Options
    ...another classic moment in the Mayweather saga, lmao

...oh yeah, Floyd gon beat Ortiz' ass something serious
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dayum, ? said im not no jr.

this is interesting but we dont need to see this part of his family.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Them ? Had JUST resolved they issues SMH
  • Sep-00
    Sep-00 Members Posts: 210
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yeah, i thought the resolved their issues also but that shows what's deep down will always be there!

the mayweather's is must see tv
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lost all my respect for floyd watching that last vid...i never could imagine talking to my pops like that if i had money or not.Then he dropped the f-bomb on em...that ? have no respect for his dad at all.
  • Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Floyd the ? realest
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited August 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Lost all my respect for floyd watching that last vid...i never could imagine talking to my pops like that if i had money or not.Then he dropped the f-bomb on em...that ? have no respect for his dad at all.

Lol so you would let your pops do and say what he wants to you? You would let your pops just emasculate you because it's your pops? (not saying it's floyd's case)
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol so you would let your pops do and say what he wants to you? You would let your pops just emasculate you because it's your pops? (not saying it's floyd's case)

Nah thats what im saying...me and my popz cool he wasnt in my life during most of my childhood either but i cant hold a grudge against the man who brought me into this world.Floyd and his popz on some other ? i just couldnt talk to my peeps like that.But it seems like those family arguments be the most heated ones.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nah thats what im saying...me and my popz cool he wasnt in my life during most of my childhood either but i cant hold a grudge against the man who brought me into this world.Floyd and his popz on some other ? i just couldnt talk to my peeps like that.But it seems like those family arguments be the most heated ones.

That's the thing, that's how their fam is, so to lose respect for floyd when he is doing what their fam does is odd. Floyd sr. seemed to take the disrespect to another level by saying "? your gym" to floyd. I can understand floyd's side and his restraint not to knock that old ? out.Plus floyd was walking away and sr. was following him still talkin, that is clearly provoking. Once i walk away and you try to follow still talking, i have the right to knock you the ? out, but floyd didn't do that, he just sonned him with facts.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Floyd and his pops are like oil and water.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

they argue all the time

its just that this one was taped
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is normal to them. to hear about it is one thing. to actually see it, is another. they butt heads b/c they're both alike. whether they like it or not.

on another note...am i the only who's kinda suspect about floyd's fiance'? i mean just the way she told how he proposed was kinda iffy to me. i mean it seems like the ? could've said "? ! MARRY ME OR I'LL WHUP YO AZZZ", and she still would've said yes. all she heard was "CHA-CHING!"
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Certain things shouldn't be televised.
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol @ that ? 50 blowin on his ravioli.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Lol @ that ? 50 blowin on his ravioli.

the whole way he ate it in front of floyd without looking up was ? hysterical
    my ? fif was lookin like an entourage ass ? , looking like a big kid eating chef boyardee
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    In about 10-15 years when he's been retired for a while, and all that money aint comin' in no mo', it'll be hilarious when that ? he tryna wife take him for all he got, and his pops and uncle are the only ones that ? can count on.
  • Rosewood1923
    Rosewood1923 Members Posts: 7
    edited August 2011
    Options
    did floyd just call his dad a ? ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and what his cars and houses being paid for mean!? and did SR say 41 and 1 LMAO
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thats the most disrespectful ? I've seen ever. I don't give a ? about family dynamics, Floyd was wrong for that one
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    the whole way he ate it in front of floyd without looking up was ? hysterical
    my ? fif was lookin like an entourage ass ? , looking like a big kid eating chef boyardee

Word, Floyd was like, I made sure I got you your raviolis and the crackers you like. All in the ? ear. Lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

I agree but you gotta look at it from Floyds POV too
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    this is normal to them. to hear about it is one thing. to actually see it, is another. they butt heads b/c they're both alike. whether they like it or not.

on another note...am i the only who's kinda suspect about floyd's fiance'? i mean just the way she told how he proposed was kinda iffy to me. i mean it seems like the ? could've said "? ! MARRY ME OR I'LL WHUP YO AZZZ", and she still would've said yes. all she heard was "CHA-CHING!"

lol I said the same thing in the boxing thread as soon as I saw that ? , gold digging slore
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    and what his cars and houses being paid for mean!? and did SR say 41 and 1 LMAO

that was the funniest part,that ? said you about to be 41 and 1 LOL LOL

am I the only one that thinks Ortiz looks soft as hell ?,he quit that fight and was like "I'm too young to be getting beat up like this" wtf
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    that was the funniest part,that ? said you about to be 41 and 1 LOL LOL

am I the only one that thinks Ortiz looks soft as hell ?,he quit that fight and was like "I'm too young to be getting beat up like this" wtf

I be thinkin the same thing. That boy can't talk ? for the life of him. He SOUNDS soft. LOL I noticed that ? on Max Kellerman Face Off.

? said, "I need to rethink my career. I'm gonna be an author." LOL
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Floyd don't even know how many ppl on his staff. Lawyers eating good off this ? ..fiancé gonna take that ? to the laundromat when she done wit him...leaches everywhere..this ? ain't gonna end well