Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options
tompetrez3
tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
? that garbage ass Nas ripoff. Jay Z sounds like he just mumbled a bunch of words from some pamplets and tour guides he had in the studio. he actually name drops more than game. pathetic. all i got from the song is new york is expensive and misguided girls catch trains. hmmm. it doesnt impress me. i will risk a automobile accident to change the station soon as i hear that ? alicia keys starts singing. and speaking of the homewrecker she has some nerve to even agree with jay z on this song concept. she did it perfectly with 2 far superior mcs.every fake neo soul ? has her price i guess. i knew we should of stuck with india arie. smh. deja vu is a better NY anthem.

? jay z

Comments

• tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow. next christmas i will give you jigga warriors a father to talk to. damn u guys really sound like sheep. what is so cool about Jay Z being apart of a system that is destroying hip and destroying the world. u guys think that is rad or neat? i dissapointed in you jigga warriors. i thought the ic being down would make u dudes grow up and be your own men. u dudes are still living bi curiously through the camel. very pathetic and heart breaking. for the last time jay z aint no ? mason. u dudes are creaming over those so called mystical mason symbols. its time to shut you ? up for good. the nwo/illuminati ? is nothing new to REAL HIP HOP HEADS. u 90s crackbabies are googling, youtubing and reading books about the illuminati when hip hop artists like Bambatta/Melle Mel/Rakim/Just ICE/KRS/PE/ (especially professor griff) been talking about this and the symbols since the early 1980s. Two Kings In a Cipher tape is a near equalivent of visiting a lodge. them Queensbridge ? been talking about the illuminati in the early 90s. Kam/Lench Mob and Cali FOI's been talking about the illuminati since 1991. Pac, Prodigy, Wu Tang, Jeru. the list goes on. i bring this up because there is no such thing as illuminati secrets. if you can find it on the internet it isnt a secret..common sense right. well you ? should use it. wow. the 90s crackbaby generation finally are trying to turn into adults. and instead of reaching for the stars and being your own individual you are intrigued by some fake ass 50 year old rapper faking to be in a brotherhood. thats worse than these rappers claiming crips and bloods. you lame ass ? think satanic worship is cool because Jay Z does it now. stupid ass ? . jay z is a old man now. you know what would make me think he has some pull and power... if he can get his own distribution. if he can put new york back on the map. if he can put these jews out of business that control hip hop. if he can get ? some jobs.

a fake devil worshipper with his wife's last name that cant have a child. PATHETIC
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow. next christmas i will give you jigga warriors a father to talk to. damn u guys really sound like sheep. what is so cool about Jay Z being apart of a system that is destroying hip and destroying the world. u guys think that is rad or neat? i dissapointed in you jigga warriors. i thought the ic being down would make u dudes grow up and be your own men. u dudes are still living bi curiously through the camel. very pathetic and heart breaking. for the last time jay z aint no ? mason. u dudes are creaming over those so called mystical mason symbols. its time to shut you ? up for good. the nwo/illuminati ? is nothing new to REAL HIP HOP HEADS. u 90s crackbabies are googling, youtubing and reading books about the illuminati when hip hop artists like Bambatta/Melle Mel/Rakim/Just ICE/KRS/PE/ (especially professor griff) been talking about this and the symbols since the early 1980s. Two Kings In a Cipher tape is a near equalivent of visiting a lodge. them Queensbridge ? been talking about the illuminati in the early 90s. Kam/Lench Mob and Cali FOI's been talking about the illuminati since 1991. Pac, Prodigy, Wu Tang, Jeru. the list goes on. i bring this up because there is no such thing as illuminati secrets. if you can find it on the internet it isnt a secret..common sense right. well you ? should use it. wow. the 90s crackbaby generation finally are trying to turn into adults. and instead of reaching for the stars and being your own individual you are intrigued by some fake ass 50 year old rapper faking to be in a brotherhood. thats worse than these rappers claiming crips and bloods. you lame ass ? think satanic worship is cool because Jay Z does it now. stupid ass ? . jay z is a old man now. you know what would make me think he has some pull and power... if he can get his own distribution. if he can put new york back on the map. if he can put these jews out of business that control hip hop. if he can get ? some jobs.

a fake devil worshipper with his wife's last name that cant have a child. PATHETIC
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so what if he is a mason. u got the evil side and you got the good brothers. great masons like my 33rd degree W.M. grandfather and uncle and my dad is a 32 degree freemason. they dont walk around throwing up signs or exhibiting gestures in public. this is another trend hip hop is about to basterdtize. like i said if u guys are enamored with the thought of jay z being some larger than life figure wouldnt you want the camel to do something good with his power. there are a lot of homeless people in brooklyn, lots of ? without jobs that are his die hard fans. if he is walking in the light why dont he guide his people in the right directions with that massive amount of wealth, connections and powers instead of trying to scare u 90s crackbabies with these fake ass devil worshiping videos. like i keep on saying jay z would do whatever it takes to be white. white freemasons barely acknowledge prince hall masons. if jay z is a mason he wouldnt be with the whites so that will leave him to the prince hall brothers. (or a moorish islam route into freemasonry thats another thread) i have yet to meet any prince hall brother that even plays with the idea of satanism. whenever they pledge or whatever the ? they do they acknoweledge that ? is the master builder not ? satan. those are the white freemasons with all of the satanic illeteration and jay z is not apart of that. hence thats why he is a ? fraud. this is a pr stunt.
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so what if he is a mason. u got the evil side and you got the good brothers. great masons like my 33rd degree W.M. grandfather and uncle and my dad is a 32 degree freemason. they dont walk around throwing up signs or exhibiting gestures in public. this is another trend hip hop is about to basterdtize. like i said if u guys are enamored with the thought of jay z being some larger than life figure wouldnt you want the camel to do something good with his power. there are a lot of homeless people in brooklyn, lots of ? without jobs that are his die hard fans. if he is walking in the light why dont he guide his people in the right directions with that massive amount of wealth, connections and powers instead of trying to scare u 90s crackbabies with these fake ass devil worshiping videos. like i keep on saying jay z would do whatever it takes to be white. white freemasons barely acknowledge prince hall masons. if jay z is a mason he wouldnt be with the whites so that will leave him to the prince hall brothers. (or a moorish islam route into freemasonry thats another thread) i have yet to meet any prince hall brother that even plays with the idea of satanism. whenever they pledge or whatever the ? they do they acknoweledge that ? is the master builder not ? satan. those are the white freemasons with all of the satanic illeteration and jay z is not apart of that. hence thats why he is a ? fraud. this is a pr stunt.
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wale is the epitome of boring hiphop. I cant listen to that ? . His delivery is garbage. No charisma on his flow. He just another ? .

co sign. he tries too hard to be convincing with ZERO personality about him. he dresses like a random hipster u can catch window shopping at footlocker. his appearance at the VMA was forced and awkward. he is lame. its nothing personal. he needs to go back to the lab with his flow/delivery/content if he wants to be taken seriously in hip hop. that looking at me song is ? hop in its purest form
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    NY doesnt need a king right now. there is no collective reign to rule over. NY doesnt even have a signature sound anymore. ? just need to stop beefin and bring back that hoodie and timb rap and not worry about if it sound outdated. ? ? yall 90s ? dancin tight jean crackbabies. u ? are the reason why hip hop is in the gutter because you are stricken with all kind of ? up mental ailments from your rock smoking drug abusing mothers. yall ? got add and got to have all them pew pew lay-zors sounds to listen to a rap song. how yall gonna call something lame when u ? stole our aura in the first place. ? these crackbabies return to that boom bap sound. ? jay z. i dont care about a ? having money. jay z seems to not have a care in the world. we starving in this ? recession and jay z cant think about it because its "depressing". soft ass ? ? . mr knowles is not the future of hip hop. stop sucking his ? . now he wants to pretend he on some red dragon/angels and demons kefka final fantasy vi ? . fake mason and poser satanist. the only thing jay z is close with is the rollin 60 crips because after he chipped in on the bounty on 2pac life he brought some 60 ? to brooklyn and they got that rocafella 60s (neighborhood crip sets) or R.O.C.'s (fake ass rap gang like g unit. this was at the time when he was on DPGC ? ) in brooklyn, philly and upstate new york poppin in late 2000-2001
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1989 jay z-modeled after d nice, shan
    1994 jay z- modeled after fu shinckens
    1996 jay z-modeled after nas+biggie+versace
    1997 jay z-modeled after puffy and shiny suits
    1998 jay z-modeled after DMX and southern bounce music
    2001 jay z- modeled after young chris
    2006 jay z-modeled after Nelly "Suit" and CL Smooth
    2007 jay z-modeled after denzel washington and frank lucas
    2009 jay z-modeled after hipsters and lady gaga

when is jay z going to finally debut his own style?
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1989 jay z-modeled after d nice, shan
    1994 jay z- modeled after fu shinckens
    1996 jay z-modeled after nas+biggie+versace
    1997 jay z-modeled after puffy and shiny suits
    1998 jay z-modeled after DMX and southern bounce music
    2001 jay z- modeled after young chris
    2006 jay z-modeled after Nelly "Suit" and CL Smooth
    2007 jay z-modeled after denzel washington and frank lucas
    2009 jay z-modeled after hipsters and lady gaga

when is jay z going to finally debut his own style?
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    how do you go from forever macking kicking models out at 6:15 am to taking MH's and ushers sloppy seconds last name. smh.
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BANGER!!!! i hate using this word but the song is swagger personified. co sign with the threadstarter. the track is hardbody, when it leaked on mixtapes you couldnt go a block without someone bangin this joint. excellent beat. cam lyrically carves this track like a butcher. can someone school me on the differences between the 2 versions of this song?
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nicki minaj will be just as successful as Oliva, Shawanna,Vida, Jha Jha and Charli Balitmore

smh @ delusional t/s thinking nicki minaj has a chance to sell over 50 k

her style is garbage. there is nothing sexy and appealing about a 26 year old woman rapping in baby talk. ? that actually feel this style are yes-pedos.

nicki minaj isnt all that special. i like her real name and she is cute in a around the way girl way but she not a certified dimepiece. i seen badder ? at the austin relays (and that is not saying much LMAO)

colored weave+silicone ? +butt pads=1 fake ? . i would be better off ? a blow up doll for a better feel and more stimulating conversation
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    .............sincerly stan

nah im j/k

excellent read. you made a lot of good points especially about g unit radio going retail. great post!
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    .............sincerly stan

nah im j/k

excellent read. you made a lot of good points especially about g unit radio going retail. great post!
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The World Is Yours Remix
    Sittin In The Park
    One Time 4 Your Mind
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    jeezy no contest but i always wondered what made chingy fall off so sharply. he had a couple of party starters in 2003 he was holding his own against the interscope machine and i think went double plat
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    jeezy no contest but i always wondered what made chingy fall off so sharply. he had a couple of party starters in 2003 he was holding his own against the interscope machine and i think went double plat
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jay Z would trade whatever he has left of that ether drenched soul to be a white man. him and dr. dre are 2 of the biggest uncle tom self hating negroes in hip hop.
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BIME is my favorite rule album. clap back was a banger. the crown is fight music. ja caught wreck on the title track. (that ? killed em) its a wrap freestyle was fire. things gon change shut eminem down. yall ? know i ride for that eminem but rule put a ? in that ? armor. real talk. bime is a misunderstood album. its one of the last hip hop albums that i can remember that was ? and agressive straight through. he didnt even sing to the ? on this album. this album is rider music from start to finish. he was trying to forewarn ? what a sucker 50 cent really is. ? didnt listen and turned on rule. 2 years later we have 50 blackballing (buddens), getting ? dropped from labels (game), and getting albums pushed back (styles). ? even diss his farrakhan interview but him and the minister were dropping game at us.

its so unfair what happened with ja rule career. ja rule is actually a talented mc and can make awesome songs across the board. true enough he was everywhere...but so what? dude could cook up a hit. dont act like ja did not have CLASSIC bangers!! i blame that stinking jew bastard iovine for destroying rules career. he didnt do it for 50. he did it for interscope and his job. def jam was taking collossal dumps on interscope in 2002. Rule killed the radio in 2001. interscope biggest joint was TES. def jam had murder inc, roc, ruff ryders, nore, dipset, luda, face, mariah. iovine was not getting a piece of that pie. defjam was selling records like crazy his job was on the line and alas 50 is born stealing ja style and that ? jew ? rat bastard turned ja fans against him. and they say jews dont start these ? wars smh.

rule still eating off that im real jenny lopez money...he's good
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BIME is my favorite rule album. clap back was a banger. the crown is fight music. ja caught wreck on the title track. (that ? killed em) its a wrap freestyle was fire. things gon change shut eminem down. yall ? know i ride for that eminem but rule put a ? in that ? armor. real talk. bime is a misunderstood album. its one of the last hip hop albums that i can remember that was ? and agressive straight through. he didnt even sing to the ? on this album. this album is rider music from start to finish. he was trying to forewarn ? what a sucker 50 cent really is. ? didnt listen and turned on rule. 2 years later we have 50 blackballing (buddens), getting ? dropped from labels (game), and getting albums pushed back (styles). ? even diss his farrakhan interview but him and the minister were dropping game at us.

its so unfair what happened with ja rule career. ja rule is actually a talented mc and can make awesome songs across the board. true enough he was everywhere...but so what? dude could cook up a hit. dont act like ja did not have CLASSIC bangers!! i blame that stinking jew bastard iovine for destroying rules career. he didnt do it for 50. he did it for interscope and his job. def jam was taking collossal dumps on interscope in 2002. Rule killed the radio in 2001. interscope biggest joint was TES. def jam had murder inc, roc, ruff ryders, nore, dipset, luda, face, mariah. iovine was not getting a piece of that pie. defjam was selling records like crazy his job was on the line and alas 50 is born stealing ja style and that ? jew ? rat bastard turned ja fans against him. and they say jews dont start these ? wars smh.

rule still eating off that im real jenny lopez money...he's good
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    do something with lavos core final boss music.
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    do something with lavos core final boss music.
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    he was out in the 90s on suave house
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its not like him dying was a bad thing. It made way for the south to once again take hiphop by the horns nh. We are able to get great underrated southern artists on the radio now.

We woulda never heard, crunk, snap, or trap music if it weren't for these great officers.

*applauds officer mack for pullin the trigger*

i agree with you. eye for an eye. biggie was living off of borrowed time and fear. he set pac up in 94. he got pac killed in vegas. he got them ? to go shoot up dogg pound trailer. when u do dirt u get dirt. he know he shouldnt have been on the west coast. dont u guys find it funny that puffy lived through 2 of the biggest deaths in hip hop history he is responsible for?

good thing e 40 didnt ? him either in 95
  • tompetrez3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its not like him dying was a bad thing. It made way for the south to once again take hiphop by the horns nh. We are able to get great underrated southern artists on the radio now.

We woulda never heard, crunk, snap, or trap music if it weren't for these great officers.

*applauds officer mack for pullin the trigger*

i agree with you. eye for an eye. biggie was living off of borrowed time and fear. he set pac up in 94. he got pac killed in vegas. he got them ? to go shoot up dogg pound trailer. when u do dirt u get dirt. he know he shouldnt have been on the west coast. dont u guys find it funny that puffy lived through 2 of the biggest deaths in hip hop history he is responsible for?

good thing e 40 didnt ? him either in 95
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    bp3 was garbage. and it wasnt even a hip hop album. it would of lost in the electronic/dance category anyways. ? jay z. its good to see a real lyricist win an award instead of a biggie clone. when its all said and done eminem will be the undisputed goat that jay z brain washes u jigga warriors into believing