .