Vick bout to get his 2nd 100 milli contract

Options
12346»

Comments

• TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's alarming how many people are upset about this.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Congrats to Vick...

smh @ the Eagles not getting their O-line together in the offseason.. signed everyone else, but some O-line help..

lemme find out the Eagles looking like the skins of old..
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    Congrats to Vick...

smh @ the Eagles not getting their O-line together in the offseason.. signed everyone else, but some O-line help..

lemme find out the Eagles looking like the skins of old..

You must be stupid
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    SMH@ looking like the old Vick. The old Vick didn't have this bad of an O-line. Word to that pass to Cooper in the first pre-season game being while he was on the run. If you give Vick a little time in the pocket he can do work

you just wont learn!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/812377-terrelle-pryor-michael-vick-alex-rodriguez-and-todays-top-sports-news/entry/117766-michael-vick-struggles-against-steelers-are-sign-of-things-to-come

Last season, very little was expected of Vick, but that won't be the case this year since Vick proved he still has it. He hasn't faced pressure like this since his days in Atlanta. Philadelphia just needs to hope that the pressure doesn't force Vick back into some old habits from his days as a Falcon.

and that's after the steelers game!
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    you just wont learn!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/812377-terrelle-pryor-michael-vick-alex-rodriguez-and-todays-top-sports-news/entry/117766-michael-vick-struggles-against-steelers-are-sign-of-things-to-come

Last season, very little was expected of Vick, but that won't be the case this year since Vick proved he still has it. He hasn't faced pressure like this since his days in Atlanta. Philadelphia just needs to hope that the pressure doesn't force Vick back into some old habits from his days as a Falcon.

and that's after the steelers game!

So you saying Vick's o-line in atlanta was as bad as it is in Philly last year and in that Cleveland game? You just won't stop saying dumb ? . Reason why we even went with Vick is because our o-line was trash and that wouldn't hinder him as much as it would a pocket QB such as Kolb. Stop it bruh. Stop it
  • ghost!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So you saying Vick's o-line in atlanta was as bad as it is in Philly last year and in that Cleveland game? You just won't stop saying dumb ? . Reason why we even went with Vick is because our o-line was trash and that wouldn't hinder him as much as it would a pocket QB such as Kolb. Stop it bruh. Stop it

no ? , what i am saying , and what the article is implying is....the eagles better hope vick does not go back to the old, run first, make bad decisions on the run because that mike vick doesnt win championships...! ANd last i checked i would hope the eagles didnt pick up vick because of their sh*tty line because, he wont stay healthy like last year and you dont have kolb backing you up, you have vince young..so if that's the eagles thought process, then their front office is pretty dumb!!

I dont say dumb ? , your just remedial as well.....read the damn article!
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    no ? , what i am saying , and what the article is implying is....the eagles better hope vick does not go back to the old, run first, make bad decisions on the run because that mike vick doesnt win championships...! ANd last i checked i would hope the eagles didnt pick up vick because of their sh*tty line because, he wont stay healthy like last year and you dont have kolb backing you up, you have vince young..so if that's the eagles thought process, then their front office is pretty dumb!!

I dont say dumb ? , your just remedial as well.....read the damn article!

Nah ? I really don't give a damn about the article you linked ? was still straight ? . Last time I checked Vince Young is proven and I would say is a better backup than Kolb. Hell Kafka can come in and run some ball so you wrong on that one. Also Vick won't have to run if the line holds up. Plus that Mike Vick that used to run almost got to a championship so I wouldn't say it's that detrimental. Once again you're an idiot and deprive me of your inferior intellect
  • ghost!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nah ? I really don't give a damn about the article you linked ? was still straight ? . Last time I checked Vince Young is proven and I would say is a better backup than Kolb. Hell Kafka can come in and run some ball so you wrong on that one. Also Vick won't have to run if the line holds up. Plus that Mike Vick that used to run almost got to a championship so I wouldn't say it's that detrimental. Once again you're an idiot and deprive me of your inferior intellect

i'm using this as my sig now......where is the dumbest quote thread at...and the problem is AND EVERYONE HAS TALKED ABOUT IT..is will phillys line hold up, it didnt last year, and there's no indication that they fix the problem this year!!

Wow....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    really ? . y'all e-beefng over philly's pitiful o-line? lol...

BaltimoreRavensAlternateLogo2.gif

ravens ? !!
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol yea, o-line was good enough for this though right? Shout out to Ed Reed though
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol yea, o-line was good enough for this though right? Shout out to Ed Reed though

lol hell no vick was hauling ass from that raven's lineman
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    really ? . y'all e-beefng over philly's pitiful o-line? lol...

BaltimoreRavensAlternateLogo2.gif

ravens ? !!

Aw ? ,you're a raven to...we beefin.Ayo who shootin up ya bird,why its eyes red tryna make it look fearful?.lol there is nothing intimidating about a bird.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Aw ? ,you're a raven to...we beefin.Ayo who shootin up ya bird,why its eyes red tryna make it look fearful?.lol there is nothing intimidating about a bird.

Yep. Edgar Allen Poe's Raven had more people shook than the bmore raven
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol hell no vick was hauling ass from that raven's lineman

Exactly!!! and if you rush VIck up the middle he's done because he is not tall enough to see over the line, so he begins to make bad decisions when that happens.