whats the best way to approach a women you dont know wanting to talk to her?

Options
IamtheVILLE
IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in Growing Pains
i need help. i need ? . its the end of the summer and i need hibernation ? for the winter. help an old g out.

Comments

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How old are you for real? Cause I refuse to believe that you damn near 40....
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "Yo baby yo" ?
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ay bay bay! whut dat mouf do?
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited August 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    How old are you for real? Cause I refuse to believe that you damn near 40....

i am 40. plz believe
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i am 40. plz believe

How did you get to 40 and not know how to approach a woman?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How bout you tell us what you normally do and we'll laug.. i mean.... critique it
  • birdcallaveli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    How did you get to 40 and not know how to approach a woman?

lol ? get busy and ? slime.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WAIT

In the other thread you said
    ? eatin some ?

You gon need to change that first.

Real men eat ? .

Ain't no point in gettin a ? if you can't please her.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "aye bay bay!!!!!!!!"

that gets me every time
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Pluck her on the forehead. Thats a sure fire way to get her attention.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cha ching cha ching
  • birdcallaveli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ay bay bay! whut dat mouf do?
    "aye bay bay!!!!!!!!"

that gets me every time
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hey i love that song!!!!!!!!
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Having your on place and squeezing that into the conversation would help tremendously females like a man with there own place.
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "aye bay bay!!!!!!!!"

that gets me every time

I gt mad when that song came out, every ? on the street thought it was a good idea to say that lol
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hey, ? bring your black ass over here!!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Having your on place and squeezing that into the conversation would help tremendously females like a man with there own place.

While yes, self reliance and independence is attractive, making it a point to bring that up during each initial encounter with women is pretty silly.
    Hearing a man talk about what he has especially upon just having met him is a turn off if anything.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I find that people feed off of your energy. Come at her like a stranger, she'll respond like a stranger.

If I approach a woman I dont know at all, I talk to her like we've been friends for years.

If you don't know what I mean, just begin talking like y'all were already having a conversation.

For example: (in a grocery store)..

"Yeah, see this is why I don't like coming to Walmart. I end up buying the whole store."

If she engages, introduce yourself.
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I find that people feed off of your energy. Come at her like a stranger, she'll respond like a stranger.

If I approach a woman I dont know at all, I talk to her like we've been friends for years.

If you don't know what I mean, just begin talking like y'all were already having a conversation.

For example: (in a grocery store)..

"Yeah, see this is why I don't like coming to Walmart. I end up buying the whole store."

If she engages, introduce yourself.

i like this loo. anymore advice?
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i like this loo. anymore advice?

yeah, just ask me a question
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It depends who it is where I am....I'm gonna be very honest.....If I'm in the hood I do the ? that ligh skin boy on youtube was saying. lol Man I might pull up and scream "DAMN YO ASS PHAT GIRL" and just straight Grin, they tend to be shocked and just laugh then I ask for the name and number and if hey need a ride. Works alot not all the time in th hoody hood.

At work I'll just say hey wassup where you from, I'm from so so and so and this is where I be at, blah blah blah, get the number sometimes, sometimes I dont.

On the bus, I'll just start a convo an see where it goes....I told a girl I liked her shoes once on the bus....4 hours later I was in bed ? her.....

Do what LOO said
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    honk at her in the middle of the street when she's on the sidewalk. then drive slowly next to her as you try to get her attention "damn that ass is fat" and "ayo ? (in a dmx voice of course)" always work, ALWAYS.

oh wait, i just remembered you don't have a car. this could from a bicycle too. chicks dig a mean mountain bike

man why you going at me like this? ive never done anythang to you but its whatever
    yeah, just ask me a question

so lets say im on the bus and a chick that looks good to me sits in front of me. what do i say to break that ice?
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It depends who it is where I am....I'm gonna be very honest.....If I'm in the hood I do the ? that ligh skin boy on youtube was saying. lol Man I might pull up and scream "DAMN YO ASS PHAT GIRL" and just straight Grin, they tend to be shocked and just laugh then I ask for the name and number and if hey need a ride. Works alot not all the time in th hoody hood.

At work I'll just say hey wassup where you from, I'm from so so and so and this is where I be at, blah blah blah, get the number sometimes, sometimes I dont.

On the bus, I'll just start a convo an see where it goes....I told a girl I liked her shoes once on the bus....4 hours later I was in bed ? her.....

Do what LOO said

nice ? . i wish i would of knew both yall ? when i was in my early 30's
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? my Pops is Fifty sumn and he get hoes my age, You ain't out the game yet. Just have your tricking money, at your age its ok to pay her metro billl. Drop that info about your own place too, and take her to a club with her friends and buy them drinks, you'll ? somebody out of the group. If you ain't got club tricking money at 40(chuckle) hey bruh, u gotta ? with hood hoes, just have weed and bottles at your house or apartment.