Who Should Play Pac if They Make a Movie?

Options
2»

Comments

• chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    not sure, but if nas makes a cameo appearance the ? off the wire need to play him(nas).
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Im sure U'd be able to pull it off

i wish i cud play pac aka black jesus, raps malcom x, martin luther king,

but i cant,
  • CALI KUSH
    CALI KUSH Members Posts: 196
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Honestly NOBODY..they shouldnt even make a movie..that NOTORIOUS ? was garbage..made pac look like a sucka!
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    impossible task

why is that??
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    why is that??

i just dont see a seasoned actor being able to mimic pac

and some random dude off the street will struggle with such a role

pac was an actor and a rapper with a unique voice, his style was a mix up of eastcoast and westcoast....that alone makes it difficult to imitate his voice

maybe they might find one ? who can do it all, but unno, just dont see it....
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dude who played the young wild ? on cadillac records...
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Guerilla Black
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anyone but ANTHONY MACKIE!!!!!!!
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i just dont see a seasoned actor being able to mimic pac

and some random dude off the street will struggle with such a role

pac was an actor and a rapper with a unique voice, his style was a mix up of eastcoast and westcoast....that alone makes it difficult to imitate his voice

maybe they might find one ? who can do it all, but unno, just dont see it....

Well the ? I suggested Romany malco was born in Brooklyn and later moved to L.A. He was a rapper who later became and actor. He shares a similar background to Pac's. Not to mention the similarity in face and vocal tone, so if a movie was ever to be made I think he'd be best fit for the role.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    anyone but ANTHONY MACKIE!!!!!!!

lmao he looked more like rakim than pac
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah Anthony Mackie was a terrible choice to play Pac.

I don't what the makers of Notorious were thinking. What a disrespect to Pac
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Omar Gooding

Maybe he can overact the hell out of the role like he did on "Baby Boy"
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    will smith could prolly do it

That ? dont look like him at all though.Too tall too big it wont work.Thats pushed upon the roll nah mean.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Slept on post.....

I can't think of anyone more suited than him - plus he was around during that timeline so im sure he could add a bit more to the role. They had Gravy do Big & he did a fairly good job, I think Fredro Starr would body that ? .

Romany Malco is cool but he looks like hes mixed with Trini so he dont even look like pac & ive never seen him do a serious role, I think the role of 2Pac would be too multifaceted for his acting abilities.... Then again they told Brandon Lee the same thing when he was auditioning for The Crow & look how he switched it up & bodied that movie....

he played mc hammer on the mc hammer biography and did a great job imo.
  • FoolTime
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Slept on post.....

I can't think of anyone more suited than him - plus he was around during that timeline so im sure he could add a bit more to the role. They had Gravy do Big & he did a fairly good job, I think Fredro Starr would body that ? .

Romany Malco is cool but he looks like hes mixed with Trini so he dont even look like pac & ive never seen him do a serious role, I think the role of 2Pac would be too multifaceted for his acting abilities.... Then again they told Brandon Lee the same thing when he was auditioning for The Crow & look how he switched it up & bodied that movie....

I lied Fredro Starr in everything he's ever done acting wise. I remember bein a jit and watchin him on Moesha and I used to check for that ? in movies. In my opinion he a better actor than rapper, at least in terms of success.

But the ? is light skinned!!!
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I read that they are making the movie. I wonder why it took so long to do it? Maybe because they can't find anyone to do Pac justice.
  • FoolTime
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOLOL @ the bolded

Iuno fam I think he's a good choice hes just a shade lighter than Pac if anything they just gotta film a darker movie LOLOL. *shrugs*

He'd be the 2nd choice imo but he just seems like Sticky Fingaz son all the time lol and I really doubt he could pull off a Pac accent.