Batman and Wonder woman

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    JLU got your brain moving at a billion miles an hour don't it?
    lol...
    shame they let that go the way they did...

What you mean bruh? I just been bored and decided to watch the whole series. I forgot this ? Batman sung that Ethal James lol. In all honesty though this may sound lame but I'm a shipper for this particular couple. Superman and Wonderwoman just always seemed so forced and corny to me. Kinda like Naruto and Sakura.

But word up they just had her supposedly get the hint that batman wasn't trynna have a relationship with a team member. That didn't stop him from ? with batgirl though. I truly wanted to see Batman and Wonderwoman hook up because that ? woulda been so ? ill lol
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    tumblr_l6hq0894FP1qbladco1_500.jpg
    JLA90pg13.jpg

Damn I need to find which issues of Justice League it was this pic comes from. All I remember was that this was a dream sequence and they ended any possibility of them with each other in the lamest candy ass way
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    What you mean bruh? I just been bored and decided to watch the whole series. I forgot this ? Batman sung that Ethal James lol. In all honesty though this may sound lame but I'm a shipper for this particular couple. Superman and Wonderwoman just always seemed so forced and corny to me. Kinda like Naruto and Sakura.

But word up they just had her supposedly get the hint that batman wasn't trynna have a relationship with a team member. That didn't stop him from ? with batgirl though. I truly wanted to see Batman and Wonderwoman hook up because that ? woulda been so ? ill lol

Naruto stopped liking Sakura after Sakura confessed her "love" to him.....
    if anything they are doing a good job setting up Sakura and Lee... Naruto and Hinata
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    Naruto stopped liking Sakura after Sakura confessed her "love" to him.....
    if anything they are doing a good job setting up Sakura and Lee... Naruto and Hinata

Yea I haven't watched Naruto in like years
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    It was obvious they were both feeling each other I recall the JLU episode where they transformed into kids WW didnt hide her crush on Bats to the point that Sup ? said "Whats up with WW?" GL replies " For a guy with xray vision you sure are blind".
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lmao at bruce wayne smashing alfred's daughter.... damn
  • nujerz84
    edited September 2011

What I was talking about in my prior Post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • ocelot
    edited September 2011
    Don't forget when the JL was on the run Diana and Bruce kissed
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    Since y'all ? brought the episode up
    jla_kids_by_abbadon82-d47sy0c.jpg
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    But on the real why the ? were fanboys mad at this pairing? It's like Bruce can ? with all these dangerous ass ? but he can't get some of amazon ? ? C'mon son get real because it was never that big of a deal. I always just wanted to see the possibilities of this ?
  • ocelot
    edited September 2011
    But on the real why the ? were fanboys mad at this pairing? It's like Bruce can ? with all these dangerous ass ? but he can't get some of amazon ? ? C'mon son get real because it was never that big of a deal. I always just wanted to see the possibilities of this ?

Only white people were mad... ? was routing for Bats
  • nujerz84
    edited September 2011

IDK maybe cause its ? Wonder Woman lets be honest alot fanboys are weird nerds who dont get much ? ...so the fantazie bout EBRC Diana...or perhaps cause she an Amazon they find a regualar dude like Bat is not worthy??
  • nujerz84
    edited September 2011
    Only white people were mad... ? was routing for Bats

True dat.. if I was Bat Im getting some of that themescara ? even though it might break me in half.
  • ocelot
    edited September 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    IDK maybe cause its ? Wonder Woman lets be honest alot fanboys are weird nerds who dont get much ? ...so the fantazie bout EBRC Diana...or perhaps cause she an Amazon they find a regualar dude like Bat is not worthy??

Naw its because it doesn't look right... It's like kanye knocking up taylor swift... White people would start a riot

It's basically the good girl going after the bad boy.... And u know how nerds hate that
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011

lol ? trynna hop in the pages of a comic book and ? Wonder Woman huh? lmao
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    Naw its because it doesn't look right... It's like kanye knocking up taylor swift... White people would start a riot

It's basically the good girl going after the bad boy.... And u know how nerds hate that

But see that would come out of nowhere. The writers on the show and in the comics took time to develop a romance/sexual tension between the two characters. People cared for this relationship, people wanted to see it happen(based on the ratings and fan reaction) and they kinda just...... flat lined it out of nowhere. Like the GL and Hawkgirl ? made sense because we saw how that play out on tv in a plausible way. IN the comics the ? just went into a dream machine and they said " yea it wouldn't work between us." like wtf

EDIT: It was like Joe Kelly rushed and the show just dropped it out of nowhere
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    aye shenco clear your inbox

and i mean vids
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Batman stay smashing sexy ass women, I don't think he smashed WW but he would be the 1st ? to do it.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    aye shenco clear your inbox

and i mean vids

Alright I sent that link to the whole series
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    CMac wrote: »
    Batman stay smashing sexy ass women, I don't think he smashed WW but he would be the 1st ? to do it.

Depending on the universe, Superman is the one to smash that
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    Damn@ Batman being a metaphor for Kanye West(he black man) because he was the only real ? in the group. I was just watching Batman's greatest moments from Justice League and this dude was the trillest muhfucka on the show. All he did was get ? done and do work
  • nujerz84
    edited September 2011
    wonderwoman.jpg

lmao................
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
    wonderwoman.jpg

lmao................

Lol I had to sign up to DeviantArt just to read that whole saga.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2011
  • ocelot
    edited September 2011