wrinkles

Options
XIII
XIII Members Posts: 631
edited September 2011 in The Weight Room
i just noticed that i have a noticeable line/wrinkle inbetween my forehead that wasn't there a few months ago. I think it came of me squinting a lot. I am supposed to wear glasses but need a new prescription because one of my eyes is giving me problems. so can i get rid of this thing or do i chalk up the L and keep it moving??

imma youngin btw (20~) this is why i'm kind of alarmed.

Comments

• XIII
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bump, i should of posted this ? in gns proper
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    First you need to get those new glasses. Then you can get some anti-wrinkle cream, olay makes a good one. Also up your intake of vitamin C and Omega-3 fatty acids both these boost your collagen levels, which smooths out wrinkles.....
  • XIII
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i'm definitely not messing with any creams ... that's ? ? . i'll just get a new prescription and see if that ? disappears.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How are creams ? lol. Try shea and cocoa butter too, unless that's ? ....
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL, wasn't expecting this thread here. Stop squinting.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    XIII wrote: »
    i'm definitely not messing with any creams ... that's ? ? . i'll just get a new prescription and see if that ? disappears.

SMH my head...men lol. You don't have to do the creams, just eat things like oranges, cherries, walnuts, almonds, salmon and tuna to boost your collagen levels then. Also drink LOTS of water. You should see some improvement in a few weeks.
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Smh, salmon and tuna taste too much like ? for this manly man...and you KNOW he ain't putting nuts in his mouth. And fruits? He claim he ain't hanging around none of those, but he'll die looking like a rambo'ed out mr.magoo haha.
  • XIII
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Smh, salmon and tuna taste too much like ? for this manly man...and you KNOW he ain't putting nuts in his mouth. And fruits? He claim he ain't hanging around none of those, but he'll die looking like a rambo'ed out mr.magoo haha.

lol .......
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    U gone get lines.. I got em from the way i make expressions.. The key is 2 get the right mositurizer....
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wear sunglasses, eat healthy and drink a lot of water.