Are The Saudi Royal Family Jewish?

Options
toomy
toomy Members Posts: 369
edited August 2011 in The Social Lounge
I guess they're Israel's secret weapon.

http://www.truedemocracy.net/hj33/08.html

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/history-rewritten-mainmenu-59/27106-is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish

King Faisal Al-Saud at that time could not deny his family's kindred with the Jews when he declared to the Washington Post on Sept. 17, 1969 stating: "We, The Saudi family, are cousins of the Jews: we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslem Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (Arabia) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world." That was the declaration of King Faisal AL-Saud Bin Abdul Aziz! '
http://www.daily.pk/are-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish-11725/

The Saudi Family members know perfectly well the Muslims all over the world have already known their real Jewish Origin. Muslims have now known all their ? past, which was, and still is stuck in the same mire of Brutal Despotism and Atrocity. Presently, they exert their utmost efforts to conceal their Jewish Origin by covering themselves with the cloak of the Islamic Religion, so as to try to keep their real Jewish Ancestry hidden in the dark by connecting their family tree with our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Comments

• Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    C'mon son, citing David Icke?
  • Jonas.dini
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2012, really dogg? U gon c/s this
  • toomy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    C'mon son, citing David Icke?

It's more than just david Icke.

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-jewish-origin

The U.S. Department of Defense has released translations of a number of Iraqi intelligence documents dating from Saddam’s rule. One, a General Military Intelligence Directorate report from September 2002, entitled “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots”, shows the Iraqi government was aware of the nefarious purposes of the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, often known as Salafis, in serving Western interests to undermine Islam.

The report relies heavily on the Memoirs of Mr. Hempher, which describe in detail how a British spy to the Middle East, in the middle of the eighteenth century, made contact with Adbul Wahhab, to create a subversive version of Islam, the notorious sect of Wahhabism, which became the founding cult of the Saudi regime. The movement was temporarily suppressed by the Ottomam armies in the middle of the nineteenth century. But with the assistance of the British, the Wahhabis and their Saudi sponsors returned to power and founded their own state in 1932. Since then, the Saudis have collaborated closely with the Americans, to whom they owe their tremendous oil wealth, in funding various Islamic fundamentalist organizations and other American covert operations, particularly the "jihad" in Afghanistan. But the Saudis simulatenously use the immense wealth at their dispossal to disseminate this disruptive brand of Islam to various parts of the world, categorized by some of the largest propaganda campaign in history.
  • Jonas.dini
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You're a good poster, don't go over the deepend into conspiracy world, I hate to lose smart folks to the dark side
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited August 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    I guess they're Israel's secret weapon.

http://www.truedemocracy.net/hj33/08.html

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/history-rewritten-mainmenu-59/27106-is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish

Our country (Arabia) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, /[/url]

Islamic people when it comes to history are some of the most UNeducated people I've ever seen, the Yuhudi's (Jews in the mis-translated english) are NOT from nor have EVER been from S.Arabia, what he waz telling that Newz Paper iz the Quran-Muslim version of History, which is STUPID!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    You're a good poster

dont be ridiculous
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No. The Saudi ? Royal Family is not ? Jewish. Christ, are you ? ? Saudi Arabia was one of the nations that fought Israel in the 1948 War. Rich and powerful Saudis are among the people giving money to Palestinian Suicide Bombers families and ? . Of course, the Saudi gov't treats Palestinian refugees like ? but EVERY Arab country does that.

Read a ? book sometime. Not a sports page. Not a magazine. A book, ? . A ? book ? .
  • toomy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    No. The Saudi ? Royal Family is not ? Jewish. Christ, are you ? ? Saudi Arabia was one of the nations that fought Israel in the 1948 War. Rich and powerful Saudis are among the people giving money to Palestinian Suicide Bombers families and ? . Of course, the Saudi gov't treats Palestinian refugees like ? but EVERY Arab country does that.

Read a ? book sometime. Not a sports page. Not a magazine. A book, ? . A ? book ? .

Maybe you should read. Why do you think I ended my sentence with a question mark?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    The Saudi Family members know perfectly well the Muslims all over the world have already known their real Jewish Origin. Muslims have now known all their ? past, which was, and still is stuck in the same mire of Brutal Despotism and Atrocity. Presently, they exert their utmost efforts to conceal their Jewish Origin by covering themselves with the cloak of the Islamic Religion, so as to try to keep their real Jewish Ancestry hidden in the dark by connecting their family tree with our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
    so i see now you've decided to fully embrace anti-Semitic conspiracies. i guess it was bound to happen.

you DO understand that the sentiment boils down to "we claim the Saudi royal family is Jewish because we know Jews are evil and we think the Saudi royal family is evil," don't you?
    and that the above quote is not about claiming a direct connection, but about the argument that Jews and Arabs originate in the same part of the world and should thus have a common bond helping prevent them from fighting?
    i guess not.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    xin_390802011530851607717.jpg

a_br10q_0121.jpg

C'mon son.............