Who do you know....That doesnt like you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    quite a few people

recently we were at this cookout with some ex co workers and this chick was there who used to hate me....

she pretneds to be nice and speaks every now n then, but this chick hates my guts..anyway my boy was talking to her and letting her know that was my wife i was sitting with, and she coudln't accept the fact that someone would actually marry me...

later when we were all laughing about it i had to tellt he story of why this chick hated me....well on my 21rst birthday, everybody from the job i was cool with was planning to go to tgifridays for drinks n ? ...a few tag alongs i didn't know showed up too...but i didn'te really give a ? , we were all just hanging out......however, when everyone pulled up, we kinda changed the plans last minute and went to this club that was right around the corner, 21 n over..

and the chick who hates me now was like "well..Ty can't get in cuz he's not 21 yet"....and i looked right at her and her boy Ty and said "well, who the ? invited Ty in the first place?"

chick hated me ever since....
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    quite a few people

recently we were at this cookout with some ex co workers and this chick was there who used to hate me....

She pretneds to be nice and speaks every now n then, but this chick hates my guts..anyway my boy was talking to her and letting her know that was my wife i was sitting with, and she coudln't accept the fact that someone would actually marry me...

Later when we were all laughing about it i had to tellt he story of why this chick hated me....well on my 21rst birthday, everybody from the job i was cool with was planning to go to tgifridays for drinks n ? ...a few tag alongs i didn't know showed up too...but i didn'te really give a ? , we were all just hanging out......however, when everyone pulled up, we kinda changed the plans last minute and went to this club that was right around the corner, 21 n over..

And the chick who hates me now was like "well..ty can't get in cuz he's not 21 yet"....and i looked right at her and her boy ty and said "well, who the ? invited ty in the first place?"

chick hated me ever since....

aaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaa

i bet her and him had the tight face... But that aint no reason to hold a grudge that dam long
  • Dupac
    edited August 2011
    Options
    aaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaa

i bet her and him had the tight face... But that aint no reason to hold a grudge that dam long

? is petty....

especially from that job....once they was cleaning out the fridge and was about to throw away this apple juice that still had the plastic seal.. so i was like "hol up lemme get that"

so the story went out that i be going in the fridge and eating ppl's lunches and drinking people ? on some rumor ? .. i thought it was funny.. but it was all jokes...

but you know there always gotta be someone who take ? seriously...some ? said "yea imma ? in a bottle and put it in the fridge i bet he won't drink that"

so i simply said, "and i'll smack the ? outta you and i bet you won't do ? ...."

everybody got quiet.....

after tha...that ? hated me forever....lmao...
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? is petty....

Especially from that job....once they was cleaning out the fridge and was about to throw away this apple juice that still had the plastic seal.. So i was like "hol up lemme get that"

so the story went out that i be going in the fridge and eating ppl's lunches and drinking people ? on some rumor ? .. I thought it was funny.. But it was all jokes...

But you know there always gotta be someone who take ? seriously...some ? said "yea imma ? in a bottle and put it in the fridge i bet he won't drink that"

so i simply said, "and i'll smack the ? outta you and i bet you won't do ? ...."

everybody got quiet.....

After tha...that ? hated me forever....lmao...
    dude.. U got me at work cryin!..

I can just imagine u sayin that ? and erbody waitin to see what dude gone say, hahahahaha
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? is petty....

especially from that job....once they was cleaning out the fridge and was about to throw away this apple juice that still had the plastic seal.. so i was like "hol up lemme get that"

so the story went out that i be going in the fridge and eating ppl's lunches and drinking people ? on some rumor ? .. i thought it was funny.. but it was all jokes...

but you know there always gotta be someone who take ? seriously...some ? said "yea imma ? in a bottle and put it in the fridge i bet he won't drink that"

everybody got quiet.....

after tha...that ? hated me forever....lmao...
  • Dupac
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dude.. U got me at work cryin!..

I can just imagine u sayin that ? and erbody waitin to see what dude gone say, hahahahaha

the ? was funny, cuz you know you always got old heads at jobs like that (i used to work for TSA government job) who always wanna school the youngins...telling me i ain't have to come at him like that...lol,

i'm like come on this ? talking about some ? he know he ain't gonna do.. he ain't bout putting his ? in no damn fridge, that's nasty...that's some ? someone can get killed over..all i said was i would smack him.. i think i'm being the nice one....

? used to stay geeking at that job
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A couple of people. I can tell when someone dislikes me though
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My mom...she loves me, but she don't like me. The feeling is mutual.

My ex in-laws. They can suck my ? .

A few folks in my class. Don't be afraid to study, and be able to answer a problem correctly. ? still on that "its cool to look ignorant" ? in their 30's. ? that, I'm paying out the ass for this class, and I'm gonna get my monies' worth.

My son's football coach. He said some slick ? to my son, so I had to let it rip. Wasn't expecting me to come at him like that, but naw. Don't talk sideways to my kid.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No one that I know of.

If they're within reach, they're probably being manipulated accordingly.
  • XIII
    XIII Members Posts: 631
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    one of my cousins. i think it's because of jealousy. and one of my friends sisters. i let her move in with me a few years ago and she basically took advantage of my kindness so i kicked her out. that's all i can think of. everyone else loves, what can i say i'm tons of fun

cut out the top half of your avi, blow up the bottom half and post it on tinypic
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My baby momma, That ? is a straight hater. ? takes this money and leave me the ? alone!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my bf's sister. i'm 99.97789% sure it's because i'm black though. first time i met her & we shook hands & she squeezed my ? hella hard lol. haven't really seen her since then cuz she lives waaaay outa the way, but when i do she doesn't acknowledge me & goes out of her way to not be next to me if we're in the same room.

my friend's roommate. but then again she doesn't like any of my friend's guests if none of her friends are over.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    everybody hates hacker