What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Im a Boss World Premiere @ 12am on MTV.com

Replies

• birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    hasnt this video been out since April?

yeah, but they shot a new one
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    wats the difference btwn meek and ace hood? i fuck w this song and the video tho

meek is talented, and ace hood is kaleds good deed.
  • Who Cares???Who Cares??? Posts: 1,167
    edited September 2011
    Pushing yout remix back so TI can hop in is some real shit. Cant hate on that at all. On another note, Wale shoulda got this beat. Meek too damn weak lyrically. Shit ruins the song.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Im a pull out my diirtbike again this weekend. The video and song are official. Shout to MMG for bringing hardcore hip hop and MASCULINITY back in the game....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• radamanradaman Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    He had Sig's in the vid.... good shit mayne. Dope vid and song
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    I thought you was a Pac cheerleader?
    You wave your pom poms for Snitch Harris, too?
    Word?

im still waiting on that proof pussy boi.....

50 would be proud of your funny style-ish ass, just to see he's not the only waste of living human life walking the earth would make him shed a tear

L for the pussy funboy
    "You say no to pregnant pussy, DanknDrank can't"
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2011
    i just seen da remake of imma boss on mtvjamz meek had da whole philly out therr good shit!
    Say What wrote: »
    Wow I didn't know The Alley was still open

lol yep da alley is still open u been 2 da alley? ya like da 2nd or 3rd person on herr that has ask;d that tho smh da alley is poppin now every other wk they got sum rapper n therr last wk it was jim jones & 2nite iitz meek millz im piss;d im not gonna make tho cuz my truck is still n da shop from irene smh
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    im still waiting on that proof pussy boi.....

50 would be proud of your funny style-ish ass, just to see he's not the only waste of living human life walking the earth would make him shed a tear

L for the pussy funboy

lol i swear therr is no way that woodface lovin faceless faggot net thug yamola is blk he gotta b a white boy
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    WOOOOH!

8 letters YMCMB MMG
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    WOOOOH!

8 letters YMCMB MMG

They gonna be touring Cali' thus wek.

Tune might be the Goat.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

• Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Stunna about to murk that shit
    really............
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    No wheely though Ross...
    edited September 2011
    Got Free in vid
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    c1up wrote: »
    Got Free in vid

Yes that is true.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

• edited September 2011

official directors cut
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2011
    imma post sum pix up of millz rockin da blk diamond mmg chain n bad newz from da otha night @ da alley when i get them,.,.,.
  • Idi Amin DadaIdi Amin Dada Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Should be dope

Dead @ swizz tho

He shouldve learned from that good Friday lord, lord, lord track

Nigga straight fucked it up

My life crazy...Like OBAMA'S!
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Video reminds me of the old Ruff Ryders video, Mmmmmaybach Music
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Well I mean he was signed to Grand Hustle before so I fux with it
  • Idi Amin DadaIdi Amin Dada Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    wats the difference btwn meek and ace hood? i fuck w this song and the video tho

Is that a trick question?
  • beerisgood4yabeerisgood4ya Posts: 2,566
    edited September 2011
    thats a good look for meek and philly..its crazy how much philly blocks look like bmore blocks, and them lifting them bikes up reminds me of bmore because thats all the hoppers be doing here. i seen beans, chris, freeway ect in the video, meek putting philly on for real, i respect that. Meek got peoples in bmore as well and i know a month or two ago he was chillen ova west with ross, industry niggas usually be too shook to come to the hood just on some chill shit.
  • Rey NegroRey Negro Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    right doe.....had the whole hood in front of Genos. I dont even fuck with Meek too hard and Im buying 2 copies whenever his album drop. I commend his hustle, straight up. Philly muddafucka!

:sadreeddollaz:
    ra2otg.jpg
  • Rey NegroRey Negro Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    thats a good look for meek and philly..its crazy how much philly blocks look like bmore blocks, and them lifting them bikes up reminds me of bmore because thats all the hoppers be doing here. i seen beans, chris, freeway ect in the video, meek putting philly on for real, i respect that. Meek got peoples in bmore as well and i know a month or two ago he was chillen ova west with ross, industry niggas usually be too shook to come to the hood just on some chill shit.

philly and bmore are almost mirror cities. except yall got the waterfront and we got center city.
    ra2otg.jpg
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Rey Negro wrote: »
    right doe.....had the whole hood in front of Genos. I dont even fuck with Meek too hard and Im buying 2 copies whenever his album drop. I commend his hustle, straight up. Philly muddafucka!

:sadreeddollaz:

[email protected] reed. I thought he was up next
  • clean xclean x Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    glad they pushed the release back for tip......
  • clean xclean x Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    clean x wrote: »
    MeekMill Meek Mill
    Ayo @tip murdddddeeerrrrr his verse on #imaboss Smh .....this shit gone b crazy!!!
    2 hours ago

lebron james and carmelo rockin with meek mill imma boss
    http://www.twitvid.com/IR73D

kingtuz wrote: »
    In a recent interview with VIBE, Meek says he would like to get T.I. to spit a verse for the “I’ma Boss” Remix, and he doesn’t mind pushing back its release. T.I., who was just released from an Arkansas prison this morning, would likely make a great addition to the song.

http://rapdose.com/2011/08/31/ima-boss-remix-pushed-back-for-t-i