What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The OFFICIAL Madden 12 Thread

JUXcaptainHOOKJUXcaptainHOOK Posts: 406
edited September 2011 in The Arcade
I'm prolly the only one who cares on this forum about Madden 12 but fuck it lol ...

Just got it now...

ADD ME ON THE PS3; JUXINGTON

Replies

• mindrightmindright Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Bought it, will pick it up today at lunch..

I'm hoping big things...but I know I'll be disappointed as usual...
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    mindright wrote: »
    Bought it, will pick it up today at lunch..

I'm hoping big things...but I know I'll be disappointed as usual...

you havent played the demo?
    the tackling and ai is way better
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    ayo ya niggas let me know if I should buy it or save my money and keep playing madden 11
  • motrillamotrilla Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ayo ya niggas let me know if I should buy it or save my money and keep playing madden 11

Word.....
    Somebody tell me if that Franchise mode really got revamped.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Fuck Madden
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    motrilla wrote: »
    Word.....

lol yes, this is exactly what I need to know...its the main reason I still fuck with madden.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    motrilla wrote: »
    Word.....

it's the same shit every year yall should already know that.Madden has been the same since 01.Shit is garbage.
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    it's the same shit every year yall should already know that.Madden has been the same since 01.Shit is garbage.

S**t is that's the case I might as well save my money for Resistance 3, NHL 12, NBA 2k12, and FIFA 12!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    icks86 wrote: »
    S**t is that's the case I might as well save my money for Resistance 3, NHL 12, NBA 2k12, and FIFA 12!

LOL, Either that was sarcasm or you were excited as shit when you typed that n/h. What's with the exclamation point?
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LOL, Either that was sarcasm or you were excited as shit when you typed that n/h. What's with the exclamation point?

I don't know I always try to stand out from people wether it be from personality to speaking to writing and etc. and pretty much that's what the exclamation points are for!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • MantequillaMantequilla Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    What gimmicks did EA add this year
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Can't even fucking play online or get the new rosters cause EA wack ass servers are down. SMH
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    franchise mode is improved alot thats all they worked on, superstar mode is junk still and the ncaa draft classes come in rated too high but....draft logic is broken. For a person who skipped last year because of the bs, they actually improved a lot gameplay wise this year and in offline franchise
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

i wish i was into hockey cuz that NHL is supposedly pretty good
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • JUXcaptainHOOKJUXcaptainHOOK Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    So Far... The gameplay is wayy smoother than previous years... shit really PLAYS like ESPN 2K5 gameplay wise... Franchise mode, they took off the weekly show they had which was like some sports center type shit, they took that out, i was disapppointed but they added more things to franchise... online is better than last years for sure... takes some getting used to tho but its better.

LIKE I SAID THO... ADD ME MY NIGGAS IF YA REALLY WANNA PLAY THE BEST NO BULLSHIT
  • rooster_cogburnrooster_cogburn Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    This is the Madden that knocks off 2k5. CPU A.I., ball physics, wr/db interaction, etc....

Franchise mode is the reason I kept fuckin with Madden, and this is how it shouldve been. I been playing the full game since Saturday, and aint put it down yet.
  • Carlos LoozerCarlos Loozer Posts: 848
    edited August 2011
    So Far... The gameplay is wayy smoother than previous years... shit really PLAYS like ESPN 2K5 gameplay wise.

Roflmao @ niggas being hype for 7 year old gameplay in 2011
  • renagade410.renagade410. Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

my nigga make sure u add me renagade410 and my lil brother raitei410 we was runnin shit in resistance 2 and will be doing the same in resistance 3
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    How hard is it to get into this game if you've never played a football game before?
  • Hustlers Ambition$Hustlers Ambition$ Posts: 245
    edited August 2011
    My Raiders team is awesome! Im 4-0 so far!
    Darren Mcfadden is all I need

Then defensively we are SO fast.

If anyone wants a game on xbox my tag is Isaac25NY
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    How hard is it to get into this game if you've never played a football game before?

Just d/l the demo
    edited August 2011
    So Far... The gameplay is wayy smoother than previous years... shit really PLAYS like ESPN 2K5 gameplay wise... Franchise mode, they took off the weekly show they had which was like some sports center type shit, they took that out, i was disapppointed but they added more things to franchise... online is better than last years for sure... takes some getting used to tho but its better.

LIKE I SAID THO... ADD ME MY NIGGAS IF YA REALLY WANNA PLAY THE BEST NO BULLSHIT

no it fucking doesnt
    edited August 2011
    why do people play franchise?
    yall really get enjoyment playing the cpu?
  • sTaY_TrUesTaY_TrUe Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    its better than 11 and the franchise is much better which is all I really play anyway. So im satisfied
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrezzOW_zGZetDu0lzueyZjBDrAsLisvoyDRS3zlQ9dqoH6Ei5XQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_4ILak7vtgvZVBtD2NpqTDfEkWGK6FGdltCzCtUtzqXtQhSUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1s6H5J59qE3YQhWMSejZZZ7F8z-4VD-QyN77zeAFCk5URGqjS4A