Floyd/Ortiz 24/7 Ep 1

Options

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't bet or gamble, but you know floyd gonna get ? up. Just face it! Ortiz can whoop his ass blind fold. I'm waiting for Manny to spank that ? , all that duckin n dodgin he doin.

quit talkin out ya ass have you ever seen ortiz fight
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow, you can see SR is hurt... They both hot heads, maybe to alike...

Yo Floyds grill looks ? up, like Hes wearing A gum shield still lol He get bad surgery on his teeth or something???

Herd Don King LENT Floyd 500k

where you read that???
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    quit talkin out ya ass have you ever seen ortiz fight

Yeah, so ? !
  • betii
    betii Members Posts: 5
    edited August 2011
    Options
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "HE'S STILL MY SON, BUT LIL FLOYD NEEDS SOME SORT OF REALITY CHECK"

"Man, everyone calling me saying I did nothing wrong. At the end of the day, I'm a man and you know, I'm gonna defend myself...In 13 years, I have made 7 world champions. Let him tell you how many Roger have made. I didn't get mad until he started talking about get out of my gym. He wasn't about to talk to me like I was his son...Lil Floyd done let money go to his head, man, and when you let money rule your life, you either gotta have a rude awakening or you have to go broke. I'm not saying I want to see either one of them happen, but money is the root of all evil...he's still my son, but Lil Floyd needs some sort of reality check, whether that be in the ring or out...I have a lot of people that look up to me like a father figure or just a good friend, so if he doesn't want to treat his daddy like a daddy, then that's fine," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., who shared his thoughts on the verbal dispute he had with his son that was aired for the world to see this past Saturday on the debut episode of 24/7 Mayweather/Ortiz. Check it out!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10649.html
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    well damn.... well said by Floyd Sr.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i just hope they patch things up
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wanna patch Floyd's girl tho
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    I wanna patch Floyd's girl tho

lol @ that gold digger
  • Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who gives a ? . Lol @ him getting mad because someone wanted him to leave THEIR gym. It doesn't matter who you tell leave, if it's your ? they should respect your wishes, anything after that is disrespectful from them. If a ? tells his pops to get out of his house, he should leave, respect his space, simple as that. Lol @ him still disrespecting floyd by calling him lil floyd, ? is like 34, that should tell you where sr's head is.

Oh yea, roger>>>>>>>>>>>>floyd sr as a figher.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He right in reality Floyd a mama's boy and you know how women can poison a child mind against his father which i think part of his resentment. for his father come from.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He right in reality Floyd a mama's boy and you know how women can poison a child mind against his father which i think part of his resentment. for his father come from.

Word sr beating his son had nothing to do with it.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    money mayweather didnt lie to sr though...
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Floyd's woman is nice.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Didn't Sr. abandon Floyd Jr. when he was young? ? that, if I had a deadbeat dad and he came at me sideways I would curse him out just like Floyd Jr. did.

... Know the whole situation before y'all comment. I swear people just want a reason to hate Floyd. A forthright, confident black man with money. It makes sense why people would hate on dude.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Word sr beating his son had nothing to do with it.

bruh you do know Floyd Jr. was beating on his baby mama last year......right?
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    bruh you do know Floyd Jr. was beating on his baby mama last year......right?

Word, father beating his son for over a decade = floyd hitting a woman in one incident, got it.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    where you read that???

an interview with don king in the paper... google it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That was wrong tho but highly entertaining. COsign on Jr Being Hammer status in like 5 years
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BTW both Floyd Sr and Roger used to get knocked the ? out.....
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Floyd's woman is nice.

quoted for emphasis...
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who gives a ? . Lol @ him getting mad because someone wanted him to leave THEIR gym. It doesn't matter who you tell leave, if it's your ? they should respect your wishes, anything after that is disrespectful from them. If a ? tells his pops to get out of his house, he should leave, respect his space, simple as that. Lol @ him still disrespecting floyd by calling him lil floyd, ? is like 34, that should tell you where sr's head is.

Oh yea, roger>>>>>>>>>>>>floyd sr as a figher.

I agree with everything you said, but this...Alot of fathers do that, not saying it's right, but that's common all over the place...Kids that are Jr's get called "lil" or "Jr" for the rest of their lives by their fathers and mothers for that matter....Personally I don't like it, cuz I feel like a grown ass man should be called his name at some point, but when you're a Sr. you feel that sense of entitlement to always call your son "lil" or "Jr"...He doesn't mean any disrespect by it, but he's his pops and that's what he's called him from day one..Hard to change a habit that you've have for your childs entire lifetime....I understand it, but like I said I don't agree with how parents do that..
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't bet or gamble, but you know floyd gonna get ? up. Just face it! Ortiz can whoop his ass blind fold. I'm waiting for Manny to spank that ? , all that duckin n dodgin he doin.

Temo??? is that you?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited August 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    I agree with everything you said, but this...Alot of fathers do that, not saying it's right, but that's common all over the place...Kids that are Jr's get called "lil" or "Jr" for the rest of their lives by their fathers and mothers for that matter....Personally I don't like it, cuz I feel like a grown ass man should be called his name at some point, but when you're a Sr. you feel that sense of entitlement to always call your son "lil" or "Jr"...He doesn't mean any disrespect by it, but he's his pops and that's what he's called him from day one..Hard to change a habit that you've have for your childs entire lifetime....I understand it, but like I said I don't agree with how parents do that..

Naw bruh, ? dont call grown men "lil floyd" unless the jr still goes by that, it's just disrespectful. Floyd doesn't go by lil floyd, so sr calling him that is him trying to "put floyd in his place" in a way. I know some jr's, and their pops don't call them lil nothin, ? are grown men, this ? floyd is like 34. Respect is a two way street, doesn't matter if it's your father or not, show respect and you get it.