Internet people who THINK they know about gangs...

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    boss jay wrote: »
    LOL @ my NO didnt have gangs like that back then when Lil wayne was wearing blue...SMH it aint like I lied. Why you think everyone dissing them say the weren't screaming nothing when they met em. Never called em fake bloods b/c Mack 10 wuz signed to them, hence "its cash money blood" on Turk album, and that was during the split in 01..so since TBIH was in 99 what does that tell u? Yall live and die with yall fav. rappers Image. Yall need to listen to a real artist with a message with songs like

Growth and Development
    All My Life
    Obstacles
    etc.

Instead of everyone glorifying gangs and dont even know the purpose behind their names...SMH..I see now what a lot of the IC's population is now. A bunch of suburban kids that know nothing outside the PC.

I been on this site since 09 and got 156 posts..lol..so you do the math
    That was my point in making this thread, fam. I'm not here to measure a ? 's gang status.
    lact wrote: »
    Who cares? The only good thing gangs have ever done is give ignorant morons an excuse to do the world a favor for once and ? each other. And before any of you gimme some old ? about community or pride or some other tired argument..That ? been dead since the late 50's, now it's just dumb people killing other dumb people for the right to sell a third group of dumb people something to ? themselves with.
    You're contradicting yourself, son.
  • boss jay
    boss jay Members Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who cares? The only good thing gangs have ever done is give ignorant morons an excuse to do the world a favor for once and ? each other. And before any of you gimme some old ? about community or pride or some other tired argument..That ? been dead since the late 50's, now it's just dumb people killing other dumb people for the right to sell a third group of dumb people something to ? themselves with.

THats what Im saying, the objective has been twisted by the dumbing down of the people and undying influence of the "cool to be ignorant" agenda by every media outlet possible from music, to cartoons, etc...

I spoke on all of this in Growth and Development http://twitrax.com/TheRealBossJay

"Folks, Crips, VLs, Bloods, you're all my brothers/
    We were more unified b4 we started living by colors/
    forgetting bout the one that clothes our flesh/ Black on Black Crime made it possible for the KKK to rest/
    We do their job 4 em/
    Tel,l ? , Sell, Steal, Rob 4 em/ Its a KKKrazy World/"
  • lact
    lact Members Posts: 11
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How so? By calling them killing each other good? It is. Saves everyone else the trouble of having to put up with a world full of their ignorant ? . If they think "Imma be dead or in jail" is a life goal, I'd rather they be dead.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    co sign this powerful thread

can we also add the ? that talk about the biggie/pac deaths as if they are in the know

or the ? that talk about BMF/alpo/fat cat etc etc etc
  • thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Your whole post lact was ignorant
  • boss jay
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How so? By calling them killing each other good? It is. Saves everyone else the trouble of having to put up with a world full of their ignorant ? . If they think "Imma be dead or in jail" is a life goal, I'd rather they be dead.

SMH...what part of my post dont u understand...?? That's not the purpose for any gang or orginazation. What are you on dawg?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    theorynbt wrote: »
    You are correct, American street gang culture did not originate in Cali, however, CRIPPING AND BLOODING did. So when you see someone like a Wayne that didnt get affiliated till he started paying protection fees you know its false and you tend not to respect that. Who starts gangbanging after age of 25? Lames. On the other hand, u got real gang members like Nippsey, Jayo Felony, Jay Rock , etc that was banging before they got into the industry.

• lact
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    You're completely dehumanizing it. You obviously know nothing of psychology.

Yes, I do understand the psychology of it, and right now the mentality of 99.99999999% of them is "Imma get this paper" or "This is all I know, I'mma be dead or in jail at 25" or "This is MY hood (to sell drugs and destroy my people in) and I'll ? ANYONE that comes in here (and tries to destroy it before I can). The world is better off without them. Keep doing what you do, Blood! Some day, you'll rid the rest of the decent folk in society of the plague that is your kind.

Edit: Let me ask you this: When is the last time you saw a sing that read something like "This community renewal program sponsored by the LOC'D OUT 20'th st. G'D UP POSSE CREW".
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    co sign this powerful thread

can we also add the ? that talk about the biggie/pac deaths as if they are in the know

or the ? that talk about BMF/alpo/fat cat etc etc etc
    true indeed
  • lact
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @ Boss Jay: I was replying to the person above you, I think you and I agree that there is no more sense of "I'm protecting my community" amongst modern gangs.
  • lact
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sorry, but I have no sympathy for people too ignorant/lazy/dumb to see the problems with repeating the same destructive behavior, no less spreading that misery to others by selling the very things that tore their family apart. Why not look at the ? up situation and say "I'm going to better myself, so that MY FAMILY doesn't have to live like this" instead of saying "Life ain't nothing but ? and money". It's important to note that "money" in that sentence isn't enough money to do anything but put some spinning rims on a toaster instead of bettering yourself.

And, if they ARE too dumb/lazy to do something about it, again...survival of the fittest...we as a species won't miss them dragging us down.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    boss jay wrote: »
    All black gangs and orgizations leaders started from Black Panthers. If you know the meaning of the names of the gangs and orginzations then you would know these things homie. But alot of people and rappers dont thats why you hear alot of teaching wrong messages in their music. That's how you know alot of em are not authenic. I bet alot the authenic ? yall know bump alot of UGK, Pac, Scarface, those type of artists. BC of the message in their music.

Gangs and orginzations were supposed to be about unity in the Black community no matter what you represented, because the Feds broke up the Black Panther

they dont hear you man
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Whats wrong with entering a gang with 25.Italians get into the mafia whne they like 30 son.

Mafia is different from gangbanging, smart one
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    LMAO @ your avi

To say NYC started gang culture would be stupid, we know what time it is. We're the mecca of Hip Hop, but anyone saying we start everything is an arrogant ? , word to KRS One.
    My man. I know here in the Chi it started to fight the Irish gans and of course brothers united in the juve prison system. But come to think about all the east coast and mid west cities had gangs, all the way back to the turn of the 20th century but they were more ethnic gangs then tho
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    all you gotta do is watch gang land and do some resource on the stuff its really a google search away . I don't know why anyone would think the information is not accessible to anyone who wants to know about it. You don't have to be in the street to know about the stuff. As far as Wayne's Blood ties they are suspect but that is just an image he is trying to portray and should not be taken seriously
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But the sad part about it is that some people really believe that Wayne is a true Blood so it don't matter how many times you tell them he's not they won't listen.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gangs in cali started as protection from white people who would jump and ? black and hispanic people. From there, it went on a downward spiral of destruction and ignorance. I blame hip hop for bringing gang culture to the media limelight back when Snoop, Dogg Pound, DJ Quik, MC Eiht, and those other old school rappers for puttin their affiliation on wax. That may have been the tru decline of hip hop
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    But the sad part about it is that some people really believe that Wayne is a true Blood so it don't matter how many times you tell them he's not they won't listen.

Wayne was scared shitless when some real crips road blocced his ass and the fake blood wouldnt come out dat suv
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Piru ? rock burgundy flags
    Wayne being doing too much
  • boss jay
    edited August 2011
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    they dont hear you man

They never do big dawg...every time I drop that real ? in these threads...? overlook it and dont comment b/c they know they have nothing to say and would rather pretend they know something..SMH lol..only on the IC..haha
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    are pathetic. I don't know a thing about what Jim Jones, Jay Rock, Game, Snoop, Wayne, Nipsey, Jeezy, etc do when they aren't on camera or in a vocal booth, nor do I really care. So why do you?

It kills me everytime to see someone say "New Orleans doesn't have gangs" or "there's no such thing as a New York Blood/Crip"... as if gang culture only exists in the state of California? American street gang culture didn't even originate in Cali. No I'm not bragging or claiming to be an expert on gang ? . I am, however, calling out those that do.

Please don't avoid this thread you faceless munkees.

What you think street ? or people with atleast SOME streetsmarts iz to stupid to know how to use the internet? I dont know where you live at, maybe you in an abscure state that dont get much of this type of epidimic but in Southern Califonia (anybody from IC that's from here can vouch) It's IMPOSSIBLE not to to know a lil something about gang culture, Even if you're not a member. Bangin out here aint a fade, people really raise they sons and daughters on that ? . Even if you not a member... if you out here you probably got family or friends( ? and ? ) that got a birdseye view of the ? . It's actually a matter of survival whether you in one or not to be up on your gangs and they territoies out here so you dont get your ass caught slippin. ? out here is gonna be able to tell who's bangin for real and who just got a click of poser ? together perpatrating.
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gangs in cali started as protection from white people who would jump and ? black and hispanic people. From there, it went on a downward spiral of destruction and ignorance. I blame hip hop for bringing gang culture to the media limelight back when Snoop, Dogg Pound, DJ Quik, MC Eiht, and those other old school rappers for puttin their affiliation on wax. That may have been the tru decline of hip hop

Hip-Hop was just one aspect that helped media bring it to the limelight, however me being a older than your average reason poster remembers when the movie Colors came out and which gave gangs plenty of exposure before hip hop did.

After Colors came out, gangbanging (Cali - style) hit all sorts of small towns and rural areas. Mix that with the drug trafficking by across state lines by local gang members gave birth to Crips and Bloods in the mid-west, nothwest, and some southern states.

Look at NWA, we knew eazy banged, but he never said his hood on wax. DJ Quik mentioned his hood on the underground tapes, but he was really the first rapper associated with Bloods. (more like Piru's but u know what i mean).....Some blame can be placed on hiphop, but its not entirely hiphops fault. more like Hollywood and the media hype. Just like the East VS. West ? .
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    edited August 2011
    Options
    every time i hear a nigguh talkin bout wayne and the rest of them claiming whatever their set is that they claim

im like why the hell you care so much.. . you aint in a set. . .you dont represent them at all. they aint even trippen themselves . . .are you blood? why you a dam spokes person now. . .nowhatimean. . .and ? ghost .. . ..

i got one fam member i know from a gang. and im from ohio. . . iwas like myself whats up with these fake gang members .. .. .or whatever you call fake. . .these dudes will still split your wig .. . .? 2pac ? ass would still bust at your ass or whoever. being a cop or wtf else the feeling right. .

i aint no killer but dont push me is most of our motto. . ... . .. .

i guess a gangsta motto is im a killer dont slip and i get ya

my next blog gone be "weak niggus that will split your wig. . . and nothing you will probably do about it"

the blood OG, HNIC or whatever the ? you call him aint doing no PSA about it after all this time..
    he letting whoever want to call themselves a blood a blood. .. TAKE IT UP WITH YALL BOSS FOLLOWING ASS NIGGUS. .

. . ... .they aint chin checkin and offn these allege posers WHAT THE ? UP WITH THAT.. .. .why do you care so much .. shut it up. . dont really concern you do it pions? ..

another thing. . is there a top 10 list of things gangstas will not do that have penalties punishable by something worthy to talk about. . ? . . i read about old gangs, tuff gangs. .. that had laws. ..number one was you couldnt have family outside of the gang. . \

. punishable by death .. . you got a new family now. . .try to go to a bday party and get that ass flamed up no ? . . .i guess like them bloods say

can your gang status be void. . .im not talking about death

i mean like if you found out to be ? ? are you kicked out. .
    if you got all of nysyc albums would that be a automatic out ..
    a facebook page or if you found on the internet period. . .

any someone answer me something. i dont even talk to yall nigguhs on the reg i just peep game from the side. . .
    bout to eat some bbq. . . stereotype me. . im bbq everyday till summer over. . .

like be ? or be kicked out

dress weird, or be kicked out
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^^^
    Good post. That's my thing. Why does it matter to neutrons if a rapper is false flagging? If it was such a big deal, the "real gangs" would speak up or handle things. Right?
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^^^
    Good post. That's my thing. Why does it matter to neutrons if a rapper is false flagging? If it was such a big deal, the "real gangs" would speak up or handle things. Right?

? you..........
This discussion has been closed.