Who do you know....That doesnt like you?

MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I know its a tough subject for most people to talk about but its the truth...someone always isnt as fond of you than you think.
So ill start off

1. My cousin, he had a vendetta with me since i was born. He was like a son to my mom she didnt have kids at the time and she carried him everywhere , my mom is richer than his mom so it was like a breath of fresh air to be out of the hood for once. Being driven to the malls and stuff...until i came along haha dude hated me ever since. Even as adults, we speak but he really dislikes me.

2.This guy who hangs out with us , when me and my ? get bored. We chill in this gaming place. Playing Mordern Warfare tournaments. Theres this guy there that hates my guts for some reason. I thought it was because i never took the game seriously but, i tried and he still dislikes me, ? him

I dont really know anyone else tbh...any school i go to or workplace...You know theres always one person that tries too hard to be friends with everyone, and tries to impress people with their money and ? ..the bragging type. Well they would hate me cuz i dont give attention to people so yeah...come on guyzz

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    uh pretty much everyone

im not a nice person
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    uh pretty much everyone

im not a nice person

ummm... says the hussie with an "ask pico anything" thats been one of the most prolific threads in all of the ICs.

Ain't a simp in the world that doesn't NOT like pico rivera. Simps love pico rivera.

Unless you mean real life then I dunnno.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited August 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ummm... says the hussie with an "ask pico anything" thats been one of the most prolific threads in all of the ICs.

Ain't a simp in the world that doesn't NOT like pico rivera. Simps love pico rivera.

Unless you mean real life then I dunnno.

im talkin real life

the interwebz luhh me tho <3
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    im talkin real life

the interwebz luhh me tho <3

Thats so weird, cause I got mad foes on here, but every body loves me in real life.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited August 2011
    Thats so weird, cause I got mad foes on here, but every body loves me in real life.

i like you my munchkin lover boy :-)
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    1. Some of my best friend's friends - She my ? and all but some of her friends be on that hater ? for real. Can't even eat lunch w/ her at school because I can't stand her friends...

2. This girl named Emily - Known her since I started school but she always gives me a mean mug when we make eye contact. Never got to know her. Not even on a first name basis with her.

3. My cousin Johnny - ? always been hating on me since we was young. never knew why and never bothered to care.

4. My little sister - Just plain ignorant. tries to act ghetto and gets enraged when I call her out on that ? .
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    i like you my munchkin lover boy :-)

Are you trying to emasculate me?

And yo whats the deal with webcams and ? ? I got one on this new computer and I wanna be like u cool kids and go on them and then talk ? to people.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited August 2011
    Are you trying to emasculate me?

And yo whats the deal with webcams and ? ? I got one on this new computer and I wanna be like u cool kids and go on them and then talk ? to people.

im not trying to emasculate you, ive had sex with short people

i dont even web chat anymore but you could go on tinychat and ? with people
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    im not trying to emasculate you, ive had sex with short people

i dont even web chat anymore but you could go on tinychat and ? with people

*keeps hope alive*

What is tiny chat?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    alot of folks

had a chick try to go HAM on me on fb the other day out of nowhere telling me i brag too much and post too many pics..? sounded like a stalker

my ex best friends wife hates my guts cause i think she is complete trash

its mostly females that i wouldnt give any acknowledgment to that hate me....dudes probably hate but they never tell me nothing cause they know i dont play that ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    A few people, but ? em......
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    My in laws, some co workers and one if my best friends friend.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    the majority of my co-workers, but I don't give a ? .

both of my siblings, and once again I just don't give a ? ,
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Dang forgote my sis husband and im ptetty sure she don't either, still treat me like im a knuckle head crook, get over it that ish was in high school.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    co-workers for sure (@ both jobs)
    some family,

blah, blah, blah...

don't really care..
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    A few females. Nobody I give a ? about.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    My BM's family. Why? Because I'm Latino

This DJ who was on the radio here. Why? I robbed him.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    If anybody doesn't like me they aren't letting on...not that I would care anyway.

I've had a couple of my friends boyfriends not care for me but I think it was because I ? with black dudes.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'm sure there's a couple, but I'm an extremely laid back person, so there's no reason to dislike me.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    I'm sure there's a couple, but I'm an extremely laid back person, so there's no reason to dislike me.

^^^This. If somebody doesn't like me, then they are hiding it well & even if they didn't.....I.D.G.A.F anyway!
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    nex gin wrote: »
    ^^^This. If somebody doesn't like me, then they are hiding it well & even if they didn't.....I.D.G.A.F anyway!

Im the same way which probably makes me come off as standoffish cause i dont just make conversation with anyone
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    there's this one broad i worj with who goes out of her way to tell me that she doesnt like me but i think she's putting too much energy in it to make it convincing.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Maybe a couple of people at work cuz I don't take ? and call ? out all the time.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Ummmm... Ive had people (a dude i grew up with) that didnt like me..

People would just tell me lil sideways comments he would make about me when i wasnt around...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    the majority of my co-workers, but i don't give a ? .

Both of my siblings, and once again i just don't give a ? ,
    lmao...........