Options
12346»

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    but yet..manning had bad defensive teams so they were the reason why they couldnt advance further in the playoffs or win more championships..because according to mannings fans...thats the reason why they failed more times then not in the playoffs.....

i guess the colts won all their games on offense alone.

look at the numbers.....yards rushed, passing yards......manning doesnt play on defense so when they ? up that makes his job even tougher
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    look at the numbers.....yards rushed, passing yards......manning doesnt play on defense so when they ? up that makes his job even tougher

again i'll make the statement....i guess the colts won all their games on offense alone...and since that is the case, or thats what you seem to be indicating then...we can blame all of the colts short comings in the playoffs on payton manning and the offense, because according to some ppls logic..about brady (for ex.) the offense on 07 scored about 35 plus a clip, so they should of been able to score that much in the superbowl...so if the colts for the better part of mannings career could post up 10, 11 plus wins, then they should of fared better in the playoffs. Especially having a multiple reg-season MVP QB.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Good debate going off in here
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    would manning have those MVP all thoese yards etc etc if he had brady supporting cast ? i dont think so
  • vageneral08
    edited September 2011
    Options
    again i'll make the statement....i guess the colts won all their games on offense alone...and since that is the case, or thats what you seem to be indicating then...we can blame all of the colts short comings in the playoffs on payton manning and the offense, because according to some ppls logic..about brady (for ex.) the offense on 07 scored about 35 plus a clip, so they should of been able to score that much in the superbowl...so if the colts for the better part of mannings career could post up 10, 11 plus wins, then they should of fared better in the playoffs. Especially having a multiple reg-season MVP QB.

defense doesnt score points how else would the colts win? colts were never known for a highly rated defense everybody knows that's....that's why they love running the ball on our small ass d-line which has now upgraded (finally) and when the special teams let the return team run all the back to their side of the field and the other team wins by a FG i guess it's still manning's fault even though he's just a qb huh? smh
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    defense doesnt score points how else would the colts win? colts were never known for a highly rated defense everybody knows that's....that's why they love running the ball on our small ass d-line which has now upgraded (finally) and when the special teams let the return team run all the back to their side of the field and the other team wins by a FG i guess it's still manning's fault even though he's just a qb huh? smh

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/defense

tr.v. de·fensed, de·fens·ing, de·fens·es Sports
    1. To attempt to stop (the opposition) from scoring.
    2. To play defense against (an opponent); guard.

i will say it again....."remedial!!!!"

also last time i checked the defense can caused a turnover and run it in for a score as well..but heey what do i know!! (sarcasm)
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

blankstare.gif

Dwight.jpg

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    told you that nig remedial ......

the nerve of you calling anybody in here, remedial. when damn near all your posts be full of grammatical errors, mispellings, nonsense and over emotional ? based solely on your useless opinions on the rare occassions you even use your own. you dont do ? but dickride what another ? post.

you suck. you're one of the worst posters on this site. get the ? off my stoop, ? .

Rey ? wrote: »
    cut the smug ? out. i understand you just fine. you just have a problem articulating yourself correctly. the entire point of this thread was to compare Peyton and his performance against New Orleans & Chicago against Brady and his performance against Philadelphia, Carolina, St. Louis and New York.

That's it. That's all. That's all it ever was supposed to be.

You have been on this "well what has Brady done now" since you came in this thread. You're off topic. Thread's about Superbowl performance, not playoff history/success. You haven't been on topic for like 2 pages. How does any of the bolded matter in a convo about the Superbowl?

you still aint shown where i said i didnt want/wouldnt discuss superbowl stats. and sayin i been off topic lmao... you ? bolded parts of what i said directly adressing brady's superbowl stats.

you still arguing a non issue with this.
  • vageneral08
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blankstare.gif

Dwight.jpg

smh some of ya'll just dont get it
  • vageneral08
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/defense

tr.v. de·fensed, de·fens·ing, de·fens·es Sports
    1. To attempt to stop (the opposition) from scoring.
    2. To play defense against (an opponent); guard.

i will say it again....."remedial!!!!"

also last time i checked the defense can caused a turnover and run it in for a score as well..but heey what do i know!! (sarcasm)

ok and how often does the colts make a turnover into a td????????????????? lol I swear you ? outside looking in dont know ? about my team
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    the nerve of you calling anybody in here, remedial. when damn near all your posts be full of grammatical errors, mispellings, nonsense and over emotional ? based solely on your useless opinions on the rare occassions you even use your own. you dont do ? but dickride what another ? post.

you suck. you're one of the worst posters on this site. get the ? off my stoop, ? .

you still aint shown where i said i didnt want/wouldnt discuss superbowl stats. and sayin i been off topic lmao... you ? bolded parts of what i said directly adressing brady's superbowl stats.

you still arguing a non issue with this.

you cool. im tired of arguing about this ? anyway. ? it lol
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options

Dead, now whose actually coming with the over emotional ? ? Are u pounding the keyboard as you typed that!!! Dying like your opinion matters anything at all to me, you're nobody on the internet getting upset.......lmao!!!

And at anytime I would out debate your a little garbage ass in sports, stick to making sigs for posters because you barking up the wrong tree, ? !
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok and how often does the colts make a turnover into a td????????????????? lol I swear you ? outside looking in dont know ? about my team

Wow...the whole premise is to say for the colts 10 to 11 plus win seasons, that the defense has had a hand in that, because their job is to stop the other team from scoring.....and the defense can cause turnovers and score on those turnovers, which I'm sure the colts defense had done that. A far cry from your stupid statement that the colts Dee doesn't help or even score.....
  • vageneral08
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wow...the whole premise is to say for the colts 10 to 11 plus win seasons, that the defense has had a hand in that, because their job is to stop the other team from scoring.....and the defense can cause turnovers and score on those turnovers, which I'm sure the colts defense had done that. A far cry from your stupid statement that the colts Dee doesn't help or even score.....

so you cant tell me how many turnovers turn into td's huh??? smh typical ? ..........we had 10 ints last season....guess how many were td's.....2....just 2.....so that's just 14 points from two different games.......dude what is the point of getting a turnover? just to say you made a turnover? no so you can score......prime of example of great defense if a team holds another team to just 7 points and they win by atleast 14 points that's great defense but when a team like the colts have to score atleast 28 points to win a game when facing most of their opponents and only win by maybe like 7 points atleast then the defense isnt doing a good job especially when they DONT get turnovers that much
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn, its been bout 5 of these and the season didnt even start yet ? Wait til mid year...
  • vageneral08
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    damn, its been bout 5 of these and the season didnt even start yet ? Wait til mid year...

it's only gonna get worse by then
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited September 2011
    Options
    first of all how is this even a debate when this title says superbowl performances, which in that case is not even close
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    first of all how is this even a debate when this title says superbowl performances, which in that case is not even close

whats the point of this thread, if not to debate? if we didnt debate it would 4-5 posts with "cosign" and then this ? woulda died. the debaters made this thread what it is.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

you're easily the worst poster to join this year
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited September 2011
    Options
    whats the point of this thread, if not to debate? if we didnt debate it would 4-5 posts with "cosign" and then this ? woulda died. the debaters made this thread what it is.

I meant by the title, clearly brady way better then Manning in superbowl performances, look at numbers. Manning Superbowl numbers
    06 247 yards 1 td 1 int 81.7 rating (didnt even desrve the mvp it was clearly dwight feeny)
    09 333 yards 1 td 1 int 88.1 rating
    both under 70 pct

You cant compare those numbers to brady in superbowl....... 07 was his worst SB stat, it was facing good defense top defense in the league
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    you're easily the worst poster to join this year

and you just talk but see no debate from you....
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Peyt manning would just be bret farve if it wasnt for that one superbowl victory.. oh wiat... .. anyways all he needs to start doing at the tail end of his career is having bad regular seasons again, then close the book on that.

Brady early >>> Brady lately >>> Peyton ever will be.