Options
    Oh yeah inb4 Gee post abt Jeezy that don't have ? to do with music
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »

CTE aka ? TOM ENTERTAINMENT can neva have a betta catalog den da BAUCE cuz he out here coonin wit a WHITE RACIST REDNECK CALLIN HIM A NIGGER!!!!!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jeezy has a classic album and ross has yet to make one. Ross albums have about 6 skippers on each one. There is no competition.

the red dogs tripping, and these ? still snitching/
    the old lady across the street still ? /
    it's 3 in the morning take yo old ass to sleep/
    3rd time she done called the police this week!!!

i'ma bathing ape fanatic, red monkey junkie/
    glass pots on the stove got the kitchen smelling funky/
    yeah i sold a million records but i still flip them blocks/
    on t.v every day but i still pop them glocks

jeezy too real for these fans of the fraud
    LOL HE DISSED ROSS A LONG TIME AGO:cool:
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    now let's not carried away here, now
    jeezy ain't step away from the trap on the recession
    also, every ross song don't sound like bmf unless them the only songs you listenin to

Ross songs do sound alike. Every glam life song, every drug life song.

"I want a new bently, my Auntie needs a new kidney, and if I let her die her children will never forgive me"

That's growth from

"It was takin too long bring it back, you was short anyway so bring a stack"

Hell Jeezy don't even use them adlibs anymore
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

"I want a new bently, my Auntie needs a new kidney, and if I let her die her children will never forgive me"

That's growth from

and it that very same song didn't he talk about the trap?
    "all i got to my name is 2 bricks and 1 felony"
    as a matter of fact the whole set up to that lil "growth" you posted was ? talk
    don't act like every jeezy song ain't the same ? , my dude
    both them ? have a fairly narrow lane and stick to it
    1 is no better than the other when it comes to subject matter
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CTE aka ? TOM ENTERTAINMENT can neva have a betta catalog den da BAUCE cuz he out here coonin wit a WHITE RACIST REDNECK CALLIN HIM A NIGGER!!!!!

Lmao dead on
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and it that very same song didn't he talk about the trap?
    "all i got to my name is 2 bricks and 1 felony"
    as a matter of fact the whole set up to that lil "growth" you posted was ? talk
    don't act like every jeezy song ain't the same ? , my dude
    both them ? have a fairly narrow lane and stick to it
    1 is no better than the other when it comes to subject matter

Good point. But finish the line. "You're going back to jail, that's what my conscience keeps on tellin me" Ross still hasn't stated what happens if you're taped selling dope on the iPhone. On "I need vacation" Jeezy mentions the stress that comes with being a D Boy. With Ross music its always been "selling drugs is easy and it leads to sex overseas, nice cars, and celebrity lifestyle." Ross is still on some 102 type ? content wise. But ill admit lyrically he has stepped it.
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Good point. But finish the line. "You're going back to jail, that's what my conscience keeps on tellin me" Ross still hasn't stated what happens if you're taped selling dope on the iPhone. On "I need vacation" Jeezy mentions the stress that comes with being a D Boy. With Ross music its always been "selling drugs is easy and it leads to sex overseas, nice cars, and celebrity lifestyle." Ross is still on some 102 type ? content wise. But ill admit lyrically he has stepped it.

come on, ?
    do you listen to ross?
    even on his first song he said, "when they snatched black i cried for a 100 nights, he got 100 bodies servin 100 lifes"
    off 'cross the line'
    "i was birthed in a ? house, but what's worse, every first it's a packed house, lil brother knowin life illegal, no toys just playin wit pipes and needles"
    off 'it's my time'
    "Ain't rappin I'm talkin, ain't talkin I'm scrappin
    Ain't scrappin, I'm shootin, they just askin what happened
    Ain't shoot then I'm shot, ain't shot then I'm shootin
    I ain't caught by the cops, ? the cops I'm eluding
    Ain't hearin the sirens, but I'm seeing the sirens
    Ain't seeing the sirens, why am I being so violent?
    Thats in the nature of being a ?
    Being beat down, then able to get up
    Being let down, then able to sit up
    Be the false charge, a ? acquit it
    I ain't hating on ya, dog I pray for ya
    Be safe, I heard they got a case for ya
    Be straight, stay away from them fake lawyers
    You'll be working for the state like you they laywer
    Stay loyal, your time will come...
    For you to be free and shine like the sun
    I'm so blessed, to be in this position
    Holdin on my .45 listenin to every whisper...
    I'm so blessed, to be in this position
    Holdin on my .45 listenin to every whisper..."

stop frontin on dude
    and these is all songs from his FIRST album
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2011
    Options

That's growth from

lol true, they both have grown but ross last two albums swagger jacked jeezys old flow and style of music. you can't tell me b.m.f didn't sound like something jeezy(a real b.m.f affiliate) would have made. hell, his last two albums and that compilation sounded like a jeezy project that he just laid his vocals over with a bunch of guest. officer roberts only got 1 banger(port of miami) and a real solid album(trilla). only port of miami has great replay value. The other albums are only good for a few listens and then they are forgettable. B.M.F was the best ? ross came with since trilla but he didn't even say ? on there that stood out besides the chorus. The only thing I here from that track coming out of peoples mouths(and my own) was the chorus and styles p "guns like red dead redemption" verse.

Most ross fans stop really ? with him after his first two albums. that cop ? hurt him but it was really just the quality of his music that killed his buzz. his last two albums you can tell he aint trying no more and all he wants is a hit to be famous in the mainstream. it's the same process over and over and it just seems forced and fake.

1. 1st single drop a lovey dovey simp song with a r&b singer that's hot at the moment(make a song for the ? )
    2. drop a over produced street single jacking somebody else style talking about selling drugs and being a king pin
    3. flood the over produced album with the top stars at the moment in the industry(paid for by diddy) and repetitive choruses

after trilla ross has been making what I call throwaway tracks. A throwaway is a banging song that's banging at the moment. But after a few listens you get tired of it and never listen to it again. After that it just fades from your memory
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    With Ross music its always been "selling drugs is easy and it leads to sex overseas, nice cars, and celebrity lifestyle."

• BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol true, they both have grown but ross last two albums swagger jacked jeezys old flow and style of music. you can't tell me b.m.f didn't sound like something jeezy(a real b.m.f affiliate) would have made. hell, his last two albums and that compilation sounded like a jeezy project that he just laid his vocals over with a bunch of guest. officer roberts only got 1 banger(port of miami) and a real solid album(trilla). only port of miami has great replay value. The other albums are only good for a few listens and then they are forgettable. B.M.F was the best ? ross came with since trilla but he didn't even say ? on there that stood out besides the chorus. The only thing I here from that track coming out of peoples mouths(and my own) was the chorus and styles p "guns like red dead redemption" verse.

Most ross fans stop really ? with him after his first two albums. that cop ? hurt him but it was really just the quality of his music that killed his buzz. his last two albums you can tell he aint trying no more and all he wants is a hit to be famous in the mainstream. it's the same process over and over and it just seems forced and fake.

1. 1st single drop a lovey dovey simp song with a r&b singer that's hot at the moment(make a song for the ? )
    2. drop a over produced street single jacking somebody else style talking about selling drugs and being a king pin
    3. flood the over produced album with the top stars at the moment in the industry(paid for by diddy) and repetitive choruses

after trilla ross has been making what I call throwaway tracks. A throwaway is a banging song that's banging at the moment. But after a few listens you get tired of it and never listen to it again. After that it just fades from your memory

you a ol lyin ass ?
    ain't nobody said ? about styles verse
    most ? is like, "who is that ? who ? up bmf?"
    you obviously ain't listen to deeper than rap either if you gon say he ain't tryin no more
    how is gettin better every album not trying, ? ?
    if anything jeezy never was trying
    ross came in the game on that slow rappin, repetitive ? just like jeezy did
    the only difference is 6 years later jeezy still doin it
    "hop up out the bed i think my roof gone.....think i forgot to put my roof on"
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ******Its not stanning if all I'm doing is correcting the misguided logic and untruths in your post******
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? do you hop up out the bed and think you forgot to put ya roof on?
    jeezy live in a convertible house?
    he sleepin in his cars now?
    he did say he bought the phantom just to take a nap tho
    maybe the recession got him and they forclosed on his home
    but buyin a car instead of a lil apartment is stupid
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is not even debatable, all these Ross fans are coming out now. Where were they couple years ago. Now that he out there everyone on his ? .

I havent been able to on this thread, cause of the weather. Rain getting heavier where im at
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is not even debatable, all these Ross fans are coming out now. Where were they couple years ago. Now that he out there everyone on his ? .

I havent been able to on this thread, cause of the weather. Rain getting heavier where im at

read thru the thread, ?
    it ain't as stanny as you'd think
    ? gave jeezy his props but i ain't bout to let no ? say jeezy is or ever has been a better RAPPER
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    read thru the thread, ?
    ? gave jeezy his props but i ain't bout to let no ? say jeezy is or ever has been a better RAPPER

Same here I never said that ?

He just makes slightly better music & has the better catalogue to me
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rozay...only cuz ross getz betta every album & jeezy dont.,,.
    cj012890 wrote: »

? ? im not gonna come n herr & say that ? ..,.,.

come on i thought u was betta then that listenin 2 that stupid ? da only time i would say sum ? like that is when jeezy lame groupiez start sayin his fake azz is REAL cuz hez NOT aint no real ? runnin around wit cracka cripz n they crew sayin ? fake ? azz houseniggaz do that ? ? ,,.,.,.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    read thru the thread, ?

i agree, but even outside this forum there's alot of people on Ross ? that werent. I dont know if you havent notice that.
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    rozay...only cuz ross getz betta every album & jeezy dont.,,.

? ? im not gonna come n herr & say that ? ..,.,.

come on i thought u was betta then that listenin 2 that stupid ? da only time i would say sum ? like that is when jeezy lame groupiez start sayin his fake azz is REAL cuz hez NOT aint no real ? runnin around wit cracka cripz n they crew sayin ? fake ? azz houseniggaz do that ? ? ,,.,.,.

lol i ? wit you, gee
    that ? is just funny as ? to me
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol i ? wit you, gee
    that ? is just funny as ? to me

i hear u fam...but like i said i wouldnt come n herr sayin that ? unless a cheezy groupie start talkin that dumb ? !
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i agree, but even outside this forum there's alot of people on Ross ? that werent. I dont know if you havent notice that.

i'm sayin tho
    "don't tote no 22's magnum cost me 22 sat it on them 22's birds go for 22, lil mama supa thick, she say she 22, she seen them 22's we in room 222"
    to
    "bein gangsta's a cold job, wack a ? , go rejoice with a ? , always wanted a rolls royce with no job, then again all i fear is a dope charge, all i fear is a dope charge, tell me what's the odds for appeals for a dope boy? who sheds tears for a dope boy? or what happens to the kids of a dope boy? orphans, ? orphans, born defendants a ? never been on offense"

besides the 50 beef why wouldn't he have more fans?