What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Shawn Knowles Carter Jr breaks TWITTER Record

1235»

Replies

• FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I was waiting for the cracka to come out btw im in my AVI

wicked tees in the avi
    drop dude net worth when its found
    jay could drop another album an still be #1 again in the future. buzz been active since he came out.
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

• Luv_Dez_HoezLuv_Dez_Hoez Posts: 85
    edited August 2011
    be real even if it isnt jays kid its not like well ever know.

I wouldnt be surpsied if he got another man to prgenate his wife to prevent his kid form being ridiculed for being one of the ugliest children in his school.
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    It'll be funny if its a boy and in 10+ years we see him hanging out with Biggie jr. and Puffy jr. lol does Dame have a kid? him and Biggs need to each have a kid and their sons can get the Roc back together lmao

It's gonna be cool, Jay Jr going to be chillen with:

diddy6.jpg

Biggie Jr, Diddy Jr

kelis.knight.jpg

NaS Jr.
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    THE NYC HOLY TRINITY ROYAL COURT KINGDOM

ICEDOTCOMNotoriousB.I.G.andFaithEvans.jpg

beyonce-jay-z-sits-closely.jpg

kelis-pregnant-b.jpg

"We Use to Fuck RnB Bitches and See Who Rhymes Sickest"

I guess it's a NY thang.
  • 1of11of1 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LMAOoOOOO you niggas are truly pathetic.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Yea if you read the tweets women are all over this. I guess there's something about child birth that brings out this reaction. But the fact Jay and Beyonce are two of the biggest stars in the world makes it huge. So many women are tweeting, (Beyonce dated, got married, Then had a baby, take notes ladies), lol. I wonder if it's going to be a girl or boy. Something is telling me it's going to be a boy for sure. I know they can do things to make sure of the Baby Sex also. I'm sure it will be a boy and Jay will name it after him. But LOL @ the whole word twitting this. MTV is so happy, Beyonce and Jay saved the awards show and gave them their biggest ratings of all time. They could of announced it anywhere but by giving MTV that press everyone tuned in.

Co-sign the fucking bolded....

I bet u their child won't go into music tho.... LOLOL

One thing i gotta give Jay tho... is that of all the rap niggas with the exception of Cube, he really did it right. Its terrible tho that nigga gets praised for something niggas should already know how to do.

All the best to Camel Hov, better pray the child takes after Beyonce's looks but usually the first child takes more after the father's physical features & then the 2nd child after the mother.....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    *Title fixed*

& btw Twitter wont be here in 5 years.....

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    edited August 2011
    jay z gonna have that seindfeld ugly baby who no one has the heart to tell the parents your child is ugly.
    edited August 2011
    sionb55 wrote: »
    *Title fixed*

& btw Twitter wont be here in 5 years.....

Thanks, but I disagree, in my opinion, TWITTER has way more staying power than Facebook. It's more instantaneous. I hated on twitter when it blew but now I get it. It's an instant reaction, I think Facebook will Die before twitter does. Like they say, there are something like 200 Million Tweets a damn day, it's growing bigger and bigger. Facebook is starting to get played out with people acting like it's High School up there, 'Oh Look at me, Look at me", SMH. When I had aunts and uncles on Facebook, I knew it was a wrap. I personally can't wait for Facebook to suffer My Space's fate.

Twitter & Youtube = ILLest Technological social inventions of this era
  • P. TownP. Town ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Nigga that baby gone be hanging with Memphis Bleek
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • 1of11of1 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    bLEEK Gon teach him how to tie a du rag extra tight.
    edited August 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »

LOL @ Bleek going to be baby sitting still worth more than a lot of rappers in their careers:

1171c744.jpg

Watch-The-Throne-Po-Up-Shop-8.jpg

"Bleek could be 1 hit away his whole career, as long as I'm alive he's a millionaire, and even if Die it's in my Will somewhere, so he could sit back and chill, oh yea"

Bleek = THE MOST LOYAL NIGGA IN HIP HOP HISTORY

And for the record, Bleeks 1st two albums had some major heat on it. I love this song:

And this Classic has still stood the test of time:
  • ysl313ysl313 ✭✭✭ Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LOL @ Bleek going to be baby sitting still worth more than a lot of rappers in their careers:

1171c744.jpg

Watch-The-Throne-Po-Up-Shop-8.jpg

"Bleek could be 1 hit away his whole career, as long as I'm alive he's a millionaire, and even if Die it's in my Will somewhere, so he could sit back and chill, oh yea"

Bleek = THE MOST LOYAL NIGGA IN HIP HOP HISTORY

its clear bleek won

niggas claim jay ain't loyal, bleek doesn't do shit but get money lmao
  • Gangsta ShitGangsta Shit ✭✭ Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    gives a fuck about a twitter. faggits and hos
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    jay z got heated at usher after this performance. chemistry like this isnt formed through rehersal. this was a reunion of the 2 who dated before camelman stepped on the scene
    i got a man you got a lady-Beyonce
    no coincidence it was meant to be-usher
    im going out of my head....lost in a fairy tale-beyonce
    turn the lights on-beyonce
    turn the lights off-usher

i been trying to tell you bitch ass niggas since 2009. yall can break down corny ass entredes but yall cant hear 2 artists speaking to each other subliminally. its cool though. jay will make a great step dad
    giphy.gif

edited August 2011
    LOL, now it's Usher Baby? The reaching has reached epic proportions.

edited August 2011
    LOL, now it's Usher Baby? The reaching has reached epic proportions.

I aint gonna agrree but I mean would you really be surpised if the kid aint jay's
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Im thinking the same thing
    sticker,375x360.u1.png
    edited August 2011
    Thanks, but I disagree, in my opinion, TWITTER has way more staying power than Facebook. It's more instantaneous. I hated on twitter when it blew but now I get it. It's an instant reaction, I think Facebook will Die before twitter does. Like they say, there are something like 200 Million Tweets a damn day, it's growing bigger and bigger. Facebook is starting to get played out with people acting like it's High School up there, 'Oh Look at me, Look at me", SMH. When I had aunts and uncles on Facebook, I knew it was a wrap. I personally can't wait for Facebook to suffer My Space's fate.

Twitter & Youtube = ILLest Technological social inventions of this era

lolol hey maybe u on to something im not good with technology or social media so im not sure. i never thought Facebook would even last past 2008 but look at it now they sayin its founders are the youngest billionaires ever so hey who knows maybe Twitter will last a long time.

• Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Yo did the baby tweeting back from the belly of the beast don.
  • DatNiggaB1DatNiggaB1 ✭✭✭ Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lmao............