i cant even watch tna no more

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
that ? is a damn joke now man .. smh and smh @ hogasn for lettin orlando jordan come out bussin ? on his chest out the blue .. smh! ? is a damn joke ... ABYSS ON ALL THE MAIN EVENTS??? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comments

• TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea tna was over when they got hogan on board. rip tna
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is just a big mess
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tna imo reminds me what wrestling use to be back in back. overxagggerated ? expressions, just to let everybody kno ur angry. not so good story lines. the outrageous characters, and so. but tna signed their death warrant when hogan came on board.

*sighs*

tna + hogan = 2010 version of wcw
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I let the Hogan thing slide...but...the Orlando Jordan ? thing is just a big hell nah. That's the stupidest most blatantly flaming ? gimmick evar in the history of stupid gimmicks, and I'm almost certain Vince Russo came up with that ? . That ? actually offended my sensibilities.

Jordan's entrance music, minus all them faggy quotes, is ill, though.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they have an hexagon ring ? aint worth paying attention to anyway
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wtf r u guys talking about? post up a utube vid or something
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

^^^What he said. I didn't see the show this past monday.
  • blackkevblazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

I rarely say this...but

HUGE no ? to this ? .
  • sobek
    edited April 2010
    Options
    DAMN. LOL

That ? has no place in wrestling. TNA's going to ? themselves with ? like that. SMH

NO ? @ me even watching that ? . smh
  • blackkevblazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    DAMN. LOL

That ? has no place in wrestling. TNA's going to ? themselves with ? like that. SMH

NO ? @ me even watching that ? . smh

LOL.
    If they go where I think they are gonna go with the fake nut though, I'm done. I refuse to watch such blatant faggery.
  • sobek
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO! Yeah I know. And I thought Goldust was ? . That ? make him look manly. smh
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? bustin mad ? on himself outta nowhere out the blue ... gayest ? i ever seen in my damn life SMH
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wow

that dude better be the highest paid in TNA right now, or 2nd, that was not.. whoa, wtf?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a joke now? ? I never could've watched TNA.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its cool to me.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^gayalias post
  • riddlerap
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok. duh n!gger.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I''m watching Lockdown right now and something i've been noticing is that even though the wrestling is fast-paced, it comes off as sloppy...and even sometimes like backyard wrestling lol.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TNA's wrestling has always been sloppy. That's evident. I just seen that Orlando Jordan video... man, the world we live in today,..... what the ? was that about... FAGGY ass ? .

TNA is the country for old men too. ? is tryna sign JR, Tommy Dreamer, Paul Heyman? Hogan, Flair, Nash, Hall, Angle, Foley, ? like that? ? a TNA bruh straight up
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I never could watch TNA

and wow @ that video dude even look like a chick wth
  • riddlerap
    edited April 2010
    Options
    like undertaker isnt old...why does age even matter? Flair is still the most interesting person in all of wrestling and hes older then them all. i always forget when i come on here that its just a lot of black people and blacks are always unreasonable so i guess theres no point in me trying to explain or use logic.
  • blackkevblazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    like undertaker isnt old...why does age even matter? Flair is still the most interesting person in all of wrestling and hes older then them all. i always forget when i come on here that its just a lot of black people and blacks are always unreasonable so i guess theres no point in me trying to explain or use logic.

Age matters when these are the guys that TNA focuses on instead of making new stars. A majority of TNA's original stars is only known to people who are fans of wrestling, and that's not right. Ask any non wrestling fan who AJ Styles is and I'm pretty sure you'd get a blank look.And that's crazy cause he SHOULD be big ? by now. Now ask them who a John Cena or Triple H or Shawn Michaels is. They looking too much like 2000-2001 WCW right now, with these plain stupid storylines and these old dudes running ? ...and we see how that turned out.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Age matters when these are the guys that TNA focuses on instead of making new stars. A majority of TNA's original stars is only known to people who are fans of wrestling, and that's not right. Ask any non wrestling fan who AJ Styles is and I'm pretty sure you'd get a blank look.And that's crazy cause he SHOULD be big ? by now. Now ask them who a John Cena or Triple H or Shawn Michaels is. They looking too much like 2000-2001 WCW right now, with these plain stupid storylines and these old dudes running ? ...and we see how that turned out.

co-sign to the fullest but cena is only 33 his birthday was the other day so he has a good 5 years AT LEAST til he starts falling off or if ? happens. but your right AJ styles should be at cena's level right now. desmond wolfe could easily be the next kurt angle the way they had that fued and the matches they had together.
  • riddlerap
    edited April 2010
    Options

you obviously dont know what killed WCW. it wasnt the stars or the wrestlers fault. anyway, if you actually watch TNA, they arent putting over people like Hall/Nash, those guys are generally losing their matches. AJ Styles got his chance, he was the longest reigning TNA champ until losing it on Monday.
  • blackkevblazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    you obviously dont know what killed WCW. it wasnt the stars or the wrestlers fault. anyway, if you actually watch TNA, they arent putting over people like Hall/Nash, those guys are generally losing their matches. AJ Styles got his chance, he was the longest reigning TNA champ until losing it on Monday.

I know what killed WCW. It was that the product had gotten so garbage no one was willing to buy it, EXCEPT Vince McMahon,for money he probably got out his pocket, 4 Mil. And that was only to get it out of the way. It's not so much the stars fault as it was the dudes in the back running ? , I.E, Russo, older wrestlers who felt they were entitled, etc.TNA looking like WCW right now. Too many ancient ? with egos on screen. Vince Russo writing stories about fruits shooting ? on themselves. Instead of paying huge money to bring in and keep washups like Hogan and Angle they could be throwing that money behind making big stars. Get these dudes booked on some talk shows, Guest spots on a TV show or some ? . TNA got money, they just have no ? idea how to use it.