Why Ni99as Be Actin Like They To Good For Strip Clubs?

Options
boom
boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
i be seein ? flexin like they don't like bein around ? .. like they all high n mighty.. cause truth be told most of ya'll ? get no ? .. so a strip club would do you some good... ? be sayin.. "i aint trickin" ... only ? that can't control themselves think that way...

so why ya'll ? got somethin against boobie bars?

Comments

• Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    for real....
    These ? dont know that u can go to a spot like Strokers and see a gang of girls who aint strippers just in there chillin...
    Smart females know what it is... A ? can put on and front in a regular club, but u cant fake the funk in a strip club....folks can tell when u in there broke...lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    word....I cosign this powerful movement LOL

and SMH @ ? thinking you can't smash a stripper without tricking off rent money
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    for real....
    These ? dont know that u can go to a spot like Strokers and see a gang of girls who aint strippers just in there chillin...
    Smart females know what it is... A ? can put on and front in a regular club, but u cant fake the funk in a strip club....folks can tell when u in there broke...lol

word son... these ? be actin like some ? made it cool to not be in a strip club.. like they got superior morals n ? .. what kind of morals involve you not condoning being around naked women?
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Before I got married I used to go with the fellas every once in a while, but out of respect for my wife wishes, I don't go any more.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The only time I went to the strip club I left early cause they had a two drink minimum and I don't drink like that. They kept coming asking what I wanted to drink and I kept telling them nothing. I was still tipping the dancers so I wasn't tripping. Then this one chick came up to me and had an attitude saying "we do have a two drink minimum ya know." I left about 15 minutes later.
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited April 2010
    Options
    word....I cosign this powerful movement LOL

and SMH @ ? thinking you can't smash a stripper without tricking off rent money

Cosign.... even my introverted ass has done it.............

shoulda worn a rubber though.......... I consider it an L and win so im neutral about what happened that night.....
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    word son... these ? be actin like some ? made it cool to not be in a strip club.. like they got superior morals n ? .. what kind of morals involve you not condoning being around naked women?

They might be scared to, cuz u know the DJ in a strip club will be quick to call a ? out and roast u...that or they scared of them goons in the back betting 500 on a pool game...lol
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    Before I got married I used to go with the fellas every once in a while, but out of respect for my wife wishes, I don't go any more.

why would she wish this on you?
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cosign.... even my introverted ass has done it.............

shoulda worn a rubber though.......... I consider it an L and win so im neutral about what happened that night.....

u fucced a stripper raw?...WOW
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    for real....

That's because the male to female ratio is crazy...much better than the regular club.
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They might be scared to, cuz u know the DJ in a strip club will be quick to call a ? out and roast u...that or they scared of them goons in the back betting 500 on a pool game...lol

lol word....
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u fucced a stripper raw?...WOW

i must admit... i did as well... smh
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    That's because the male to female ratio is crazy...much better than the regular club.

what? that ? usually even out here... both parties can come pleased..
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The only time I went to the strip club I left early cause they had a two drink minimum and I don't drink like that. They kept coming asking what I wanted to drink and I kept telling them nothing. I was still tipping the dancers so I wasn't tripping. Then this one chick came up to me and had an attitude saying "we do have a two drink minimum ya know." I left about 15 minutes later.

you shoulda said "? you hoe" .. that would've solved the problem.. don't let them hoes get forceful
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what? that ? usually even out here... both parties can come pleased..

I've been to some strip clubs where you couldn't even get in without a dude.
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited April 2010
    Options

Blame it on the alc.. al ... al ... alcohol.............

SMH
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why would she wish this on you?

She said she didn't want another ? shaking their ass in my face but hers. I respected that and chose to keep a peaceful home.
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I've been to some strip clubs where you couldn't even get in without a dude.

that ? lame... only in texas
  • TigerWoods
    TigerWoods Members Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There is no one above frequenting the ? ? of the strip club. ? lips all over my face. Tiger likes.
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    She said she didn't want another ? shaking their ass in my face but hers. I respected that and chose to keep a peaceful home.

Ah. .........
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options

lol..u was trippin homie
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol..u was trippin homie

i knew this hoe though.. knew what she was about... still unnacceptable tho.. :( ... ? still at Rooster's too..
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont understand ? who frequent stip clubs../shrugs

lol ? raw ? strippers
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TigerWoods wrote: »
    There is no one above frequenting the ? ? of the strip club. ? lips all over my face. Tiger likes.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...this ? got the new NIKE commercial as his avi...that ? is raw...
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont understand ? who frequent stip clubs../shrugs

lol ? raw ? strippers

do you understand ? that go to regular clubs?