What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Shawn Knowles Carter Jr breaks TWITTER Record

Replies

• FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Like I give a fuck about ole racist swag stealing elvis wtf does he mean to hip hop?

take your head out of a donkey ass fool. Racist swag? elvis preisley music derive from black music you idiot. this shit ain't about racism. its about establishment. ignorance is a hell of a drug
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

• GoonerGooner Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    u niggas are str8 hoes in the reason...ol bossip ass faggots discussing whether an unborn kid is Jays or not...talkin bout lets wait and see if its his...wtf type of man says some shit like that
    arsenal_yrj6r.gif
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Figo wrote: »
    take your head out of a donkey ass fool. Racist swag? elvis preisley music derive from black music you idiot. this shit ain't about racism. its about establishment

lol at derived from the cracker blatantly stole our shit and ran with it anyway Elvis has no direct correlation to hip hop stay on topic G idgaf bout his number 1 albums, I wasnt there for that
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    at the end of the day em outsold jayz

wayne is currently outselling jayz

an album with kanye and beyonce could not outsell carter 4, what hope does jay have?

even the news of the baby will not shift wtt to sell more than carter 4

the throne is officially waynes
    edited August 2011
    u niggas are str8 hoes in the reason...ol bossip ass faggots discussing whether an unborn kid is Jays or not...talkin bout lets wait and see if its his...wtf type of man says some shit like that

that under develop fetus Elzo69Reloaded..
    you can tell lil dude still be on room punishment.

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    at the end of the day em outsold jayz

wayne is currently outselling jayz

an album with kanye and beyonce could not outsell carter 4, what hope does jay have?

even the news of the baby will not shift wtt to sell more than carter 4

the throne is officially waynes

that s a scary thought....................................
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

a nigga that can see he been fucking this bitch raw for 11 years and now all of the sudden she preggos. dont add up. he been on tour and sharing hotel with kanye. beyonce is a whore and its many rumours of her fucking her body guard. nigga playing connect the dots. besides Lydell and Marques got her preggos before. beyonce pussy? even sisqo is off that. like all trends jay z is late with this one
    giphy.gif

edited August 2011
    that s a scary thought....................................

true lol

if jay was a rapper and a man he'd at least attempt to take away waynes memento, especially after the diss to him and his ol lady
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    a nigga that can see he been fucking this bitch raw for 11 years and now all of the sudden she preggos. dont add up. he been on tour and sharing hotel with kanye. beyonce is a whore and its many rumours of her fucking her body guard. nigga playing connect the dots. besides Lydell and Marques got her preggos before. beyonce pussy? even sisqo is off that. like all trends jay z is late with this one

LOL @ now you know what Jay Z schedule is and when he is and isn't fuckin Beyonce? Please stop this is getting ridiculous now. How do you know he's been hitting it raw or she wasn't on Birth Control?
    edited August 2011
    that under develop fetus Elzo69Reloaded..
    you can tell lil dude still be on room punishment.

Your emotions are dripping all over the thread yo its real unbecoming stay on the thread topic

edited August 2011
    true lol

if jay was a rapper and a man he'd at least attempt to take away waynes memento, especially after the diss to him and his ol lady

lmao u mean momentum nicca???

• Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Im happy for them.Bring another star to the world!!!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

my nigga look in the mirror at your hump and your camel teeth and tell me jay can't have kids. Im not denying to song could be j.coles or ron the security guards however you were his mistake at the lake. I understand you probally jealous because you not trending like your future half sybling but it is what it is. Its not our fault your mom was hov fling without sercuring the ring. Mama tomp lost............
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    edited August 2011
    when its all said and done, career wise wayne wouldn't even sniff close to 50 million albums.
    lets see if wayne can go sell out stadiums oversees. glastonbury and those huge event. jay z already open the doors

• ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    the trolls have a good game
    "jay been fucking this bitch raw for years and aint got her preg..."
    [beyonce rubs belly, kanye and jay laugh]
    "uh...that shis bodyguards kid, it's clear. But anyway...um....wane selling 900,000k with no link to the sales so far, jay lost..."
    [jay-z has outsold the entire young money roster in his career alone ]
    "well...um...eminem outsold jay, yeah!"

you niggas just find a reason to hate, but imma give the trolls their credit. They are probably the hardest working trolls in ic history. These niggas got like 9k posts a piece and 100% of them are relative to jay-z, a guy they apparently don't like. You win...your hate for jay-z is on point...

tumblr_lqrx8l4biu1qa06gko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lqd8505sAq1qfbj38o1_500.png
    edited August 2011
    lmao u mean momentum nicca???

naw i meant memento, that movie dope as fuck,

yes momentum lmao
  • HipHopFiend91HipHopFiend91 Posts: 2,394
    edited August 2011
    lol man some of you are worse then women with gossip shit.
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ysl313 wrote: »
    the trolls have a good game
    "jay been fucking this bitch raw for years and aint got her preg..."
    [beyonce rubs belly, kanye and jay laugh]
    "uh...that shis bodyguards kid, it's clear. But anyway...um....wane selling 900,000k with no link to the sales so far, jay lost..."
    [jay-z has outsold the entire young money roster in his career alone ]
    "well...um...eminem outsold jay, yeah!"

you niggas just find a reason to hate, but imma give the trolls their credit. They are probably the hardest working trolls in ic history. These niggas got like 9k posts a piece and 100% of them are relative to jay-z, a guy they apparently don't like. You win...your hate for jay-z is on point...

tumblr_lqrx8l4biu1qa06gko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lqd8505sAq1qfbj38o1_500.png

3-months-pregnant-and-shes-keeping-it.jpg
    giphy.gif

• darkraindarkrain Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    They better not have a daughter, she would be ugly as hell.

But on the real, congrat to them.
    edited August 2011
    Im still laughing at this dummy saying Weezy doesnt have a net worth lol

edited August 2011
    Im still laughing at this dummy saying Weezy doesnt have a net worth lol

cracka, i said no network found. never proclaim he got no net worth
    drop it in here when you find it.

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    It'll be funny if its a boy and in 10+ years we see him hanging out with Biggie jr. and Puffy jr. lol does Dame have a kid? him and Biggs need to each have a kid and their sons can get the Roc back together lmao
    edited August 2011
    It'll be funny if its a boy and in 10+ years we see him hanging out with Biggie jr. and Puffy jr. lol does Dame have a kid? him and Biggs need to each have a kid and their sons can get the Roc back together lmao
    Dame son is old enough to drink

edited August 2011
    cracka, i said no network found. never proclaim he got no net worth
    drop it in here when you find it.
    I was waiting for the cracka to come out btw im in my AVI

• rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    EDIT, My bad guys, it's "SHAWN" not "SEAN". Black people we spell it with a "H and W" in it, lol.