whats the best way to approach a women you dont know wanting to talk to her?

Options
2»

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    honk at her in the middle of the street when she's on the sidewalk. then drive slowly next to her as you try to get her attention "damn that ass is fat" and "ayo ? (in a dmx voice of course)" always work, ALWAYS.

oh wait, i just remembered you don't have a car. this could from a bicycle too. chicks dig a mean mountain bike

Why you spitting out ether for no reason wtf?Odd ma you aint like that that aint nice.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so lets say im on the bus and a chick that looks good to me sits in front of me. what do i say to break that ice?

Buses are tricky because youre not exactly free to go about your business after you get the number. I prefer to wrap up the whole number process in less than 3 minutes.

With a bus, you get the number, then youre just sorta still there. And no one wants an awkward silence bus ride.

If you're not a conversationalist by nature and try to force yourself to be one, you'll get the digits, eventually say something stupid, and she'll never answer your call.

But if you just HAVE to have her number lean in and comment on something that's going on, or something she's wearing, or make a very light joke, like:

"I wonder if the bus driver takes the bus to work"

"That [article of clothing she's wearing] looks like something [name a famous celeb women love] would wear, whats she up to lately anyway? [celebs are alway up to something, always works]
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kai is so fucken cruel at heart :(

how you gone pick on a 40yr old ? ?

you owe that man some ? ......................
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Buses are tricky because youre not exactly free to go about your business after you get the number. I prefer to wrap up the whole number process in less than 3 minutes.

With a bus, you get the number, then youre just sorta still there. And no one wants an awkward silence bus ride.

If you're not a conversationalist by nature and try to force yourself to be one, you'll get the digits, eventually say something stupid, and she'll never answer your call.

But if you just HAVE to have her number lean in and comment on something that's going on, or something she's wearing, or make a very light joke, like:

"I wonder if the bus driver takes the bus to work"

"That [article of clothing she's wearing] looks like something [name a famous celeb women love] would wear, whats she up to lately anyway? [celebs are alway up to something, always works]

thats whats always comes to mind. i just want to get up through
    kai is so fucken cruel at heart :(

how you gone pick on a 40yr old ? ?

you owe that man some ? ......................

dont she
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I see Loo up in here playing father figure

that's very nice of you to be a mentor on some Big Brother program ish champ

I'm mature enough to give a compliment even if we are arch enemies :tu
  • Shankydizzle
    Shankydizzle Members Posts: 75
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Go up to her, look her dead in the eye and say:
    "Ima tell you what, I like you and I want you. We can do it the easy way or the hard way, the choice is yours"
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This thread made me laugh. Good luck bro. Find one you like then play a little hard to get. Makes em crazy wanting you then you got them where you want them.
  • Shankydizzle
    Shankydizzle Members Posts: 75
    edited September 2011
    Options