• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wtf is this hollywood ? floyd got poppin off !!!!

this ? has porked up his inner circle .... got 24/7 looking like a sitcom now !
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    btw I know i'm not the only one who peeped how his pops had him shook .... the ? still shook of pops but at the same time poppin off .

I ? with mayweather dont get me wrong but I gotta call it how I see it .... the ? was dead wrong how he blew off on his pops in front of them camera's .... if pops would of blew his ? out they woulda tried stomping pops out .
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Floyd don't even know how many ppl on his staff. Lawyers eating good off this ? ..fiancé gonna take that ? to the laundromat when she done wit him...leaches everywhere..this ? ain't gonna end well

Word, that ain't a good look. Too many unknown ? around. ? that. I need to know first and last names of ? I'm for real ? wit.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Word, that ain't a good look. Too many unknown ? around. ? that. I need to know first and last names of ? I'm for real ? wit.

its clear the ? is focused on one thing and thats chasing M's now .... I sense a meltdown coming and hopefully he beats the ? out of pacman before this mental meltdown happens ....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i think people forget that floyd sr used his son as a shield to protect himself from being shot
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Floyd don't even know how many ppl on his staff. Lawyers eating good off this ? ..fiancé gonna take that ? to the laundromat when she done wit him...leaches everywhere..this ? ain't gonna end well

Quoted for emphasis. He surrounding himself with a pit of vipers, same thing like Pacquiao
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i think people forget that floyd sr used his son as a shield to protect himself from being shot

?............
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

ummmmm elaborate becuz thats a serious accusation

Sound like some Kazuya/Heihachi type ?
    tek2kazu-19.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn, Money-May...you repping The glove incorrectly!...Pops been thru it!...no need to disrespect him like that;

hope he ain't create a bad omen, for a loss

....the hurt in Uncle Rogers' eyes, spoken volumes....

exactly .... mayweather tried using his uncle roger as a tool to get at his father but roger saw right thru that ? and pulled the young ? to the side ....
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    ummmmm elaborate becuz thats a serious accusation

Sound like some Kazuya/Heihachi type ?
    tek2kazu-19.jpg

Floyd Sr got into an argument/fight with with Floyd jr's mother when he was a baby. One of Floyd's mother's goonies (cousin, brother, relative, whoever) rolled up on him with a shotgun. According to Floyd Sr. he said he held up lil Floyd, and said "Are you really gonna shoot me with my son in my hand?" (something to that nature). And sure enough, the goonie popped in him in the leg.
  • KingJamal
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Floyd Sr got into an argument/fight with with Floyd jr's mother when he was a baby. One of Floyd's mother's goonies (cousin, brother, relative, whoever) rolled up on him with a shotgun. According to Floyd Sr. he said he held up lil Floyd, and said "Are you really gonna shoot me with my son in my hand?" (something to that nature). And sure enough, the goonie popped in him in the leg.

Well dayum their relationship is like Kazuya/Heihachi's relationship. Heihachi threw his son down a mountain lol
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A tough life began quickly. Floyd Jr. was caught in the crossfire of a domestic dispute as a toddler, when a man identified as the brother of Floyd Sr.'s girlfriend shot him once in the leg before the 1978 fight against Leonard.

"I was holding Little Floyd, I was holding my son, and the guy was telling me he was going to shoot me with a shotgun," Floyd Sr. said. Floyd Jr. recently told the New York Daily News that his mother told him his father used him as a shield to keep from getting shot. Floyd Sr. said any reports that he was using his son as a shield were false.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/may/03/sports/sp-mayweather3
  • KingJamal
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A tough life began quickly. Floyd Jr. was caught in the crossfire of a domestic dispute as a toddler, when a man identified as the brother of Floyd Sr.'s girlfriend shot him once in the leg before the 1978 fight against Leonard.

"I was holding Little Floyd, I was holding my son, and the guy was telling me he was going to shoot me with a shotgun," Floyd Sr. said. Floyd Jr. recently told the New York Daily News that his mother told him his father used him as a shield to keep from getting shot. Floyd Sr. said any reports that he was using his son as a shield were false.

Well now I don't know wat to believe becuz she could just be a bitter woman, and we know how women lie sooooo
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options

how was he using him as shield if the ? was already holding him .... not taking sides but lets see it for what it is .

and again why are ? ducking the fact that lil floyd is still shooked of his pops ?
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    another thing is floyd didnt choose boxing, his father made that choice for him.

his father used to beat his ass and floyd mom.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    another thing is floyd didnt choose boxing, his father made that choice for him.

his father used to beat his ass and floyd mom.

well if his father made the choice why is lil floyd screaming roger is the "reason" ?
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    well if his father made the choice why is lil floyd screaming roger is the "reason" ?

i think it was a heat of the moment thing.

both floyd jr and floyd sr have huge egos.(like father, like son)

if you watch the beginning of the episode, floyd jr gave credit to his dad.
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "JR vs SR" on Nov 27th on HBO PPV, dont fall for the hype people they setting up the ultimate fight for boxing fans
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    and what his cars and houses being paid for mean!? and did SR say 41 and 1 LMAO

had me dying
    freshb651 wrote: »
    that was the funniest part,that ? said you about to be 41 and 1 LOL LOL

am I the only one that thinks Ortiz looks soft as hell ?,he quit that fight and was like "I'm too young to be getting beat up like this" wtf

Am I the only one who thinks floyd might make Ortiz retire for good after this. I think he might actually make him quit after seeing Ortiz say that again.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

? bout to hit mc hammer status he dont even know what half these ? doing and they on payroll smh ? gettin payed 50,000 just to take his cars to get washed LOL
  • KingJamal
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    ? bout to hit mc hammer status he dont even know what half these ? doing and they on payroll smh ? gettin payed 50,000 just to take his cars to get washed LOL

Yea floyd is not thinking str8
  • thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    how was he using him as shield if the ? was already holding him .... not taking sides but lets see it for what it is .

and again why are ? ducking the fact that lil floyd is still shooked of his pops ?

hahahah fighters aren't shook of one of another. jr woulda swung so fast, sr wouldnt have seen it coming

IMO, mayweather shoulda ignored sr. Sr missed out, Rog took his spot and I wont say he's jealous, but he feels he should be his trainer. But he messed up and went to jail when May was a teen. He was abusive and all that ?

We all know Sr started him out but there's no need to run around throwing it around in their faces all the damn time. For the record, SR started the cussing and did say ? his gym
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

exactly!! that hefa look shady as hell. everybody is moocjin off that ? . i love my family to death. but i'm not carryin them around wit me, just to boost my ego. this ? said him & fif are gonna be friends til they d-i-e? naw ? , if that money, and fame disappear, so will that friendship lol.

i swear, u can always count on the mayweathers to drop some quotables. but dag! this ? got 6 cases pending??? i only kno of that one incident wit his baby mama.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sapo614 wrote: »
    "JR vs SR" on Nov 27th on HBO PPV, dont fall for the hype people they setting up the ultimate fight for boxing fans

lol, that ? would sell