Can we take the time out to discuss cuntscaping?

Options
Idi Amin Dada
Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
Real rap ladies, bald ain't sexy. Feels like you're ? a 12 year old. It's weird.

Landing skrips preferred.

Shapes are also nice, I've seen the infinity symbol, a peace sign, and a triangle.

Speak on it, what says the real ? of these interpages?

Comments

• frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Real rap ladies, bald ain't sexy. Feels like you're ? a 12 year old. It's weird.

Shapes are also nice, I've seen the infinity symbol, a peace sign, and a triangle.

If you know you ain't ? a 12 year old you shouldn't be worried bruh. I don't even know what the ? a 12 yrs ol lil girl lil ? look like.

I prefer a shaved ? , I like it smooth, and if I'm in a relationship with the chick and I'm eating that thang i'd rather have bald.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    breh keep mine waxed/shaved ? what you talmbout
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    If you know you ain't ? a 12 year old you shouldn't be worried bruh. I don't even know what the ? a 12 yrs ol lil girl lil ? look like.

I prefer a shaved ? , I like it smooth, and if I'm in a relationship with the chick and I'm eating that thang i'd rather have bald.

c/s. ? be killin me when that say stuff like that. wth u know about 12 yr old girls????? ? exposin themselves as undercover pedos man. i like a chick bald. smooth.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol what a fail
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited August 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    c/s. ? be killin me when that say stuff like that. wth u know about 12 yr old girls????? ? exposin themselves as undercover pedos man. i like a chick bald. smooth.

so ? gotta be pedos to know prepubescent girls don't have hair. Aiight.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shaved or she can just give me head.

i like snow bunnies with jungle fever, not snow bunnies with jungles down there.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so ? gotta be pedos to know prepubescent girls don't have hair. Aiight.

the fact that you got a grown azzz woman wit a shaved ? in front u, and the only thing to cross your mind is a 12 yr old girl....yes it's ? dawg. i don't get the logic in ? scared of a woman's shaved ? . it's ? . plain & simple.

are you tellin me if u hooked up wit a bad azzz broad, she gets naked for u, u see that she's been shaved baled/bikini waxed, you're actually gonna get up and LEAVE?? lol!! 'cmon now.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited August 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    the fact that you got a grown azzz woman wit a shaved ? in front u, and the only thing to cross your mind is a 12 yr old girl....yes it's ? dawg. i don't get the logic in ? scared of a woman's shaved ? . it's ? . plain & simple.

are you tellin me if u hooked up wit a bad azzz broad, she gets naked for u, u see that she's been shaved baled/bikini waxed, you're actually gonna get up and LEAVE?? lol!! 'cmon now.

Show me where I said that. I just said I find it odd. I don't understand it. landing skrips are GOAT.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You know, there is a high chance that a 12 year old girl might have ? , fyi.

I got them myself at 10, or maybe even 9, nh.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    SMH @ This ? not knowing about that preteen ? hair.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Show me where I said that. I just said I find it odd. I don't understand it. landing skrips are GOAT.

Bruh, it's called hygiene. A lot women aren't tryin have a jungle down there. If she wants to shave it bald, so be it. I don't see how that's "odd". Better it bald or near bald, than goin down on her, and getting a hair caught in your throat. N/h just in case.
  • yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I can't recall one time I was about to smash and the amount of hair stopped me.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shaved or she can just give me head.

i like snow bunnies with jungle fever, not snow bunnies with jungles down there.

only birdcall could drop a powerful post like this
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Speakin' from prior experience...
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I got a landing strip by my ? just incase these hoes feelin extra frisky though b

No ? .....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Smooth like a babies ass
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wax that ? and ass.

Landing strips are too plain. If you have a small low Caesar patch have it shaped into a heart or zoo animal or something.

Bush chicks (like missleading) ? your delf.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? said it feels like u ? a 12 year old
    how do u know how that feels, sir?
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    I got a landing strip by my ? just incase these hoes feelin extra frisky though b

No ? .....

Quoted in case of edit.

n/h.
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why would i want to edit such a heterosexual and masculine post?
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

This is the truth. I prefer a chick to have at least SOME hair down there. I use this analogy a lot but, I always compare a bald ? to a person with no eyebrows... It just don't look right. Now, if you wanna wax and groom your "eyebrows", that's fine.... just don't shave 'em completely off.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wax that ? and ass.

Landing strips are too plain. If you have a small low Caesar patch have it shaped into a heart or zoo animal or something.

Bush chicks (like missleading) ? your delf.

Ummmmmm????????? Where did you ever get the idea that I have any other bush aside from what's on my head?
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ummmmmm????????? Where did you ever get the idea that I have any other bush aside from what's on my head?

Wait a minute... Is that YOU in your avatar? You're hot.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wait a minute... Is that YOU in your avatar? You're hot.

No. That's not me.