Exile - 4TRK Mind coming 4th October, 2011. Exile's first solo album on the Mic!

Options
RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Essence
Exile-4TRK-MIND.jpg

Has to be one of the funniest covers I've seen in a long time.

Exile, the LA producer responsible for Boy Meets World with Fashawn and the often praised Below The Heavens with Blu; is finally stepping up to the mic and releasing his debut album as an emcee. Of course, Exile has had two solo releases already in his career with 2006's ? Science and 2009's Radio. 4TRK mind will still be produced by Exile, who apparently sampled records from his Father's collection for this release. This won't be Exile's first attempt at rapping, he's already been featured alongside Blu and Blame One in the past.

TRACKLIST:
01. It´s Me
02. The Man
03. You And I
04. Klepto
05. Love, Luv, Love
06. Younger Days
07. Crazy In The Head
08. Knight Rider
09. If You Know Like I Know (Feat. Alphabet Four)
10. 4ever (Friend Zone Prt.1)
11. Momma Song
12. When Nothings Left (Feat. Blu)
13. 2039
14. Who Are You?
15. I Like You As You Are
16. Wanna Be

Looking forward to this release, even if Exile can't deliver on the mic, any 16 produced songs from him are worth a cop!

Anyone anticipating this one?

Comments

• stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ill be checking this out, That cover is weird!!! i dont know if i like it, but i rarely care about the covers....

I think Exile has got skills, hearing him with Blu & Fashawn, You CANNOT fault his beats, im yet to hear a below average beat from him..

So ill be copping.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Ill be checking this out, That cover is weird!!! i dont know if i like it, but i rarely care about the covers....

I think Exile has got skills, hearing him with Blu & Fashawn, You CANNOT fault his beats, im yet to hear a below average beat from him..

So ill be copping.

Yeah, I don't know why he's gone with that direction besides getting the message across that he's picking up the mic…

exile-radio-cvr.JPG

I really liked the Radio cover (above) but I guess his choices have always been out there…

Definitely, but it'll be interesting to see how he carries an album with his own lyrics… if he's half as good an emcee as he is a beat maker (which is what his previous collaborations on the mic would suggest), then this could be the dark horse of the year…