Is it safe to say you not a true fan of an Artist

Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited September 2011 in The Reason
If you don't like their real records with content and basically the records that represent the Artists life/pain/struggles?

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Why u still allowed on this site.....
  • Duncan21
    Duncan21 Members Posts: 296
    edited August 2011
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    If you don't like their real records with content and basically the records that represent the Artists life/pain/struggles?

Wat killing baby moms and disrespecting ur mom on wax?
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »

If you don't like the thread don't post on it seems like this thread hurts you cos you fall under that category of not being a true fan
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ? EatDickRecords.com
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Duncan21 wrote: »
    Wat killing baby moms and disrespecting ur mom on wax?

No that is shock value whatever you wanna call it
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    If you don't like the thread don't post on it seems like this thread hurts you cos you fall under that category of not being a true fan

Been to several Em shows and seen Em before he got on you cant say the same...
  • Duncan21
    Duncan21 Members Posts: 296
    edited August 2011
    No that is shock value whatever you wanna call it

I don't think disrespecting ur mom on wax is shock value. I like em, but stop biggin him up like is anything but a good white rapper.
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Is it safe to say you should be banned.....?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Because 2pac and Eminem are the Artists with the biggest fans as far as sales i'll use them as an example

If you prefer records like California Love over Dear Mama, Brendas Got A Baby, Changes etc i feel you not a true real 2pac fan

If you prefer records like Stay Wide Awake over Mockingbird, Rock Bottom, If I Had, Not Afraid, 8 Mile Road, When I'm Gone etc you not a true real Eminem fan

You can enjoy both of course you can but if you don't appreciate love the true real life records were the Artists giving your their life/heart/pain on wax you are just a casual listener of the Artist you just like his Flow or a lil entertainment from the Artist oppossed to being a true real fan
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Duncan21 wrote: »
    I don't think disrespecting ur mom on wax is shock value. I like em, but stop biggin him up like is anything but a good white rapper.

Of course disrespecting your mother on wax is shock value saying you would ? your mother or ? her is disgusting

Now telling a story of how your mother wasn't there or didn't support you as a parent or was lazy that is just speaking about a struggle and keeping it true to what you experienced in the home
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    you post the dumbest threads ever
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Been to several Em shows and seen Em before he got on you cant say the same...

I've seen Eminem live as well it's not like he has never toured out here the reception he gets out here is crazy fan's go mad when he performs the Song's i named and this is something i seen with my own eyes

You saw Eminem before he got on so what? you feel like you einstein now or contributed something great to society cos of that? lol
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    I've seen Eminem live as well it's not like he has never toured out here the reception he gets out here is crazy fan's go mad when he performs the Song's i named and this is something i seen with my own eyes

You saw Eminem before he got on so what? you feel like you einstein now or contributed something great to society cos of that? lol

Ur not smart... simply showing you the stupidity of your post of "true fan" is laughable...
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

good question...
    why couldn't this ? ? troll SOHH or any other hip hop website with her ? threads....
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Ur not smart... simply showing you the stupidity of your post of "true fan" is laughable...

but is it not true that any Artist with pride in what they do would want their listeners to appreciate their real records that represent their life story and have a message over them doing something just for the sake of it

you dissing me cos you don't agree and hate the kinda music i like but look at it from Eminem's point of view do you think he wants his fan's to enjoy his true records or just enjoy a few funny whatever you wanna call them type records
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    good question...
    why couldn't this ? ? troll SOHH or any other hip hop website with her ? threads....

Or even better ban her from the internet alltogether
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    but is it not true that any Artist with pride in what they do would want their listeners to appreciate their real records that represent their life story and have a message over them doing something just for the sake of it

you dissing me cos you don't agree and hate the kinda music i like but look at it from Eminem's point of view do you think he wants his fan's to enjoy his true records or just enjoy a few funny whatever you wanna call them type records

IT depends what fan you talking about...I honestly feel Em would want his hiphop fans to appreciate the skillz he display on the mic as an MC....and maybe the other stuff to the general fanbase who dont listen to hiphop outside of EM that would prolly apply to them.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    OK, heres a bud that's clearly in need of nipping. Let's do some math...

SSLP - 15 songs, 5 skits
    "Real" songs - 2 (If I Had, Rock Bottom)

MMLP - 14 songs, 4 skits
    "Real" songs - 1 (The Way I Am)

TES - 15 songs, 5 skits
    "Real" songs - 6 (White America, Cleanin Out My Closet, Soldier, Say Goodbye Hollywood, Sing for the Moment, Hailies Song)
    *this album was as deep as he got, not gonna lie

Encore - 16 songs, 4 skits
    "Real" songs - 4 (Yellow Brick Road, Toy Soldiers, Mosh, Mockingbird)

Relapse - 15 songs, 5 skits
    "Real" songs - 2 (Deja Vu, Beautiful)

Recovery - 17 songs
    "Real" songs - 4 (Talkin to Myself, Going Thru Changes, Space Bound, Love the Way You Lie)

6 albums, 92 songs, 19 songs with soul, emotion or whatever the ? youre looking for. Synopsis... your man is a drugged out matricidal closeted sociopathic weirdo that sprinkles a few gems here and there to get teenage girls panties wet. Notice how most of these songs are singles? And note that I left out most of Recovery. He wasn't saying ? on most of those songs (treat this roof like my daughters and raise it? ? outta here). And I'm a ? Em fan (not a stan). Now the question is, are YOU an Em fan?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Lab Baby wrote: »

SSLP - 15 songs, 5 skits

MMLP - 14 songs, 4 skits

TES - 15 songs, 5 skits
    "Real" songs - 6 (White America, Cleanin Out My Closet, Soldier, Say Goodbye Hollywood, Sing for the Moment, Hailies Song)

Recovery - 17 songs
    "Real" songs - 4 (Talkin to Myself, Going Thru Changes, Space Bound, Love the Way You Lie)

6 albums, 92 songs, 19 songs with soul, emotion or whatever the ? youre looking for. Synopsis... your man is a drugged out matricidal closeted sociopathic weirdo that sprinkles a few gems here and there to get teenage girls panties wet. Notice how most of these songs are singles? And note that I left out most of Recovery. He wasn't saying ? on most of those songs (treat this roof like my daughters and raise it? ? outta here). And I'm a ? Em fan (not a stan). Now the question is, are YOU an Em fan?

DAMNNN she'll ignore this though
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

SSLP - 15 songs, 5 skits

MMLP - 14 songs, 4 skits

TES - 15 songs, 5 skits

Recovery - 17 songs

Oh, by the way, the girl gets killed in both these songs. Some soulful poet.
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011

SSLP - 15 songs, 5 skits

MMLP - 14 songs, 4 skits

TES - 15 songs, 5 skits

Recovery - 17 songs

Deep/Introperspective/Emotional Song's about Personal experiences covering topics of poverty, parenting, relationship troubles, politics, living in a broken home, trouble with the law, family troubles, over coming drug addiction etc Eminem Song's -

Rock Bottom, If I Had, Murder Murder The Way I Am, Marshall Mathers, Stan, Soldier, Say Goodbye To Hollywood, Cleaning Out My Closet, Hailies Song, White America, Superman, Till I Collapse, Drips, When The Music Stops, Sing For The Moment, Sqaure Dance, Mockingbird, My ist Single, We As Americans, Love You More, Crazy In Love, Never Enough, Yellow Brick Road, Spend Some Time, Beautiful, Deja Vu, Be Careful What You Wish For, My Darling, Not Afraid, Cinderella Man, Talkin 2 Myself, So Bad, Going Through Changes, Cold Wind Blows, Seduction, Space Bound, Love The Way You, You're Never Over, Lie, 8 Mile Road, Lose Yourself, When I'm Gone, Public Enemy Number 1, No Apologies

Shock Value Song's about ? , ? , homosexuality, serial killing, psycopathitic thoughts, dissing Pop stars, or Rapping in general with out saying anything that makes sense Slim Shady character/persona Song's -

Role Model, Just Don't Give A ? , Still Don't Give A ? , My Name Is, Brain Damage, As The World Turns, Bad Meets Evil, I'm Shady, Guilty Conscience, ? You, The Real Slim Shady, Remember Me, Amityville, Kim, Under The Influence, Criminal, With Out Me, My Dad's Gone Crazy, Evil Deeds, Puke, Rain Man, Big ? , Just Lose It, 3AM, My Mom, Insane, Bagpipes From Bagdad, Hello, Stay Wide Awake, Same Song & Dance, We Made You, Medicine Ball, Underground

Recovery most Song's were about relationships, over coming drug addiction and family issues
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    IT depends what fan you talking about...I honestly feel Em would want his hiphop fans to appreciate the skillz he display on the mic as an MC....and maybe the other stuff to the general fanbase who dont listen to hiphop outside of EM that would prolly apply to them.

So Hip Hop fan's don't like content or emotion or saying something that people go through?

Hip Hop is just random Rapping to you?

No great Hip Hop Artists Rap about real life issues?

Content and Lyrics and what is being said is not important?

Ok buddy
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    DogTailShit.gif

O ? ! lol@ gif YUK!