Freestyle of Mac Miller's Frick Park Market

realjaymo
realjaymo Members Posts: 1
edited August 2011 in Roc Tha Mic
Here's a freestyle of Mac Miller's Frick Park Market I did yesterday. Here are the lyrics.
I look up at the mirror ? I look up to my idols, I'm lookin down at my dinner ? I look down to my rivals, and I aint saying ima eat em, ? tho ima beat em, trick or treat, might deceive em, and ill do it all with ma eyes closed, and I'm thinking that I'm different, considering, noones bickering about my semi-pro flow and if its still in flint michigan, and tell if me if your listening, that you'd agree I'm sick again, I'm studdering like porky the pig in his ? pen, jaymo can u go slow! it was a swine flu joke ha oh no!
Don't ask me where my dad lives because I don't know,I do it all alone with all my hope like solo, so I do it on my own , writing in the memo pad on my phone, killing ? and its thrilling I managed to keep my shirt on, in the process, I am monstrous, incorporated I got the door to all your closets, smoke a quarter and call it nonsense, if your were looking for the kid I think you found em, no need to ask me how come I'm in the middle like malcom, and I aint malcom mccormik or shud I say mac miller but would u go figure ima do it bigger with my first grade flashbacks, always got dem snapbacks on deck in the backpacks flashin em at recess, devils hats and I always rep the garden state, you can always smell the flowers even at the garbage place,
Oh? So you hear me now, I catch your ear, like mike tysons mouth, if you liked my ? , you gon love it now, I'm on that disney flow, my family proud, while were cartoonin the punchlines then ill do another one, I love the green like buttercup, and I'm gonna blossom to be blowin bubbles with cudder up,to the sky, sugar and spice just made me fly

What you guys think?

heres a link to the track.....http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/3a45d48-441686/

@realjaymo