Who you got in a Jay-z vs Wayne battle.

windycity2117
windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Face Off Forum
I'm a fan of both.But I think Jay would beat wayne if they just really went in on each other.I mean a whole song going at each other not this i give you a line or 2 ? .I'm talking 2pac Hit Em Up,Nas ether,Big who shot ya,Jay-z takeover.

Comments

• Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    cool story bro
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Shawn "Larry Holmes" Carter
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Jay never lost a battle. Ether was tight but not better than Takeover where he pretty much told 100% truth and NAS only threw a bunch of lame ass ? sucking lips jokes at him and since your average hiphop listener is an idiot they ate it up.

But Jay would win easily. The question would be if people would actually listen to the lyrics and realize it. Cuz people act like Wayne dropped a bomb with "kidnap your ? ...." line. BUt he didnt at all to me. Im a fan of both but even mentioning Wayne in the same breath as Jay is disrespectful lyrically.
  • Makaveli The King
    Makaveli The King Members Posts: 562
    edited August 2011
    if were talking right now
    wayne easily.
  • Makaveli The King
    Makaveli The King Members Posts: 562
    edited August 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Jay never lost a battle. Ether was tight but not better than Takeover where he pretty much told 100% truth and NAS only threw a bunch of lame ass ? sucking lips jokes at him and since your average hiphop listener is an idiot they ate it up.

But Jay would win easily. The question would be if people would actually listen to the lyrics and realize it. Cuz people act like Wayne dropped a bomb with "kidnap your ? ...." line. BUt he didnt at all to me. Im a fan of both but even mentioning Wayne in the same breath as Jay is disrespectful lyrically.

wayne is a great lyricist and right now in 2011 let me just say jay best days are behind him.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Who knows Jay gotta jab back.

Right now im 50 50 but Jay got the upperhand he has won and lost battles he knows what hes doing.
  • windycity2117
    edited August 2011
    I don't think wayne has ever battle anyone Jay has.

This song right here [video]http://youtu.be/OvBTHhEFeJo[/video].

Do wayne really want this.
  • Gangsta Shit
    Gangsta Shit Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ? back wrote: »
    cool story bro

• iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    jay is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better rapper. he will win.......but these idiots will b on some wayne won........the same ? that say nas lost 2 jay n the battle....the battle...not n life
  • Gangsta Shit
    edited August 2011
    wayne would win an eyeliner contest
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    jay got this. he'll smash wayne in 4 to 8 bars then wayne gonna do 1000 freestyles to break even. look at how it looks now, compare the lines that started the "beef" jay lines were better
  • windycity2117
    edited August 2011
    Gangsta ? wrote: »
    wack thread

Thank you for your irrelevant comment
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    people gotta remember as old and less consistent jay is wayne aint ? without the lean...and wayne is terrible at the moment at competitive rap and his diss is proof of how lame he is at it....You cant rap how to love bars in a rap battle lmao
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited August 2011

thread. Wayne aint ? with Jay.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Last verse on Thank You off of BP3 holds your answer
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Wayne aint ? with Jay.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

sit down stan
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    as much as i cant stand jayz ? looking ass he wud prob get wayne and ima wayne nut sacs swinger so it is hard for me to say this...and i dont even listen to jay
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    people gotta remember as old and less consistent jay is wayne aint ? without the lean...and wayne is terrible at the moment at competitive rap and his diss is proof of how lame he is at it....You cant rap how to love bars in a rap battle lmao

wayne is not weaker without the lean if anything he is better he just has to get use to it wayne wasnt heavily on that ? when he first started out
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    wayne wud destroy old ass jay z

i still remember his wack ass diss to jim jones, he's fallen off
  • Gangsta Shit
    edited August 2011
    Thank you for your irrelevant comment
    ? you for your wack thread
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Nobody is gonna win. Wayne is gonna say wack ? and Jay isn't going to respond.
  • windycity2117
    edited August 2011
    Gangsta ? wrote: »
    ? you for your wack thread

? you,? your opinion,? your computer or phone,? your keys,everything your doing right now ? it
  • windycity2117
    edited August 2011
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Nobody is gonna win. Wayne is gonna say wack ? and Jay isn't going to respond.

That may very well happen to