Am I the only one who still wears baggy clothes?

Options
stackdinero
stackdinero Members Posts: 95
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I be feeling out of place now...All these ? wearing some tight azz ? ...with some tight azz shirts with a bunch of designs...i dont want my ? baggy azz ? either but dam i gotz to buy ? online kuz all dese stores selling that ? man ? ....

Ya ? need to stop wearing those tight azz nut huggers

I aint no skinny boney azz ? so nah mean i cant be wearing no tight azz ? with chains hangin on the side

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the generation behind us (13-18) wants 2 be different than us... jus like we wanted 2 be different then the generation before us... but i still wear my clothes baggy...
  • haywood jablowme
    haywood jablowme Members Posts: 271
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao too baggy is retarted a lil baggy is good................skinny jeans are ?
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • southern_mr.337
    southern_mr.337 Members Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the generation behind us (13-18) wants 2 be different than us... jus like we wanted 2 be different then the generation before us... but i still wear my clothes baggy...

I think is more region specific than anything...my lil brothers are in that same category and u should see the disappointment they show when they see these fools in the mall

and u cant find anything tight in my closet but nuttin extremely baggy either...I keep in the line unless I get that ? day when we dont care and throw on my girbauds and a tall tee
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think is more region specific than anything...my lil brothers are in that same category and u should see the disappointment they show when they see these fools in the mall

and u cant find anything tight in my closet but nuttin extremely baggy either...I keep in the line unless I get that ? day when we dont care and throw on my girbauds and a tall tee

lol yea dats true.... i do have some of my lil ? that are in that age range that hate that skinny jean ? 2...
  • rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    Options
    naww some kids wear ( the one that think there thugs)

but yea i get my jeans loose fit . But the i only rock fitted shirts unless

it's a baggy white/black/blue tee shirt
  • The_wraith
    The_wraith Members Posts: 391
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Your not the only one stack......it is a must that i have my jeans loose.........i don't let it hang on my ass but it must be loose
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Skinny/close fit jeans FTW
  • swagfrom216
    swagfrom216 Members Posts: 74
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i wudnt say u the only one....but you are becoming the last of a dying breed....fitted FTW....skinny FTL
  • West Brooklyn II
    West Brooklyn II Members Posts: 124
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wear my clothes like a grown man with some sense. I feel like a damn fool if I'm out trying to hold up my pants every 5 seconds. Loose fit Levis and Timberland FTW.... Now if it's a lazy afternoon and I got some ball shorts on, I sag my ish. It just feels right
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The_wraith wrote: »
    Your not the only one stack......it is a must that i have my jeans loose.........i don't let it hang on my ass but it must be loose

u have a unique sig.... thats for dam sure..... can we lower the font on that please?? lol
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its a dying bread .. of none skinny wear ?

we the last ones left
  • Domyjeans
    Domyjeans Members Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I prefer baggy than skinny jeans but well, fashion trends changes very quickly!
  • damobb2deep
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Domyjeans wrote: »
    I prefer baggy than skinny jeans but well, fashion trends changes very quickly!

that is true.... i think the "super skinny" jeans is getting played out all ready...
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

cosign that...thats why you got lil dudes like Lil Twist and the those preteens and teen dancers and singers walking around with mohawks and dyed blonde hair.....10 years ago none of us wouldn't dare do that care crazy ?
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the old folks used to tell us our pants wher too baggy, now we telling this generation their pants are to tight.
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited August 2011
    Options
    loose fit, dont really rock the baggy look anymore
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "No tight jeans homie I don't wear those"

I gotta have a loose fit, I dont like my pants baggy anymore but I don't like them anywhere near tight.

What I really want to know is whats up with these ? ass ? that wear pedal pushers...them sucka ass ? that are tight and reach to their knees....ultra ? wear. You suckas ain't never heard of just rocking some short pants...Smh
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's a difference between loose fit and baggy, and I wear slacks for the most part all the time so my pants are my size. With room to breathe of course
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't do the baggy clothes thing I just wear ? that fits

do they still sell baggy clothes? Only way to get something baggy nowadays is to get some ? that's too big

* shrugs*