Celebrities or Athletes You Had in Class Or Went To School With?

Options

Comments

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I also went to school with Eugene Monroe from the Jaguars and Earl Clark from the Suns/Magic. I played Earl one on one when he wasn't that tall lol, and me, my cousin and my boy jumped Eugene in elementary school. Didnt know that ? was gonna grow to be 6'5 300 pounds! lol.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lester Earl - Went to the same high school with this ? ...? never did any work (Glen Oaks)
    Kerry Kittles- ? came to our high school and put up 35 (Glen Oaks)
    Brandon Bass- Played against this ? my SR year in High School- he was a FR and wasn't ? ...? came a longggggg ways
    Tyrus Thomas- Played against this ? in Basketball---wasn't ? in H.S nor at LSU....just had a good NCAA tourney...? down here eats his ass up at the gym
    Medual Moore- RB for Pittsburgh- played HS Football with this ? ....hard ? to bring down
    Gary Temple
    Ronald Dupree
    Marcus Spears...
    alot of cats that are doing things in the pro league that came up in my era around my city
    cousin went to school with Wayne and McMain......
    played ball against Lil Boosie....? set a record on our ass with 16 3 pointers in a game
    played football with Weebie....? stayed fumbling that ?
    shot basketball in the gym with Juvy on the court where they shot the video to "back that ass up"
    Deuce McCallaster GF took us to that ? house when she was ? over him with my home boy...
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited August 2011
    Options
    05096653.jpg

David Meggett use to buy ? , and pay for prostitutes in my neighborhood, until his ? got convicted of ? , now he serving 15 years in the state pen...smh

Damn I remember that ? . LOL
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I also went to school with Eugene Monroe from the Jaguars and Earl Clark from the Suns/Magic. I played Earl one on one when he wasn't that tall lol, and me, my cousin and my boy jumped Eugene in elementary school. Didnt know that ? was gonna grow to be 6'5 300 pounds! lol.

LOL Funny ? .
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2011
    Options
    05096653.jpg

David Meggett use to buy ? , and pay for prostitutes in my neighborhood, until his ? got convicted of ? , now he serving 15 years in the state pen...smh

dayum didn't know this ? was in the pen..
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    big head wrote: »
    Lester Earl - Went to the same high school with this ? ...? never did any work (Glen Oaks)
    Kerry Kittles- ? came to our high school and put up 35 (Glen Oaks)
    Brandon Bass- Played against this ? my SR year in High School- he was a FR and wasn't ? ...? came a longggggg ways
    Tyrus Thomas- Played against this ? in Basketball---wasn't ? in H.S nor at LSU....just had a good NCAA tourney...? down here eats his ass up at the gym
    Medual Moore- RB for Pittsburgh- played HS Football with this ? ....hard ? to bring down
    Gary Temple
    Ronald Dupree
    Marcus Spears...
    alot of cats that are doing things in the pro league that came up in my era around my city
    cousin went to school with Wayne and McMain......
    played ball against Lil Boosie....? set a record on our ass with 16 3 pointers in a game
    played football with Weebie....? stayed fumbling that ?
    shot basketball in the gym with Juvy on the court where they shot the video to "back that ass up"
    Deuce McCallaster GF took us to that ? house when she was ? over him with my home boy...

So you from N.O. then huh? Boosie got game like that?
  • Knock_Twice
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    So you from N.O. then huh? Boosie got game like that?

yea
    but I moved back and forth from the N.O. to B.R.
    he did his thang in H.S....? was the smallest thing on the court lighing ? up lol...
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yea
    he did his thang in H.S....? was the smallest thing on the court lighing ? up lol...

LOL Right. I'm picturin that ? right now. Lil black roach runnin up and down the court.
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn I remember that ? . LOL

yeah i got it wrong, dat ? got 30 years...smh
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yea

yea, on his dvd he had basketball trophies and ? up at his mama house before it burned to the ground....
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I started this thread cause I was watchin the Saints handle the Raiders, and the ? scored a TD. I was like, "I know that ? . He went to my highschool. I used to see that ? at lunch and in the halls."
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know this cat personally. His brother like 6'6", and the ? pops 6'8'' and his moms like 5 ft tall lol Chicago-Bulls-Othella-Harrington-4-4S2YQW2ZRM-800x600.jpg
  • king hassan
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know these cats too l.jpg this ? fat as hell now and I know this cat also lindsey+hunter and this ? too, I used to kick it at his crib before he blew up, my homeboy DJ Phingaprint was his road DJ 1240879453_david-banner-musician400.jpg
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I was in basketball class with Mario Chalmers of the Miami Heat.

i was always picked last.

you know markus torian?
  • king hassan
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Of course went to school with Kanye @ CSU when me him and GLC would kick it between classes
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My cousin Jason was best friends with Ladainian Tomlinson back in high school.
    LT comes back down to Waco, chills with my cousin, and does his Camp L.T thing every year.
    ? is a good golfer too...
    Played a round of golf with him 2 years ago @ Cottonwood Creek in Waco.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Went to college (Bethune-Cookman) with:

Eric Weems (Falcons)
    Rashean Mathis (Jaguars)
    Nick Collins (Packers)
  • hadezbone
    hadezbone Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Went to and played High School football with London Flethcher (LB Washington Redskins)
    Went to college with Hugh Douglas, almost started a roit in 95.
    Went to school with Bone Thugs.... them ni99as real... lol... CLEVELAND stand up!!!
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hadezbone wrote: »
    Went to and played High School football with London Flethcher (LB Washington Redskins)
    Went to school with Bone Thugs.... them ni99as real... lol... CLEVELAND stand up!!!

You an older cat then. Thats whats up.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah he was a Gopher huh?

lol yeah and the whole state turned on him when he left for the league halfway through the season.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    laroc wrote: »
    Ain't no one famous from here, a whole bunch of murderers,dope dealers, and gang bangers!

You forgot 50 Tyson. He went to Edison.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know this cat personally. His brother like 6'6", and the ? pops 6'8'' and his moms like 5 ft tall lol Chicago-Bulls-Othella-Harrington-4-4S2YQW2ZRM-800x600.jpg

he didnt do ? while on the knicks smh
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We jumped this african ? who a backup safety on the cowboys now or somethin at a college party.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    You forgot 50 Tyson. He went to Edison.

U muthafcuka u! LMAO! I'm a SOUTHSIDER til I D.I.E.!
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hadezbone wrote: »

Yo you must be old as ? .