Transferring schools....

Options
Knives Amilli
Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
So Im stuck between a decision here folks....

I can stay at the school im at and finish (hopefully) around October of 2012.....and have to take out loans to pay for it.

Or...I can transfer to another school, go there for little to no money but finish (again hopefully) a year later. What would you do?

Comments

• CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So Im stuck between a decision here folks....

I can stay at the school im at and finish (hopefully) around October of 2012.....and have to take out loans to pay for it.

Or...I can transfer to another school, go there for little to no money but finish (again hopefully) a year later. What would you do?

I mean you get what you pay for...If you gonna blow bread might as well be on your edumucation...
    I get your problem tho, I have a debt phobia too...
    I would just compare the programs for whatever your major, then make a decision...
  • Knives Amilli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    I mean you get what you pay for...If you gonna blow bread might as well be on your edumucation...
    I get your problem tho, I have a debt phobia too...
    I would just compare the programs for whatever your major, then make a decision...

They're both HR degrees but the other school thats essentially free's HR program is based out of systems management which IMO is more versatile and prolly pays more than a regular HR degree..

And im already in debt tho...so its like while id like to avoid more....might have to just say ? it and keep moving.

Also, the military has loan repayment so the sooner I get out of school, the sooner I can sign up for it.
  • CapitalC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They're both HR degrees but the other school thats essentially free's HR program is based out of systems management which IMO is more versatile and prolly pays more than a regular HR degree..

And im already in debt tho...so its like while id like to avoid more....might have to just say ? it and keep moving.

Also, the military has loan repayment so the sooner I get out of school, the sooner I can sign up for it.

Yea I get you, but do you wanna rush it tho?
    But the versatility is very important in this job market...
  • Knives Amilli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yea I get you, but do you wanna rush it tho?
    But the versatility is very important in this job market...

Mannnn Ive been in school wayy too long. ? up too many times on top of joining the military. I want this ? done.

Plus....Next year is, right now, looking like a good window to finish since Im 65% sure, right now, I won't have to go to Afghanistan on the next deployment. I can't bet on that happening again.
  • CapitalC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mannnn Ive been in school wayy too long. ? up too many times on top of joining the military. I want this ? done.

Plus....Next year is, right now, looking like a good window to finish since Im 65% sure, right now, I won't have to go to Afghanistan on the next deployment. I can't bet on that happening again.

That's wassup you was in the military, and actually went over to that hellhole...
    I would let them pay for as much as I can get...the GI Bill aint taking a chunk out of the debt?
    I understand what you saying that you just wanna be done..I did job corps...coulda got an associates for free up there, but I couldn't stay up in the PA mountains for 2 years...
  • Knives Amilli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's wassup you was in the military, and actually went over to that hellhole...
    I would let them pay for as much as I can get...the GI Bill aint taking a chunk out of the debt?
    I understand what you saying that you just wanna be done..I did job corps...coulda got an associates for free up there, but I couldn't stay up in the PA mountains for 2 years...

Naw B...Still in the Military and have yet to go to the desert. Which is why I need to get done cuz i don't know when the next time is they'll have to call me up.

Im a reservist so our GI billl isn't near as good as the Post 9/11 active GI Bill.
  • CapitalC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Naw B...Still in the Military and have yet to go to the desert. Which is why I need to get done cuz i don't know when the next time is they'll have to call me up.

Im a reservist so our GI billl isn't near as good as the Post 9/11 active GI Bill.

Ohhhh got you...Shiiiiit you doing more than me for the USA...yea knowing that, I would save the bread...
    Not wit them skimping on your GI