Tired of seein so many of you callin new ? "instant classic"

2»

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    they werent about anything important but they told interesting stories from a perspective that people hadnt heard before. and the beats were dope as ? .

people had heard those stories from those perspectives before
    somebody 10 years from now will be saying the same thing about tha carter series or some ? like that
    just wait
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    10 years from now ? wont even listen to hip hop
    thery"ll be listening to dub step pop and all that other corny forced on sound u heaar now in hip hop
  • AboveTheClouds.
    AboveTheClouds. Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2011
    Cudis first album is very original and you can play it front to back without skipping. It has good content, great production and a good concept that flows thru the album. It's a work of art. Dudes that sleep on that album is the same ones that are calling ? like c3, c4, Ross and wtt classics. Cudi first joint is what hiphop is all about, not some played out drug dealer, gangster, or player fakeness.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Cudis first album is very original and you can play it front to back without skipping. It has good content, great production and a good concept that flows thru the album. It's a work of art. Dudes that sleep on that album is the same ones that are calling ? like c3, c4, Ross and wtt classics. Cudi first joint is what hiphop is all about, not some played out drug dealer, gangster, or player fakeness.

relax man cudi is nice he's album always has a solid sound
    but classic or near classic idk
  • AboveTheClouds.
    AboveTheClouds. Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2011
    pothead420 wrote: »
    relax man cudi is nice he's album always has a solid sound
    but classic or near classic idk

Yeah I'm not callin it a classic yet, but I just like to point out what he brought to the game (at that point). Too many ? in the gangsta/dealer/baller lane, recycling the same old ? that's been rapped for 20 years.
  • thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    so reasonable doubt, life after death, or get rich or die trying was all about important ? ?

I mean nobody from this new gen can make those albums again cause wat have these dude been through ?

Like I said its all having fun ? and yes ? that happens in the hood is important