Ndamukong Suh is a top 10 talent in the league.....

Options

Comments

• Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Von Miller will have 5x times more impact then SUH and yes I know they play different positions.
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    momanpr100 wrote: »
    u and i know and everyone else that suh aint on Wares level. Ware has been doin this consistenly from his rookie season. Ware plays all three facets of the defense very well.

true, Ware beats Suh when it comes to consistency but he aint touchn Suhs talent. We talkn bout a dude who is likely goin down as a top 3 defensive player in history. He bout to be as dominant like LT & White wuz
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    How is Revis not in your top 10?

How is Revis not in anybody top 5?

Dude shuts down every top wr he goes up against

Ask Andre Johnson about him

would u pliz tel me who i should replace Revis with on my list? If all those players on my list and Revis wuz on the same draft class who would Revis be selected ahead of? Lemme see, suh? Manning? Brady? Fitz? Aj? Cj? Namdi? Ray? Troy? Vick? Rodgers? None of the above.
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »
    Von Miller will have 5x times more impact then SUH and yes I know they play different positions.

smokin that dust ? ? Lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You can say that
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You put Suh on a Defense like the Ravens or Steelers and even the Jets then I would agree.He would be much better on a team with better defensive schemes.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Revis is not in my top 20 because he is overrated.
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Suh is a Monster. Brady wuznt his normal safe when he faced him. Smh @ my Bucs havin a weak O-line. Suh is gon hav a field day in week 1.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    would u pliz tel me who i should replace Revis with on my list? If all those players on my list and Revis wuz on the same draft class who would Revis be selected ahead of? Lemme see, suh? Manning? Brady? Fitz? Aj? Cj? Namdi? Ray? Troy? Vick? Rodgers? None of the above.

So you going to ask me a question then answer it for me?

Fuckouttahere ?

Revis has just as much impact as any defensive player in the league besides Troy

Because Revis can only defend one side while troy can freelance all over the field

Ray Lewis not in his prime anymore

Revis shuts down AJ everytime

He can shut down Fitz

And I'll give him the edge over scrabble because he creates turnovers more

CJ not even top 10 nor vick more of top 15

So ? your list ? and have a good day
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    So you going to ask me a question then answer it for me?

Fuckouttahere ?

Revis has just as much impact as any defensive player in the league besides Troy

Because Revis can only defend one side while troy can freelance all over the field

Ray Lewis not in his prime anymore

Revis shuts down AJ everytime

He can shut down Fitz

And I'll give him the edge over scrabble because he creates turnovers more

CJ not even top 10 nor vick more of top 15

So ? your list ? and have a good day

? ? crackkka. How are CJ & Vick not top 10? Nnamdi ? on Revis. Get that through yo thick skull...hav a fuckd up day
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Suh has completely transformed Detroit's defense. Definitely top 5 in the league.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    true, Ware beats Suh when it comes to consistency but he aint touchn Suhs talent. We talkn bout a dude who is likely goin down as a top 3 defensive player in history. He bout to be as dominant like LT & White wuz

Whoa Whoa Whoa..Pump ya brakes..smh..Let that ? get some consistency over a few years 1st..
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Suh will be Top 2 all-time in 7-8 years. He has all the intangibles to take Detroit to the ship. What was your favorite DL doing at 24?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    suh eats, we all eat...
    he needs rick ross to do an intro for him before games
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Suh will be Top 2 all-time in 7-8 years. He has all the intangibles to take Detroit to the ship. What was your favorite DL doing at 24?

mumo post????!!!
  • major pain
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    mumo post????!!!

Trust me, he is a top 7 talent in the league right now.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Suh has completely transformed Detroit's defense. Definitely top 5 in the league.

I might be pulling this trigger too fast but suh is going to be the ray lewis of detroit....
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Suh is a beast and future defensive player of the year. Warren Sapp 2.0 can't wait to see what he does this year.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This treadstarter doesn't know what the ? he's talking about. Let Suh get to Haloti Ngata status and we can talk. Stick to basketball ? .
  • major pain
    edited August 2011
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    This treadstarter doesn't know what the ? he's talking about. Let Suh get to Haloti Ngata status and we can talk. Stick to cross-country running ? .

gon and fix that for you homie
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options

yup! And its comin to a point where all QBs are shook when facin Suh
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    Suh is a beast and future defensive player of the year. Warren Sapp 2.0 can't wait to see what he does this year.

cosign family! But we gotta trade our Defense teams...I wuz supposed to Draft the lions D but you beat me to it....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Thats obviously coming out of a complete homer. Thats so absurd. Have you watched the NFL before?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I expect N Suh to get 27 sacks this year
    15 coming from Jay Cutler

lol burn....
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

listen to ur key words. likely. Ware is already half way there. with the way he's going he'll have the sack record with ease. Suh is in his 2nd year, even he dont believe u.