How "losers" have fuked up the forum game......

Options
Suck Me Beautiful
Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
edited September 2011 in Growing Pains
Forums is supposed to be a spot where nlggas can come to speak objectively on a bunch of different topics......

problem is most of the mafukkas that post on forums be the "loser" types of nlggas comin to the net lookin to fill voids they got in their lives and shlt. So instead of just posting objectively on whatever topic is at hand....these nlggas is coming online to form emotional bonds with screen names an d shlt Then Next thing you know, these mafukkas is holding back here to not offend this person, not sayin exactly what they feel there to not offend that person, not postin in your thread cause they carrying grudges from another thread and whatever other bullshlt yall coward ? people on.......now the shlt aint even a forum no more......its fukin cheers.

then u got these simple ? nlggas on that carebear shlt with the bltches really thinkin they goin to ? or something if they post all this bullshlt......lol.....cuz, u aint ? offline with that bullshlt routine.....the ? makes u think its going to work online? Not to mention the ? lives 400 miles away.......smh....

in real life this shlt aint that much of a nuisance to me cause i aint really gotta hear/see a nlggas pathetic attempt to pull a bltch with the mr nice guy routine but online the whole pathetic shlt is put on display in the middle of a thread you lookin at.........

now granted......i could just skip past the shlt.....but how do u know some shlt is pathetic without actually reading the shlt? So yea, even tho i may stop reading the shlt at the moment i realize it i still read enough of that bullshlt to be annoyed.......

Long story short....? u

Comments

• Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Forums is supposed to be a spot where nlggas can come to speak objectively on a bunch of different topics......

problem is most of the mafukkas that post on forums be the "loser" types of nlggas comin to the net lookin to fill voids they got in their lives and shlt. So instead of just posting objectively on whatever topic is at hand....these nlggas is coming online forming emotional bonds with screen names, hatin nlggas permanantly cause of a post that tarneshed ur "e-rep", and all that other bullshlt u nlggas be on. Then Next thing you know, these mafukkas is holding back here to not offend this person, not sayin exactly what they feel there to not offend that person, not postin in your thread cause they carrying grudges from another thread whatever other bullshlt yall coward ? people on.......now the shlt aint even a forum no more......its fukin cheers.

then u got these simple ? nlggas on that carebear shlt with the bltches really thinkin they goin to ? or something if they post all this bullshlt......lol.....cuz, u aint ? offline with that bullshlt routine.....the ? makes u think its going to work online? Not to mention the ? lives 400 miles away.......smh....

in real life this shlt aint that much of a nuisance to me cause i aint really gotta hear/see a nlggas pathetic attempt to pull a bltch with the mr nice guy routine but online the whole pathetic shlt is put on display in the middle of a thread you lookin at.........

now granted......i could just skip past the shlt.....but how do u know some shlt is pathetic without actually reading the shlt? So yea, even tho i may stop reading the shlt at the moment i realize it i still read enough of that bullshlt to be annoyed.......

Long story short....? u

tumblr_ln9cdfGPwg1qfstdz.jpg

The internet isn't real bruh.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh.......this nlgga is pposting in my threads before i even submit the mafukkas....got dam nlgga
  • XIII
    XIII Members Posts: 631
    edited August 2011
    Options
    look at the number's he's doin. only joined last month and got in excess of 1k posts. perfect example of a suspect no life ?
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    XIII wrote: »
    look at the number's he's doin. only joined last month and got in excess of 1k posts. perfect example of a suspect no life ?

This dude been here for years.

Just a new name. Same old ? .
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    XIII wrote: »

LMAO at thinkin' I'm doin' numbers. Y'all ? ? me.

I post in waves. My ? 's always heavy during summer, especially this past summer cuz I didn't start working until two weeks ago(by choice). I would work out, post, smoke herb, play Xbox during the day and drink and smoke with my peoples at night.

I wouldn't expect herb ass ? to understand being able to choose your own destiny though. Carry on.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo T/S ..............stop being so homotional.....................
  • Winema31
    Winema31 Members Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You said very professional,I will remember