Celebrities or Athletes You Had in Class Or Went To School With?

Comments

• Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited September 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Dude all those inner city cub foods are some next level ghetto ? hahaha.

Word. I went to Anoka Ramsey Community College one semester and MCTC for the next one, I know about those CUB Foods.

And Larry Fitz was all I heard about when i was up there.
  • face down @$$ up
    face down @$$ up Members Posts: 53
    edited September 2011
    I went to school with Chris Johnson (Titans RB)
    Mike Sims-Walker (WR Just signed with the Rams, formerly of the Jaguars) @ West Orange before he transferred to Edgewater
    Amare Stoudamire (Knicks PF) also went to West Orange for a while before he transferred to Cypress Creek
    Brandon Marshall(Dolphins WR) went to Lake Howell which was Winter Park's cross-town rival. He starred in football and basketball.
    Alexafrom the first season of the Bachelor was my 9th grade English teacher at West Orange
    Arielle Kebbel (Tom Arnold's daughter in Soul Plane) went to Winter Park with me
    Greg Davis Jr. (He was the frog on Gulla Gulla Island)

I went to West Orange High School (Winter Garden, FL) & Winter Park High School (Winter Park, FL) 407!!!
    My older cousin went to Evans High School with Brian McKnight
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Can you guys describe the attitudes of these guys when they was in school?

We didn't have the same circle of friends. He was more of a "preppie" type dude. He was quiet and ? from what I saw.
    Me, Othello, James and Lindsey were cool as ? . We were all ball players so we were straight. The last time I've seen either of them personally was about 10 years ago and they were still cool. James "Hollywood" Robinson is fat as ? now, and I think Othello is in DC as a assistant @ G'Town, and Lindsey in the Bulls organization. When I see David Banner we cool too. Kanye, ? just was always ? like to me. Me and him would speak but his boy and my boy GLC was like the moderator between us
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    i went to school wit lil inferno from Troop 41
  • blackdemo
    edited September 2011
    Actually i forgot i kno some cat in teh NHL dylan macraff, plays for the NY rangers, but i only partied wit him once, my other friend is in the WHL right now buts hes in the Winnipeg Jets NHL team camp and will proplly be signed by next year his name is Jordan Depape, now thats a prospect to lookout for, we highschool friends since 9th grade
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Me, Othello, James and Lindsey were cool as ? . We were all ball players so we were straight. The last time I've seen either of them personally was about 10 years ago and they were still cool. James "Hollywood" Robinson is fat as ? now, and I think Othello is in DC as a assistant @ G'Town, and Lindsey in the Bulls organization. When I see David Banner we cool too. Kanye, ? just was always ? like to me. Me and him would speak but his boy and my boy GLC was like the moderator between us

So you like 36?
  • king hassan
    edited September 2011
    So you like 36?
    nah, 38............
  • blackdemo
    edited September 2011
    n i only got one more connect, my homie played John Wall in basketball a few times out in Raleigh, thats all i kno tho....for now
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    nah, 38............

Good. I know there ain't no age limit on this ? , but most these mufuckas on here young as hell, ya know?
  • king hassan
    edited September 2011
    Good. I know there ain't no age limit on this ? , but most these mufuckas on here young as hell, ya know?
    Yup, already know
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Went to school with Ray

276.jpg
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited September 2011
    I wish. No one that I know of. Too bad it wasn't me, lol.
  • king hassan
    edited September 2011
    Went to school with Ray

276.jpg
    My freshman year in highschool was in there with Juwan before I went downsouth for good my last 3 years
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Can you guys describe the attitudes of these guys when they was in school?

We didn't have the same circle of friends. He was more of a "preppie" type dude. He was quiet and ? from what I saw.

I was a freshman when Brady was a senior so we didn't really cross paths. Plus I thought he was weak so I didn't give a ? about him. But he was quiet the times I saw him from what I can remember. Basically a spoiled kid and very square from what I remember. You could tell his parents were real supportive of his athletic aspirations. Barry bonds came to watch the homecoming game. Bonds was a straight ? though.
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    My freshman year in highschool was in there with Juwan before I went downsouth for good my last 3 years

LOL I always thought that ? was soft till I saw the Fab 5 Documentary and they said that ? was from the projects in the 'Go and ? . Then I remembered him stickin up for his teammates when they was gonna bang.
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    I was a freshman when Brady was a senior so we didn't really cross paths. Plus I thought he was weak so I didn't give a ? about him. But he was quiet the times I saw him from what I can remember. Basically a spoiled kid and very square from what I remember. You could tell his parents were real supportive of his athletic aspirations. Barry bonds came to watch the homecoming game. Bonds was a straight ? though.

I heard that ? too. You can just tell though.
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Dedrick Epps I don't think no one knows him though
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I heard that ? too. You can just tell though.

I mean he went to our school when he was in high school and came to the homecoming game. I didn't try to talk to him or nothing like that. But some of my teammates were trying to get autographs and ? and this ? didn't want to be bother.Ed. He wouldn't even look at anyone. Bonds is a lil ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Word. I went to Anoka Ramsey Community College one semester and MCTC for the next one, I know about those CUB Foods.

And Larry Fitz was all I heard about when i was up there.

oh damn, i did a semester at Anoka Ramsey. I had no idea you from MN.
  • king hassan
    edited September 2011
    LOL I always thought that ? was soft till I saw the Fab 5 Documentary and they said that ? was from the projects in the 'Go and ? . Then I remembered him stickin up for his teammates when they was gonna bang.
    He from Princeton Park, they not high rised tho. He was a cool ? , not a wild cat. I saw him last at the old school house picnic here in the Chi, him and Kendall Gill whom my cousin went to high school with. But Juwan a cool as ? for real tho, he'll always chop it up and if I'm not mistaken he helped finance one of his homies through college. But he a all around cool cat.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    calvin-johnson.jpg..................

One of my cousins went to school with T-Boz from TLC and my other cousin went to school with OutKast

Calvin still goes to my church on Old Nat (wheneva he gets a chance). He's a lil' younger than me, but his sister is my age. He's a good dude. I went to Fayette County btw.
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    oh damn, i did a semester at Anoka Ramsey. I had no idea you from MN.

Im not. Just spent a year up there from ' 03-' 04.
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    It seems like everybody knows athletes. I guess musicians and actors went to them private or acting schools.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Im not. Just spent a year up there from ' 03-' 04.

What would you go to those ? -ass community colleges for a year for? where u from originally?
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    laroc wrote: »
    Them Seattle ? be hoopin'! I wonder if that bcuz it rains so much, ? sleep in gym.

Naw, Seattle's black community is small as ? . So if you played AAU or high school ball and was even halfway decent, you all knew each other.

It was only really 4 popular schools in Seattle where all the black kids went to. Franklin, Rainer Beach, Garfield, and Renton. So basically anyone who went to any of those four schools, and graduated between 99-02 probably knew them.