The OFFICIAL Madden 12 Thread

Options

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my ? make sure u add me renagade410 and my lil brother raitei410 we was runnin ? in resistance 2 and will be doing the same in resistance 3

You gonna be playing the netflix version or something?
    Roflmao @ ? being hype for 7 year old gameplay in 2011

lol
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You gonna be playing the netflix version or something?

lol

lmao resistance is one of the few games youll def see me on lol once that drops no more "netflix"
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    franchise mode is improved alot thats all they worked on, superstar mode is junk still and the ncaa draft classes come in rated too high but....draft logic is broken. For a person who skipped last year because of the bs, they actually improved a lot gameplay wise this year and in offline franchise

That's what I wanted to hear I knew then gameplay was better just off playing the demo.

I'll be copping
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why do people play franchise?
    yall really get enjoyment playing the cpu?

is somebody going to answer this for me?
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    playing online sucked yesterday...

the game I played was real choppy, like I was playing on dial up or something.. then the EA Servers went down..

what I don't understand is, the game was delayed until the end of the month and they still having online issues?? How does this happen? How don't u plan for the traffic?

EA sucks, like on the real.... this is the same game, just minor tweaks here and there.

and why does the camera look like a fishbowl camera at times after a play has ended?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited August 2011
    Options
    last years madden i never had problems online while others say they always do.....step your modem game up...
    anyway i rather play a person than the computer......playing the computer is boring
    i have played people who think they are king of madden yet have never played online...lol.....i then go on to play them and beat them by like 60
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my ? make sure u add me renagade410 and my lil brother raitei410 we was runnin ? in resistance 2 and will be doing the same in resistance 3

I got you!
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I only play online ... Franchise sometimes
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is Chris Johnson on the Titans? And is Terrell Owens a Free Agent?
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited August 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    How hard is it to get into this game if you've never played a football game before?

Not hard at all. I put my ? Aug 1st. We called it 30 Days Of Madden. Preppin her for the new ? . She's gettin there.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thinking of coppin' this Fri. Skipped last years, but the demo seemed smooth and heard pretty good things about this yr.

When that happens, all of y'all that dare try to step to the throne will get murk'd.

You've been warned...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    Thinking of coppin' this Fri. Skipped last years, but the demo seemed smooth and heard pretty good things about this yr.

When that happens, all of y'all that dare try to step to the throne will get murk'd.

You've been warned...

Die slow chump u know what it is
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Im looking for people to play on madden 12. Im pretty good. I use my favorite team, the Raiders...... my xbox live gamertag is Isaac 25 NY
  • bankrupt baller
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Im looking for people to play on madden 12. Im pretty good. I use my favorite team, the Raiders...... my xbox live gamertag is Isaac 25 NY

time to change that avi
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited September 2011
    Options
    time to change that avi

LOL your right, its been a while.

Done lol
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Die slow chump u know what it is

lol, you already know what it is mayne. You not ready. I took a year off. Hope you got your skills up, cause you not ready from what I remember son.

Bought it earlier today. At work now, but will see what's good later on in the am.

For any of you bums that wanna get that ass stomped holla.

PSN ID: P_a_t_h_o_s
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I cant get with this ? ......not right now atleast.....graphics downgraded (how the ? you do that) damn near everybody is fast and even the small players look like they weight about 250 lbs smh......it's not the same from madden 11
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gameplay is to fast, 15 sacks in 2 games, it could be I played Pats and Texans. They go out there way to make a bad QB terrible, you still can not throw a pass over a LB to an open WR.
    The CPU AI is better its actually a challenge (I use Miami)

Franchise seems fun but I dont like the display setup (where menu is located on the startgame screen). I tried the new scout system have yet to figure out how to select a guy you want to look at.
  • vageneral08
    edited September 2011
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    Gameplay is to fast, 15 sacks in 2 games, it could be I played Pats and Texans. They go out there way to make a bad QB terrible, you still can not throw a pass over a LB to an open WR.
    The CPU AI is better its actually a challenge (I use Miami)

Franchise seems fun but I dont like the display setup (where menu is located on the startgame screen). I tried the new scout system have yet to figure out how to select a guy you want to look at.

@ the bolded....that ? kills it's like the ? LB can jump 8 ft to swat the ball down smh
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @ the bolded....that ? kills it's like the ? LB can jump 8 ft to swat the ball down smh

This and the corners jump the routes way too often. It's more of a challenge but it's not exactly realistic. Other than those two things and some stupid glitches that HAVE TO be patched it can potentially be a very good game.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited September 2011
    Options
    after getting a 53-18 online record on the ps3 already i can say this....

Its really hard to score if all u use is 5-10 plays... u REALLY have to know what u doing and plan every play to confuse the other ? ... mixing run and pass if not ur throwing 5 picks a game... even with that youll still throw 1-2 picks a game... its hard to score in this madden like forreal. The amount of INTs is really annoying even when u throw the ball in the right place at the right time.... LB jump as high as Blake Griffen even when they're no where near the ball to break up plays, its unheard of...

But as hard as it is to score sometimes, it really makes u appreciate scoring TD's ... let alone games u throw no picks... IDK if this happens to ya'll, maybe its my controller but sometimes i try to throw bullet passes and it ends up being a lob pass, this happen to any of you? ... u cant throw on the run, hardly... they needa update ASAP to fix the over powering defense. I'm saying this AND I''m nice... its just tooo crazy how powerful and smart/fast the D is now.... Commentary also sucks worst than ever this year too.

If you played Madden 11 ALOT like I did... over 600 games online... its hard to get used to the new gameplay, its gonna take a while. But this years is fun i cant front.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I cant get with this ? ......not right now atleast.....graphics downgraded (how the ? you do that) damn near everybody is fast and even the small players look like they weight about 250 lbs smh......it's not the same from madden 11

yea its not the same AT ALL ..... AT ALLL.... this is a brand new Madden in every aspect
  • vageneral08
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This and the corners jump the routes way too often. It's more of a challenge but it's not exactly realistic. Other than those two things and some stupid glitches that HAVE TO be patched it can potentially be a very good game.

oh and high rated LB's run through your o-line like it's nothing smh
  • MUDDYWATERZ
    MUDDYWATERZ Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'ma cop then murk nigguhs wid da Raiders ,
  • reek
    reek Members Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ethos ima hit you up you talkin tuff