Ndamukong Suh is a top 10 talent in the league.....

13»

Comments

• momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mumo X wrote: »
    would u pliz tel me who i should replace Revis with on my list? If all those players on my list and Revis wuz on the same draft class who would Revis be selected ahead of? Lemme see, suh? Manning? Brady? Fitz? Aj? Cj? Namdi? Ray? Troy? Vick? Rodgers? None of the above.

most of those players wasnt even drafted that high.
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited August 2011
    How many of y'all ever played football? Do you know how much easier it is to get a sack as a d end or a linebacker than a d tackle? If your tackle averages one sack a game he didn't do bad. you get double teamed, you can't see what happens in the backfield half of the time and you have to rely on instinct. Don't compare Ware to Suh Ware has it so much easier.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I hate threads like this. At least let suh have his career first. he could get hurt, play could fall off or anything. he's played 2 years he cant just jump above other top guys who have just as big of an impact and numbers. patient grasshopper u are doing the same thing u did with Durant. let have some longevity first
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I hate threads like this. At least let suh have his career first. he could get hurt, play could fall off or anything. he's played 2 years he cant just jump above other top guys who have just as big of an impact and numbers. patient grasshopper u are doing the same thing u did with Durant. let have some longevity first

2v1oity.gif
    imma smack your mother in the teeth if this happens...
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ThatA wrote: »
    How many of y'all ever played football? Do you know how much easier it is to get a sack as a d end or a linebacker than a d tackle? If your tackle averages one sack a game he didn't do bad. you get double teamed, you can't see what happens in the backfield half of the time and you have to rely on instinct. Don't compare Ware to Suh Ware has it so much easier.

Suh is in a 4-3 defense. so u saying Ware dont get doubled team all the time. He gets tripled team sometimes and always getting doubled. he goes up most of the time against the best player on the line wich is LT. now i know u dont watch much football. ? Ratliff gets 7 sacks a year playing undersized and in a 3-4, so wat u have to say bout that. and everyone knows its much harder getting sacks from the NT positsition in a 3-4. so get ur ? right.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Detroit !!!!!!!
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Where the ? is Patrick Willis?

The ? got Ray Lewis over Patrick Willis.

My ? .
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Where the ? is Patrick Willis?

The ? got Ray Lewis over Patrick Willis.

My ? .

willis is an incredible player but Ray is stil the best LB in the game today...again thats my opinion
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    And Revis is not in my top 20 because he is overrated.

x______________________
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Lets cut this ? , ? the NFL Top 100 and lets speak the truth....

Initially i wanted to make a thread bout Suh being the best D-Lineman in the league but thats an insult to this once in a generation talent. imo he top 5. It wuz shockin to see another poster say dumb ? like Haloti Ngata >>>>>> Suh. Smh!!!!!

In Suh, i believe we are witnessin a freak of nature, a beast who in my eyes has the talent/potential to go down as a top 3 - 5 Defensive player that ever played the game.

Suh strikes fear in QBs, teams are startin to game plan for dude---not even double teamin him will slow him down..he will be as dominant as LT and Reggie White.......

So, ? Goodell and the NFL for tryna slow him down by fines.....

****** I feel a great sense of satisfaction when i watch Suh slam down white QBs*****

Yo SUH is THE TRUTH and white folks, nfl sports announcers and white QB'S is scared of him., Im a die hard RAIDER FAN and i never wore another teams Jersey or even players from another team that came to the Raiders especially ex Niners Rathman, Craig, Lott, Rice, Ellison ? NO!!

But i might have to cop a SUH Jersey
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited August 2011
    momanpr100 wrote: »
    Suh is in a 4-3 defense. so u saying Ware dont get doubled team all the time. He gets tripled team sometimes and always getting doubled. he goes up most of the time against the best player on the line wich is LT. now i know u dont watch much football. ? Ratliff gets 7 sacks a year playing undersized and in a 3-4, so wat u have to say bout that. and everyone knows its much harder getting sacks from the NT positsition in a 3-4. so get ur ? right.

Yeah ? how many offensive lineman are there? Five. How many d linemen? Four. Who gets double teamed? Suh. Yea it's harder as a nt but no one is comparing them quit changing the subject ? boy.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited August 2011
    lol @ revis being overrated, dude is the best corner in the league, and a top 2 defender in the league, ? this hating ass ?