advice about diet and working out

Options
QB - 2nd Edition
QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
edited April 2010 in The Weight Room
ok im lost. i get so much advice on what to do, that i dont know which to follow

rite now i am skinny, and i want to get a little bigger but not much. i have a fast ass metabolism and cant seem to gain weight.

i want to put this weight on, and then cut it down in to muscle by ummmmmm lets say........ summer 2011. im talking abs and all that ? .

what shud i eat?
how often shud i work out?

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not only looking at the link, but post your stats. How much do you weigh, what is your workout plan?
  • LV'sAndG's
    LV'sAndG's Members Posts: 75
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Doubt anyone that posts in this thread will no what they're talking about. You should check out bodybuilding.com, they have some good articles to get you started.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guarantee you don't eat enough. Count your calories, workout at least 3 times per week. Eat at least 3500 calories per day, I guarantee you are not doing this now, so start today, it's hard at first but it will work. Forget the supplements, forget creatine, forget all of that stuff. All you need is food. Also, when asking for advice list your height and weight so we know, skinny could be anything.

I sometimes think I'm skinny but I think I've got body dysmorphia. I'm 6'1, 219 solid muscle, but sometimes I think I'm a skinny ? but other people keep telling me I'm huge.

I recommend two programs for you, try one.

First is called "Westside for skinny ? 2", the second is called "Madcows 5x5". You will gain weight on both programs if you follow them and eat right.