Who you got in a Jay-z vs Wayne battle.

Options
2»

Comments

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wayne is a great lyricist and right now in 2011 let me just say jay best days are behind him.

Lol @ Wayne is a lyricist. Do your research homie. Youtube Lil Waynes freestyles. I heard local MCs better than that and dont give me that "oh he was high or on syrup." Whats up with Gillie nowadays?

Jay will take this one and will expose Lil Wayne. Everyone knows he is NOW fake. Yes, he grew up in the hood, got into some "teenager" type troubles back then, but he is not a Blood. He and Birdman most likely pay real Pirus to rep the gang to protect them. Everyone knows he wasnt bangin B's back in the day when he was sportin blue rags with B.G.. I wouldnt call this a credible source but I was watching Gangland New Orleans and the homies that still be on the block said "Aint no Bloods or Crips here in New Orleans. LA cats tried to bring that here but we ran them out! Thats why you dont see no Bloods or Crips in New Orleans."

Wayne was a millionaire when he started reppin Bloods. You gotta put in work for the gang to get jumped in. No need to rob, steal or ? when your already rich. Only thing holding Wayne down is production and sales from these 13 year old girls and suburb kids who dont know real hip hop, buying his records. Do not compare album sales with actual skills. He is a gimmick and that today is what sells. Not lyrical skills. You just fell for the trap. Wake up bruh.

Jays best days are behind him but if he really cared, he would murder him on wax.

LOL @ the dude who said "The Takeover" was better than Ether. Nas killed him so bad that people started using the word "Ether" as something to describe being beat. "You got whooped homie!" "Nah man he got ETHERED!!!"
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ima have to go with Wayne!
  • Makaveli The King
    Makaveli The King Members Posts: 562
    edited August 2011
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Lol @ Wayne is a lyricist. Do your research homie. Youtube Lil Waynes freestyles. I heard local MCs better than that and dont give me that "oh he was high or on syrup." Whats up with Gillie nowadays?

Jay will take this one and will expose Lil Wayne. Everyone knows he is NOW fake. Yes, he grew up in the hood, got into some "teenager" type troubles back then, but he is not a Blood. He and Birdman most likely pay real Pirus to rep the gang to protect them. Everyone knows he wasnt bangin B's back in the day when he was sportin blue rags with B.G.. I wouldnt call this a credible source but I was watching Gangland New Orleans and the homies that still be on the block said "Aint no Bloods or Crips here in New Orleans. LA cats tried to bring that here but we ran them out! Thats why you dont see no Bloods or Crips in New Orleans."

Wayne was a millionaire when he started reppin Bloods. You gotta put in work for the gang to get jumped in. No need to rob, steal or ? when your already rich. Only thing holding Wayne down is production and sales from these 13 year old girls and suburb kids who dont know real hip hop, buying his records. Do not compare album sales with actual skills. He is a gimmick and that today is what sells. Not lyrical skills. You just fell for the trap. Wake up bruh.

Jays best days are behind him but if he really cared, he would murder him on wax.

LOL @ the dude who said "The Takeover" was better than Ether. Nas killed him so bad that people started using the word "Ether" as something to describe being beat. "You got whooped homie!" "Nah man he got ETHERED!!!"

it's entetainment first and second wayne to me is better then jay-z right now that is all that matter to me.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wayne

• L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    since jay z will never do anything besides weak subliminals he loses by default...

but if he ever grew some ? and decided "? it im tired of people takin shots at me and treating me like a ? " theres no way he would lose to wayne...

jay at one point in his life knew how to battle

wayne has no battling experience whatsoever ... jay would merk that man kissing ?