"Michael Vick is not a good role model for kids"- Says an AFC QB

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    it would be the funniest ? ever if we found out it was mcnabb or vince young tho.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Hell no. Cowboys all the way... Lol..

not any better I don't like the cowgirls either
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    it would be the funniest ? ever if we found out it was mcnabb or vince young tho.

wtf_dude_gif.gif............
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

Word. Especially since the Eagles nor Vikings play in the AFC lol.

If I had to guess it would be Flacco or Cassel
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

And it would also be funny if we found out the Eagles and Vikings are in the AFC
  • Darius
    edited August 2011
    Could have been Tyrod Taylor
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Anyone with a brain knows it's Philip Rivers' ? ass.

Or David Garrard.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2011

probably that hairlineless schaub.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Who yall think said that dumb ? ?? Brady

Real talk , im happy we hav Ndamukong Suh in the league......id love it if he would end all these white republican QBs career like how the GOAT LT did to Joe Theissman

Maybe not the Brady you were thinking of though..

610x.jpg

Kanye-Shrug.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You guys have no observation skills at all. It was clearly and obviously either Rivers or Big Ben. Big Ben sucks ? , and Rivers is just an ? .
  • Darius
    edited August 2011
    Or Jason Cambell,
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'm Convinced its Rivers. Dude looks like he or somebody in his family lynched somebody before he got to the NFL.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    probably that hairlineless schaub.

The way things went with Mike when he signed there last year after everything he went through, I was happy for him," Schaub said. "It was a good fit to get back into football and be with Donovan (McNabb), where he could learn and not have pressure on him. He got to watch and then participate in a system he knew very well, and he set himself up to play well this season.

"It was really impressive how he handled himself and now, how it's turned out seeing the progress he's made as a quarterback and off the field."

He was vick's backup in ATL. They never had any problems....try again muddafucka
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    matt- wrote: »
    Or Jason Cambell,
    Does Jason Campbell know how to talk? I thought he just did silent counts and sign language play calls.
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    The way things went with Mike when he signed there last year after everything he went through, I was happy for him," Schaub said. "It was a good fit to get back into football and be with Donovan (McNabb), where he could learn and not have pressure on him. He got to watch and then participate in a system he knew very well, and he set himself up to play well this season.

"It was really impressive how he handled himself and now, how it's turned out seeing the progress he's made as a quarterback and off the field."

He was vick's backup in ATL. They never had any problems....try again muddafucka

terrell_owens_crying.jpg
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2011
    I'm Convinced its Rivers. Dude looks like he or somebody in his family lynched somebody before he got to the NFL.

yeah Rivers do got that look in his eye like he be saying ? .
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Just the good ole boys... Rivers

BTW Rivers also seems like the most likely to be involved in dog fighting
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    not any better I don't like the cowgirls either

Lol so??? I only rooted for the ravens when I saw them playing the redskins last week. Of course I represented wearing my Dallas shirt but I was showing y'all some love...

I'm not a bandwagon fan tho. I've been a Dallas fan since I was a kid.. There's no changing that even if I'm not that fond of our QB.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    peagle05 wrote: »
    wtf_dude_gif.gif............

And it would also be funny if we found out the Eagles and Vikings are in the AFC

Curious_george_ether.jpg

damn, did i really??!! lmao... ? yall its hot. my mind aint functioning right today
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    That's Rivers.
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited August 2011
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    He isn't. unless you are in the .0001% of the population that has a superior ability, chances are if you are a felon, you aren't going to come on top. You'll struggle to find work, you'll hurt for money, you'll be in debt...the list goes on. There is nothing glamorous about that. Mike Vick is an exception to the rule and for kids to think they can all be an exception will be sadly mistaken. If anything, some kid might think that since Vick bounced back, then they can act up, get caught, go to jail, then expect to live a good life. No. Vick might be a good story, but it doesn't mean it's one that people should follow or one that people should expect the same results from if they find themselves in a similar situation

This is true..
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited August 2011
    Nah Matt he is a role model. There are those who are inspired that are in jail or coming out or just out or in the game and think that if I get serious about my life and drop my ? circle I may be able to make something of myself.

Let them learn even if it is the hard way. They have something to learn from. That is a role model. Not a standard.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    Sound more like something eli ol ? ass would say.

FOH ? ..Lmao!!!
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    And who was "holding" vick down?

? got out of jail and got a multi million dollar job.....and he didn't even have to wait long plus he had multiple suitors

Ain't like they tried to black ball dude